Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
I dont really care. You clearly do, hence the chip on your shoulder.

Are you going to admit you don't know me now and claiming you did was a little creepy?

Clearly you do as you posted about it you fcuking retard, seems you continue to dwell in the pond life area of existence

"Retard". Oh dear. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Those Exeter beys can spin it all they want, an important fact is we're 21 points clear of them and even more important and most relevant is 11 points clear of fourth place and we're still not playing to early season form

or spun the other way, we beat you with ease in your own back yard, season ends in MAY not January, Northampton are level on points and have a game in hand, id rather be in Northampton or Oxfords place than yours, can see you throwing it away......
I suppose once the scousers have played Man Yoo, they can concentrate on the BIG ONE against the east devon villagers laugh

and if we win i fully expect there to be internet issues in and around the slums on the Tamar

Pretty ironic sort of post is that,seeing as nobody heard a peep from your good self, Slutz, Jabbatheslut or Fucksy for months before you won at HP.Certainly not complaining about that state of affairs but in the interests of consistency it has to be pointed out that,for all his obnoxious faults, at least Tizzy had the funnel to come on here and post in fair and foul ECFC weather.Truth is that a vast majority of Argyle supporters don't give enough of a shit to go on to the forum of your tiny little microclub [never even been in the second tier,never reached even a semi final,8000 capacity,etc,etc] under any circumstances.

BTW and talking of slums-where do you live in Tavistock-Deer park or in a bin in the Meadows? Just wonderin' like.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Fucksy!!! afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Back on topic, I don't think we'll go down.

Oh don't forget Weds 7.45pm BT Sport 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Foxy wrote:

Oh don't worry none of us will miss the opportunity to see you lot get yer arses handed to you on a plate by the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
I dont really care. You clearly do, hence the chip on your shoulder.

Are you going to admit you don't know me now and claiming you did was a little creepy?

Clearly you do as you posted about it you fcuking retard, seems you continue to dwell in the pond life area of existence

Sorry old bean but quips about mental illness and homophobia are all the rage round here these days. Wasn't that long ago when bnp Frank got massacred on here and rightly so but now with the shift in power we have to put up with it apparently.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Oh don't worry none of us will miss the opportunity to see you lot get yer arses handed to you on a plate by the kids.

Rock good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Those Exeter beys can spin it all they want, an important fact is we're 21 points clear of them and even more important and most relevant is 11 points clear of fourth place and we're still not playing to early season form

or spun the other way, we beat you with ease in your own back yard, season ends in MAY not January, Northampton are level on points and have a game in hand, id rather be in Northampton or Oxfords place than yours, can see you throwing it away......
I suppose once the scousers have played Man Yoo, they can concentrate on the BIG ONE against the east devon villagers laugh

and if we win i fully expect there to be internet issues in and around the slums on the Tamar

Pretty ironic sort of post is that,seeing as nobody heard a peep from your good self, Slutz, Jabbatheslut or Fucksy for months before you won at HP.Certainly not complaining about that state of affairs but in the interests of consistency it has to be pointed out that,for all his obnoxious faults, at least Tizzy had the funnel to come on here and post in fair and foul ECFC weather.Truth is that a vast majority of Argyle supporters don't give enough of a shit to go on to the forum of your tiny little microclub [never even been in the second tier,never reached even a semi final,8000 capacity,etc,etc] under any circumstances.

BTW and talking of slums-where do you live in Tavistock-Deer park or in a bin in the Meadows? Just wonderin' like.

FFS, i live on Down Road, near the top on the right hand side, not willy waving but you did ask......seems being a mere Grease Monkey isnt so bad afterall

That said i bet CT would be cheaper on one of the new bins in the meadows, funny you should bring that up, did you read about how it was part funded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:35 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

FFS, i live on Down Road, near the top on the right hand side, not willy waving but you did ask......seems being a mere Grease Monkey isnt so bad afterall

Sshhhh! Don't know anybody who lives up there who wasn't left a pile of cash by someone else, if they find out you're new money you'll be finished bhey.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Sshhhh! Don't know anybody who lives up there who wasn't left a pile of cash by someone else, if they find out you're new money you'll be finished bhey.

Haha, true, that said they are nice people up here, and the amount of work i get from next doors cars is unreal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Motor, at this stage of the season I really couldn't give a flying one about you lot beating us at HP, I'll admit it was gut wrenching until the following Monday morning but then i moved on and as you say its May when it counts, but I'd sooner be where we are at the moment than where you lot are, you surely can see that.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Motor, at this stage of the season I really couldn't give a flying one about you lot beating us at HP, I'll admit it was gut wrenching until the following Monday morning but then i moved on and as you say its May when it counts, but I'd sooner be where we are at the moment than where you lot are, you surely can see that.

Its not rocket science, that said, if you are top all season and then finish 4th and then lose in the POs its no different to being 18th all season, im sure you agree with that point?

This has been a strange a season, on paper we had a great squad, plenty of depth, then we had 5 out injured, the only high points are we made good money in the League cup and have made a huge figure from the FA Cup, the close season could be a good one, One thing i have noticed, when you had a few out injured you struggled to pick up points, so bearing in mind you have no money if you do go up how do you plan to stay there?

Yeovil played the loan market and look how things are there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Worry about that if we get there, at the moment we ain't there.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
Worry about that if we get there, at the moment we ain't there.

You'll get there grais, like motor say's it's staying there you have to worry about, anyway good luck for the rest of the season except the visit to SJP. #Anfieldherewecome
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Ian Newell has a £50,000 BMW, so he wins right?

Er, I've got an Audi A8 which cost £64,000, but more important than that is that I was one of the Red Legion yesterday which celebrated and contributed to a great 3-1 away win, a pleasure will be multiplied by ten on Wednesday.

This site should not be about either wallet or willy waving, it should be about the football.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Er, I've got an Audi A8 which cost £64,000, but more important than that is that I was one of the Red Legion yesterday which celebrated and contributed to a great 3-1 away win, a pleasure will be multiplied by ten on Wednesday.

This site should not be about either wallet or willy waving, it should be about the football.

Thought you'd've bought British Tis........do we make any cars these days?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

You are a big enough tw@ to make a saint use such language, so Moto can be excused, even applauded.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Thought you'd've bought British Tis........do we make any cars these days?

Do you know I haven't bought a British car since I had a Jag in the late 80s, it was a bit of a dog although I believe the current incarnations are a lot better.

I will be travelling up to Anfield in a British car mind, a Honda Civic.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Motorservices wrote:

Its not rocket science, that said, if you are top all season and then finish 4th and then lose in the POs its no different to being 18th all season, im sure you agree with that point?

In terms of the fact that you would stuck in the poo come the death then yes of course, but in terms of having a season of good results and far bigger crowds than the former is far preferable.

For all the pain of losing a play off, even the final, getting there at all is summat in itself.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:01 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Willy waving is for those with ragtops. I've got a Saab 900 convertible that cost me .... wait for it ... £2.5K 5 years back. Pristine and with the rag peeled back in summer to show the leather interior and the willy waver will get more glances that any hard top car. Geddon cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:37 am

tigertony wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Willy waving is for those with ragtops. I've got a Saab 900 convertible that cost me .... wait for it ... £2.5K 5 years back. Pristine and with the rag peeled back in summer to show the leather interior and the willy waver will get more glances that any hard top car. Geddon cheers

Had a couple of Saabs and a BM rag with a paddle change, never really got along with them, just the way the bodies used to flex, a good friend will have nothing else, must be on his tenth one at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 am

Motorservices wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Haha, true, that said they are nice people up here, and the amount of work i get from next doors cars is unreal

I've landscaped loads of DR gardens over the years, they were always the ones that took 6 to 12 weeks to pay, the best one (a well known gangly coont of a spectacle salesman) slinked off on his catamaran to the canaries for nine weeks owing me 15k. Just an oversight appaza.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Will be interesting to see how Exeter do tomorrow night. Good luck Exeter, I think Liverpool will have a stronger team this time.

Would like to see Leicester beat Spurs and Derby to do Man U. They have a good chance to turn them over as United seem to be low in confidence!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:06 am

I'll be watching a proper match on BBC1.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am

Off to Liverpool. gag on Gargs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next