Cornish Chris
RegGreen
Elias
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 pm

no reid again hope his hamstring isnt a serious one
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Extra 5mins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 pm

5 FFS!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 pm

how much !!!!! why?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:40 pm

FT 2-3 Geddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Smile we won parteeeeee parteeeeee parteeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Pasties and Cider!!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 pm

All over 2 . 3 too us
Back to top Go down

If Brunt carries on performing, Brent will get his chauffeur to drive Reid up to Portman Road at the next window with an empty bag. Will be interesting to see how that develops, the PR tactics used by all concerned, given the short length of Reid's contract and the looming balloon payment.
In fact, with Adams looking to become the hottest young property in the lower divisions so quickly after his move so far South, it will all be rather interesting.
Back to top Go down

Yesssss!!!!!! Well done Adams and the bheys!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 pm

A great win for confidence but it's still a tinpot competition and a hindrance IMO-----------unless we get to Wembury :greenrave:

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Luton beat the os and Scum put the other scum out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
If Brunt carries on performing, Brent will get his chauffeur to drive Reid up to Portman Road at the next window with an empty bag. Will be interesting to see how that develops, the PR tactics used by all concerned, given the short length of Reid's contract and the looming balloon payment.
In fact, with Adams looking to become the hottest young property in the lower divisions so quickly after his move so far South, it will all be rather interesting.

You could always see Brunt would be a useful player if surrounded by talent I.e. not last season's midfield.

The idea that he is a shite useless carthorse is so far wide of the mark.

With wingers to play with and Carey behind him, he will be having more of an effect that merely holding it up and winning flick ons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

I know we're not allowed to bring up Sheridan, but winning 3-2 after going 2-0 down....??

#breathoffreshair #winning #alwaysscoringmorethanyou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 pm

GEDDON. Let's av shitty in the next round
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:03 pm

ejh wrote:
I know we're not allowed to bring up Sheridan, but winning 3-2 after going 2-0 down....??

Not a question of not being allowed, just that it's a fecking bore. Am I allowed to point out that Argyle beat league 1 play off chasers Swindon 3-2 in the JPT last season?

#selectivememory#simplisticismymiddlename#

Anyway, well done to DA and the team, lets hope this years draw is better than Coventry away last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:10 pm

ejh wrote:

#boreoff
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Gawd bless Jim for making all of this happiness possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm of the '10 league games in and see' brigade when judging potential for a season but things are starting to look pretty rosy.

Never mind it being the JPT (and what would be the problem with a good run in it anyway?), coming from behind to win - especially away from home - is a massive monkey off our back. For me, it was the single biggest problem with the Sheridan regime, showing that we had no balls and he had no clue when it started to go wrong in a game.

Great result, long may it continue....and I predicted the score, with two of the scorers. Geddon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:

Not a question of not being allowed, just that it's a fecking bore. Am I allowed to point out that Argyle beat league 1 play off chasers Swindon 3-2 in the JPT last season?

Anyway, well done to DA and the team, lets hope this years draw is better than Coventry away last season.

Shez doesn't manage to win from behind in about two seasons, Derek Adams does it in three games. No even counting Forest Green either.

I think that is a cause for celebration, but each to their own. If you'd prefer to gloomily shake your whisky in the corner of a darkened room thinking of the great football under JS, I'll leave you to it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 pm

ejh wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:

Shez doesn't manage to win from behind in about two seasons, Derek Adams does it in three games. No even counting Forest Green either.

I think that is a cause for celebration, but each to their own. If you'd prefer to gloomily shake your whisky in the corner of a darkened room thinking of the great football under JS, I'll leave you to it!!

del bhey has done it tonight in a tin pot competition against a mid table l2 side yet couldnt against fellow promotion l2 chasers pompey a few weeks ago in fact he was clueless in trying to turn us around in that game. So lets not forget that shall we #perspective
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Well, I'm happy for him.

It's different circumstances than the Shez though. Remember he's inherited a top 7 side, whereas Shezza took over Fletcher's bag of shite.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Well, I'm happy for him.

It's different circumstances than the Shez though. Remember he's inherited a top 7 side, whereas Shezza took over Fletcher's bag of shite.

Spot on Mock, if it was'nt for Lord Shez we would be playing Forest Green in league matches! He saved us from the Brent/Fletcher non league drop foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Well, I'm happy for him.

Spot on Mock, if it was'nt for Lord Shez we would be playing Forest Green in league matches! He saved us from the Brent/Fletcher non league drop foreshore.

Absolutely fools who are quick to re write his time here should remember what he inherited to what he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.   AFC Wimbledon JPT thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon JPT thread.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next