gasser9
Les Miserable
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Wimbledon match thread Empty
PostSubject: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Wimbledon supporters' coach will not run

Due to a very small number of bookings we will not be running a supporters’ coach to the match at Plymouth on Tuesday night.

Unfortunately, there was not enough demand to make a supporters’ coach viable on this occasion and the service has therefore been cancelled

Official's for  Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon

KEVIN Johnson, from Somerset, will be taking charge of Argyle for the second time this season when the Pilgrims meet Wimbledon on Tuesday night, at Home Park.

Kevin was the man in the middle for Argyle’s 1-1 home draw with Stevenage in August. In the game, which saw a last-gasp equaliser from Deane Smalley, Kevin dished out three yellow cards, including one to wing-back Kelvin Mellor.

Brett Huxtable and Simon Knapp Fourth Official Michael Mullarkey

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:28 pm

They'll still have a good few there, there's loads of wombles in and around the Muff.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Don't they know they have a 100% record at HP.
Surely they could get a coach to see that run continue tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 pm

the real wimbledon always seem to get results against us :S
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Bloody hell Angry....we'll have Elias on soon and his ridiculous defence of franchise as the real Wimbledon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Bloody hell Angry....we'll have Elias on soon and his ridiculous defence of franchise as the real Wimbledon Very Happy

the franchise cant claim that anymore thanks to the courts cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

I am going to this game, so i hope Argyle put some effort in and win the match. Not much effort mind, but just enough to put AFC to bed.

A slightly nervy victory.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 am

Damn the phoney tree hugging protest club !
Protest club have indeed won every league game at home park time to reverse that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:02 am

Good morning fellow greens, the sun is shining brightly this morning, I will rise from my sick bed again tonight and make the journey to Home Park. Hoping for a better display then Saturday. Crowd around 5800 to 6000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 am

Elias wrote:
Protest club have indeed won every league game at home park time to reverse that.

Dont you have utterly random threads to bump!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 am

Remember to take a 50p for the fanzine tonight.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:28 am

Over 7000 tonight foreshore.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 am

Be surprised if less than 7,500 business end of the season and for once we are playing for something however we may look at that "achievement"
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 am

Nope. Will be below 7,000. I think the years of failure, poor home record and a lack of belief outside of the die-hards will take a little more igniting.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Nope. Will be below 7,000. I think the years of failure, poor home record and a lack of belief outside of the die-hards will take a little more igniting.

Not that bad......P21...W12...D5...L4...30 goals for...11 goals against...19 goal differance...41pts at home.

Only three teams done better.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:42 am

ZYPH - I'm referring to a malaise that before this season had us winning approx 1 home game in 4. Swallow, Summer and all that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

It be less because it school night,a normal working day, so shift workers and not many of the long to medium distant travelers will not be able to go.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 am

Yup. I can't go unless someone builds me a rocket ship and delivers it to Penzance by 7pm tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 am

Defender Carl McHugh passed fit for Argyle's home game against AFC Wimbledon

Sheridan revealed Peter Hartley and Tareiq Holmes-Dennis also had 'little knocks' but, like McHugh, they are set to play.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

It be less because it school night,a normal working day, so shift workers and not many of the long to medium distant travelers will not be able to go.

There's probably a fair amount of people that work Saturdays though, that don't work on Tuesday nights.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Just about the most important game this season win this and top7 is potentially assurred.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:

Dont you have utterly random threads to bump!

Im overwhelmed with temptation. . ....
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:45 pm

I'd probably just go with the one change tonight and bring Cox in for Olly Lee. I thought Lee did okay against Mansfield and should have had a goal, but it was evident that our midfield was too weak. Lee Cox came on and shored it up a bit and looked pretty decent. Although I think we'll see Lee drop out for Nelson, as Anto pushes into the midfield to play Cox's role instead. I also think Sheridan may drop Mellor for Jones, though I prefer the former to what I've seen of the latter regardless of Mellor's clumsy tendencies at the minute.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 pm

To the pub for a few nerve calmers before what threatens to be a tense affair methinks, come on bheys jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Keep the same 11 an keep the mountain up front quiet and go for the win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon match thread   Wimbledon match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon match thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next