LondonGreen
GreenSnake
downthetrack
Greenskin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Uncle Phenom's Agony Page Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm

this thread is here to help you get some answers from Uncle Phenom and others too to all of your problems that you may have.

Whether its with relationships, fancy that girl at school or work, life, friendship problems, relations with a fellow poster not as good as you hoped, money, what to buy someone for a present here is just a few of the topics on offer. All can be asked and hopefully be resolved here.
If your problem is with pasoti you too can get advice here in my own unquie way.

So here it is lets make the world a better place cheers

Last edited by Phenom on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm

I've never spoke to a girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 pm

monti czardas wrote:

my advice to you is go up to your mother say hi mum and hey presto half the battle is won. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

monti czardas wrote:

Hello Smile

Does this count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

Hello Smile

Does this count?

it does if he responses Smile
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm

'bout time we started a junior ATD section,methinks.Goodnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Phenom wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

my advice to you is go up to your mother say hi mum and hey presto half the battle is won. Smile

Not a bad suggestion really, how much will that cost me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Phenom wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

Not a bad suggestion really, how much will that cost me?

probably a cup of tea for your mum.

all advice if free as i dont have a paypal account to donate too affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Greenskin wrote:
'bout time we started a junior ATD section,methinks.Goodnight.

lol
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm a bit worried about Exeter city,will they remain Devons number one team by mid May ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

downthetrack wrote:
I'm a bit worried about Exeter city,will they remain Devons number one team by mid May ?

If they learn how to score up front then they will probably just about stay up. Oh and you got to win games when you can help you cause thats a lesson Argyle didnt learn last year regardless to the 10point deduction.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 am

Can the muffin top leader of pbay,get his Argyle shirt over his big fat gut ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

downthetrack wrote:
Can the muffin top leader of pbay,get his Argyle shirt over his big fat gut ?

with the right corset yes
Back to top Go down
GreenSnake

GreenSnake

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 am

I am watching the Pats' playoff game with a Jets fan on saturday night, if we lose to the Tebows how can I recover from it? (already pale from the thought of it!).
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 pm

I have the opportunity to enter a competiton to win an Exeter Chiefs rugby shirt. If i were to win, what should i do with said item? I was contemplating putting it up for auction on Pasoti...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm

GreenSnake wrote:
I am watching the Pats' playoff game with a Jets fan on saturday night, if we lose to the Tebows how can I recover from it? (already pale from the thought of it!).

as a fellow Pats fan i can see how embrassing it will be to lose to Tebow. But have faith in Tom Brady as anything Tebow can do Brady can do better like in the last game a few weeks ago. If the pats do lose well i'd follow the green bay packers/baltimore ravens as Tebow will never beat their defence.

going to be a cracking game none the less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
I have the opportunity to enter a competiton to win an Exeter Chiefs rugby shirt. If i were to win, what should i do with said item? I was contemplating putting it up for auction on Pasoti...

hmmm you could put it on pbay but i doubt you would get many offers given the club and the city. If you are determined to off load it auction it off on exeweb i am sure you will get a few good offers. Depending on you feeling at the time donate the fee to the staff fund or your holiday fund up to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: My best mate got engaged yesterday   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi.

I'm trying to win over a group of people on an internet messageboard, but the problem I have, is, well, ya know...I'm just not, well, particularly articulate. My spelling is inconsistent at best; my grammar non-existant. People find it hard to relate to any message I am trying to convey because it takes them a short while to work out where my lost punctuation ought to reside.

Any danger?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to win over a group of people on an internet messageboard, but the problem I have, is, well, ya know...I'm just not, well, particularly articulate. My spelling is inconsistent at best; my grammar non-existant. People find it hard to relate to any message I am trying to convey because it takes them a short while to work out where my lost punctuation ought to reside.

Any danger?

I would say its only an internet message board and not to take it too seriously otherwise you may as well hang yourself now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm

About the hanging advice, what MBL, mean breaking load, rope would you recommend for an overweight Argo fan, were he to take your agonising advice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm

seadog wrote:
About the hanging advice, what MBL, mean breaking load, rope would you recommend for an overweight Argo fan, were he to take your agonising advice?

the rope the tugboats use if you must but stick around seadog good times are a coming cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 pm

were in danger off turning two pashityy mark too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:
were in danger off turning two pashityy mark too

lighten up andy you know full well they dont have banter on pasoti cyclops
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

My dick is far to big and keeps getting in the way. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Pete, if you wait a few years, young Richard will be old enough to move out and live on his own. Be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Phenom's Agony Page   Uncle Phenom's Agony Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Phenom's Agony Page
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next