HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

From The Pavillions FB Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: From The Pavillions FB Page   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Quote :
Levellers - I spent 40 mins queuing for first drink and 30 mins for the second missing a lot of the concert leaving my husband watching it on his own. Great birthday treat!! Staff said it was a one off due to sickness. Lies. It was exactly the same at rudimental. The bar managers need sacking - nobody restocking or clearing, nobody calling in extra staff, staff only serving those right in front of them leaving massive dead spots, running out of beer and cider. Not good enough. But pavillions don't care as they know there's nowhere else locally for us to see these bands. No competition = no need to provide a good service/experience.
How do we get a refund on our tickets please?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: From The Pavillions FB Page   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:24 pm

On a slightly different note, I see the Bretonside development started this week..........that pesky planning department, we would be looking at an almost complete, magnificent grandstand and leisure complex by now if it wasn't for them.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: From The Pavillions FB Page   Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 am

Les Miserable wrote:
On a slightly different note, I see the Bretonside development started this week..........that pesky planning department, we would be looking at an almost complete, magnificent grandstand and leisure complex by now if it wasn't for them.

Properly Planned Properly Funded and will be Properly Executed......All assets the shyster in control of PAFC fails to achieve time after time
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: From The Pavillions FB Page   Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Quote :
Levellers - I spent 40 mins queuing for first drink and 30 mins for the second missing a lot of the concert leaving my husband watching it on his own. Great birthday treat!! Staff said it was a one off due to sickness. Lies. It was exactly the same at rudimental. The bar managers need sacking - nobody restocking or clearing, nobody calling in extra staff, staff only serving those right in front of them leaving massive dead spots, running out of beer and cider. Not good enough. But pavillions don't care as they know there's nowhere else locally for us to see these bands. No competition = no need to provide a good service/experience.
How do we get a refund on our tickets please?
The place is a shithole eyesore another place left to rack ruins part time staff sounds familar..didnt brent from them accounts that were shown didnt a loan of £150k from the club go into the shithole as well not sure i could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Pavillions FB Page   

Back to top Go down

From The Pavillions FB Page
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1