Josh Pope
Dick Trickle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
There are thousands of people with stutters who have the piss taken out of them and yet they don't glass people!

You seem to have great difficulty in understanding that relevent fact.

Stoopid!

Oh FFS!! You seem to have great difficulty understanding the fact that whilst CZ obviously has serious anger management issues, PW is a sly toady that thinks nothing of bullying youth players who in the words of someone who knew him, "has a bark far worse than his bite". Furthermore, I know personally someone who was there at the time and was told that PW was taking the piss out of his stutter.

Then CZ should have done the 'Gentleman Jim' thing and offered Wotton to go outside. Not walk over and glass him like a two bit punk.

There just isn't any excuse no matter how much many of you dislike Wotton.

And Tigertony either 'keep up' with who started the "stupid" comments or go back to your comedy schtick which whilst bad, is much better than any 'analysis' you have to offer.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
There are thousands of people with stutters who have the piss taken out of them and yet they don't glass people!

Stoopid!

Oh FFS!! You seem to have great difficulty understanding the fact that whilst CZ obviously has serious anger management issues, PW is a sly toady that thinks nothing of bullying youth players who in the words of someone who knew him, "has a bark far worse than his bite". Furthermore, I know personally someone who was there at the time and was told that PW was taking the piss out of his stutter.

Then CZ should have done the 'Gentleman Jim' thing and offered Wotton to go outside.  Not walk over and glass him like a two bit punk.  

And Tigertony either 'keep up' with who started the "stupid" comments or go back to your comedy schtick which whilst bad, is much better than any 'analysis' you have to offer.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!! So you condone violence then? ''Lets go outside and sort this out''
I am not supporting CZ, PW or Aljofree. I'm saying that abuse is wrong, glassing with a jug is wrong, laughing or mocking afflictions is wrong, bullying is wrong. Each carries a sentence and CZ has got what his string of offences deserves. I wonder if any of the others involved even got a verbal warning about abuse? Probably not and its a shame that, if CZ was getting buckets of abuse, that no other person had the guts to say stop. Perhaps they were afraid of the club ''bully''?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
FFS nobody is disputing that CZ is a bellend and nobody is disputing that Wotton deserves respect as a footballer for his 500 appearances and 2 promotions.

I was told by a someone that was there at the time that CZ reacted as he did because PW took the piss out of his stutter. I've no reason to dispute that

I've been told by someone else that PW is a complete cock and bully towards younger lads but is a good laugh once you make the first team squad. He also told me that PW is a political type who is trying to become manager at PAFC and will brown nose and back stab whoever to get there. There was also a rumour that he had a training ground fight with Darren Purse which is only a rumour.

Apart from the players there was Ollie, Des Bulpin, Crudgie, Maxie, Jacko and my family. Chris and Rupert who with the touring party did not come to the night out. So it would be interesting to know which of those that were actually there saw something different or were telling stories about the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:51 am

Czarcasm wrote:
ejh wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I think some people are unable to grasp the possible concept that, regardless of whether Zebrowski is the biggest dick in the history of the World, at the same time, Paul Wotton is a knobend and there was history there.

It is utterly bizarre otherwise, that a Hasney Aljofree comment results is Wotton getting attacked.

You are forming an opinion of Wotton based on hearsay.

Give me strength. Rolling Eyes

Trusting the character judgements of lifelong friends who have known Wotton nearly all his life, is slightly different from hearsay.

Hearsay, would be reading an opinion on a football messageboard from a stranger, then getting involved in the debate.clown

I'm out.

It seems everyone has a lifelong friend who was in the room that they would trust with their lives. Despite it being a meal full of footballers and management staff overehelmingly not from Plymouth. sarcasm

The one person we KNOW who was in the room and can independently comment is Damon and everyone is ignoring him because he refuses to tell the story how some of you heard it, or want to hear. What agenda does Damon have for doing this?

Damon is an outspoken bloke who doesn't mind pissing people off with his views, I struggle to see why he would paint of smooth veneer over the incident with 9 years of hindsight just to keep an ex-player he once knew happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:01 am

ejh wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
ejh wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I think some people are unable to grasp the possible concept that, regardless of whether Zebrowski is the biggest dick in the history of the World, at the same time, Paul Wotton is a knobend and there was history there.

It is utterly bizarre otherwise, that a Hasney Aljofree comment results is Wotton getting attacked.

You are forming an opinion of Wotton based on hearsay.

Give me strength. Rolling Eyes

Trusting the character judgements of lifelong friends who have known Wotton nearly all his life, is slightly different from hearsay.

Hearsay, would be reading an opinion on a football messageboard from a stranger, then getting involved in the debate.clown

I'm out.

It seems everyone has a lifelong friend who was in the room that they would trust with their lives. Despite it being a meal full of footballers and management staff overehelmingly not from Plymouth. sarcasm

The one person we KNOW who was in the room and can independently comment is Damon and everyone is ignoring him because he refuses to tell the story how some of you heard it, or want to hear. What agenda does Damon have for doing this?

Damon is an outspoken bloke who doesn't mind pissing people off with his views, I struggle to see why he would paint of smooth veneer over the incident with 9 years of hindsight just to keep an ex-player he once knew happy.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 am

tigertony wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Stoopid!

Then CZ should have done the 'Gentleman Jim' thing and offered Wotton to go outside.  Not walk over and glass him like a two bit punk.  

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!! So you condone violence then? ''Lets go outside and sort this out''
I am not supporting CZ, PW or Aljofree. I'm saying that abuse is wrong, glassing with a jug is wrong, laughing or mocking afflictions is wrong, bullying is wrong. Each carries a sentence and CZ has got what his string of offences deserves. I wonder if any of the others involved even got a verbal warning about abuse? Probably not and its a shame that, if CZ was getting buckets of abuse, that no other person had the guts to say stop. Perhaps they were afraid of the club ''bully''?

Tigertony, you are taking the allegations made about Wotton as gospel truth. Just because one or two posters 'heard' Wotton is a horrible bully, that doesn't make it a fact. Just because one or two heard a rumour that Wotton enjoyed mocking Zebroski's stutter, that doesn't make it a fact.

Whatever the situation, given Zebroski's proven tendencies to rob, intimidate, assault and end up in prison cells, displaying a violent temper on a number of occasions, it is very probable that Zebroski extremely overreacted to the situation. Which would tie in with how the club investigated the incident and sacked him, Barry Hayles and Nick Chadwick agreed that prison was karma for Zebroski, and Damon doesn't recollect this idea that Paul Wotton was acting like an utter bastard deserving every shard of glass shattered into his head.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:37 am

Czarcasm and Hugh Watt know a lot of someone's who know Paul Wotton.
Never met him themselves but are prepared to believe these someone's over Damon and now we have HW calling him a sly toad who thinks nothing of bullying youth players. Is this happening now? If so shouldn't someone be telling JS?
I think "Angry" on here is a bit of an arse. However if I met him and had a chat I might find I like the guy.
The point is I fail to see how people make judgement's on other people without actually meeting them or at least have some interaction via the media or similar.
I have met and spoken with Paul Wotton two or three times over the years and he comes across as an alright guy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:11 am

Look........ CZ is clearly a guy with serious behavioural/anger management issues. From my experience of trying to teach kids with such difficulties, there are those who will always, either openly or insidiously, target these people for abuse, often resulting in the eventual and seemingly unprovoked attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:40 am

gasser9 wrote:
Czarcasm and Hugh Watt know a lot of someone's who know Paul Wotton.
Never met him themselves but are prepared to believe these someone's over Damon and now we have HW calling him a sly toad who thinks nothing of bullying youth players. Is this happening now? If so shouldn't someone be telling JS?
I think "Angry" on here is a bit of an arse. However if I met him and had a chat I might find I like the guy.
The point is I fail to see how people make judgement's on other people without actually meeting them or at least have some interaction via the media or similar.
I have met and spoken with Paul Wotton two or three times over the years and he comes across as an alright guy.

I know 2, hardly a lot. :shock:typical pasoti reaction, someone important has said something therefore it must be gospel. I'm sticking with what ive been told. You lot can take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:34 am

I'll go with the latter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:47 am

You strike me as that sort
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Paul Wotton attended my Grand Daughters annual football ceremony (Marine Academy) and presented the trophies and appeared a throughly decent bloke. I have his photo on the mantlepiece presenting the player of the year trophy to my Grand Daughter.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:29 am

Proud moment pete.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Look........ CZ is clearly a guy with serious behavioural/anger management issues. From my experience of trying to teach kids with such difficulties, there are those who will always, either openly or insidiously, target these people for abuse, often resulting in the eventual and seemingly unprovoked attack.

You're right of course. Tbh I'm not sure why I got involved in the debate, as I know exactly where I stand, and if a few randoms on a message board take umbrage I'm not really sure I'd have any fcuks left to give. Very Happy

'Eeeee does bleed greeeen tho' so I suppose it's natural that one or two couldn't cope with the fact that it was in any way at all brought on by his own actions. clown
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Paul Wotton attended my Grand Daughters annual football ceremony (Marine Academy) and presented the trophies and appeared a throughly decent bloke.  I have his photo on the mantlepiece presenting the player of the year trophy to my Grand Daughter.  
Is she available on Saturday ? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

tigertony wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Stoopid!

So you don't like the idea of confronting an arsehole to take a personal issue outside because it 'condones violence', but at the same time can understand why Zebroski put 100 stitches in someone's face/head while they were sat eating a crusty roll with their back turned?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:46 pm

tigertony wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Paul Wotton attended my Grand Daughters annual football ceremony (Marine Academy) and presented the trophies and appeared a throughly decent bloke.  I have his photo on the mantlepiece presenting the player of the year trophy to my Grand Daughter.  
Is she available on Saturday ? cheers

She will be playing in the Devon County Cup Final, They have already won the League, Played 16 won 16.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 pm

This thread is interesting reading, we have Damon who was actually there saying how it was and some refusing to believe him, so Damon has an axe grind has he ? Wouldn't think so.

If I read some opinions on here Wotton's a knob, well I suppose I could agree and pass on the same story, embellish it a bit and lo and behold Wotton becomes an even bigger knob.

But I don't know him and can only judge what I've seen on the pitch which was his leadership and his 100% acknowledgement of the fans after every game suggests perhaps not such of a knob.

Alledgely a bit of a pig to the youngsters ? Well who knows, but maybe a bit of tough love being misinterpreted to suit some agenda's ?

For me there's an eye witness who has clearly stated what was basically a violent assault and CZ who has since proved to have violent criminal tendencies. So how should we judge the evidence ?

As for the alledged verbal abuse from Wotton, well most of ATD posters could be charged with that but I don't think anybody will be paying them a visit and wacking them across their lug holes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 am

Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 <a href=Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 Poi-ba10
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:10 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 <a href=Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 Poi-ba10
I think the transfer window has closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:13 am

Graiser wrote:
This thread is interesting reading, we have Damon who was actually there saying how it was and some refusing to believe him, so Damon has an axe grind has he ? Wouldn't think so.

If I read some opinions on here Wotton's a knob, well I suppose I could agree and pass on the same story, embellish it a bit and lo and behold Wotton becomes an even bigger knob.

But I don't know him and can only judge what I've seen on the pitch which was his leadership and his 100% acknowledgement of the fans after every game suggests perhaps not such of a knob.

Alledgely a bit of a pig to the youngsters ? Well who knows, but maybe a bit of tough love being misinterpreted to suit some agenda's ?

For me there's an eye witness who has clearly stated what was basically a violent assault and CZ who has  since proved to have violent criminal tendencies. So how should we judge the evidence ?

As for the alledged verbal abuse from Wotton, well most of ATD posters could be charged with that but I don't think anybody will be paying them a visit and wacking them across their lug holes

You could say the same for John Terry, doesn't stop him being a racist cheating scumbag does it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

For me there's an eye witness who has clearly stated what was basically a violent assault and CZ who has  since proved to have violent criminal tendencies. So how should we judge the evidence ?

You could say the same for John Terry, doesn't stop him being a racist cheating scumbag does it?
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 pm

So according to some on here, Aljofree makes a comment and Zebroski walks over and smashes a jug over a different person's head.

That person doesn't press charges.

We have an eye witness who doesn't seem to have the wit to question this anomaly other than to call Zebroski "scum".

We then have the victims playing record brought up, claiming he's played so many matches that he must be innocent of any wrongdoing.

In fact, not only that, but he acknowledges the fans after every game. Presumably this makes him innocent of having contributed in any way.

I hope they never do jury service.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 pm

That Person (wotton) doesn't press charges (in a foreign country)

But does win a civil suit against CZ in the UK and wins damages!

Proof that a judge or those who did jury service doesn't agree with you, Rollo!

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Zebroski was clearly guilty of said crime. This was a private case for damages. Worlds apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next