Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months Empty
PostSubject: Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months   Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Pretty light sentence frankly

The one unanswered question that will never be known is why on earth did Sala get on a single prop aircraft without 2 pilots in the middle of winter

I've probably done 500 plus sectors/flights but if tomorrow someone came along and said we'll go France in the middle of Summer (let alone winter) absolutely no way would I do it using the same parameters

What on earth was he thinking the player  ?? Why wasn't he on a standard commercial flight ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months   Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:39 pm

i blame boris
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months   Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Angry wrote:
i blame boris

Its frankly hard to imagine how utterly thick you are fella. Winter nights must fly by.
Two people died another jailed and ATD's resident road sweeping prick wants to blame Boris

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months   Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 7:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
i blame boris

Its frankly hard to imagine how utterly thick you are fella. Winter nights must fly by.
Two people died another jailed and ATD's resident road sweeping prick wants to blame Boris

well dipshit, you blame him for everything even if he had nothing to do with it so why not blame him for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months   Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months Empty

Back to top Go down

Emiliano Sala Organiser is jailed for 18 months
Page 1 of 1