Josh Pope
Dick Trickle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Don't see any point in locking it.

Just move on there's no more to see lol!

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Why lock it? It'll die when it dies, this isn't pasoti.

Precisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Only a few showing themselves up, let them get on with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Having being called recently a 'dumb shit,' 'a moron', a fucktard and having my mental health questioned as above that would be a move forward. Obviously I take it all with a huge pinch of salt but agree we should all rise above it

Well said. Totally agree we should be able to disagree with one another without getting abusive, personal, vindictive and nasty.

Hugh Watt wrote:

And you are a sanctimonious prick.

Good Post
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 pm

**Ironic post alert**

Thought of the Day - For a thread to die naturally, people need to stop posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

If a thread descends into name calling then there is reason to intervene, but I don't intend to prolong any of that. I just think it is pretty below the belt stuff to post what has been written about Damon on here to try and discredit him. He has had a bit of a rough ride with his businesses in the past, I don't understand the need to throw that back at him here - as if it has any effect on what he remembers about the evening in question? Or to bring up the evil bad guys Damon had meetings with in administration long after he had sold his shares, long after the incident in question.

Damon did very well to deal with the mud being slung with his last post, let's leave it at that.

flower

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:18 pm

ejh wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

If a thread descends into name calling then there is reason to intervene, but I don't intend to prolong any of that. I just think it is pretty below the belt stuff to post what has been written about Damon on here to try and discredit him. He has had a bit of a rough ride with his businesses in the past, I don't understand the need to throw that back at him here - as if it has any effect on what he remembers about the evening in question? Or to bring up the evil bad guys Damon had meetings with in administration long after he had sold his shares, long after the incident in question.

Damon did very well to deal with the mud being slung with his last post, let's leave it at that.

flower

I questioned why Damon's recanting had a huge memory gapsin it....

im quite surprised no one else saw it to be honest but nevermind
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:36 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Lols, I clearly can't help myself.

Meanwhile the bully embarks on a potential managerial career.

Even with hindsight Damon put himself above the parapet and labelled CZ as 'scum'.  That is what got my back up.  CZ certainly took a wrong turn after his career got destroyed and in all probability deserves to be where he is now.  Well done Damon and your peers, you clearly held special powers and predicted he was 'scum'.

While I'm at it, I'll retract my apology for bringing up your past.  Although less severe than others, you played your small part in the downfall of our club.  A few posts on a forum wont change that and your posts within this thread, defending you & your peers actions, simply confirm suits stand together.  Club captain V apprentice with little value, no brainer who was gonna win!

Let's also not forget Damon was involved in those contingency talks with webby, noolie and Brent. He used to be friends with stapleton too. Seems to change his colours all to easily, stop doffing your cap ATD

I thought I had bowed out of this in a kind of you have your view, I have mine kind of way 'but every time I think I'm out, they drag me back in!'

Nobody predicted CZ would turn out the way he did. He viciously attacked a fellow member of staff and was sacked at a disciplinary hearing. The club paid for him to have psychological help and found him somewhere else to train. I believe most right minded people would consider that what he has done since, a convicted wife beater, robber and someone who beats people up because he can as scum. He is where he belongs to be.

Now for some of the other shite you sprout CG.  I left before Holloway left, I left before Kagami & Synan had ever heard of Plymouth and before Gardner and Todd had stepped foot in the club.  I left the club in a better position financially and on the pitch than it had been. Was it an error to back the purchase of the ground from the Council? Possibly - ownership of the property was the attraction to the sharks but at the same time was the reason the club survived. Other than that I think my time at the club stands any analysis.

Yes I was involved in the contingency talks. I was under the skin of Ridsdale and of Guilfoyle questioning their every move. I challenged their shyster of a lawyer. I further questioned Brent's ability to take the club forward and I introduced a potential buyer who was forced out of the running by Webb and still have the emails some of which I have subsequently shown to people who were on the Board of the Trust at the time and kept out of the loop by Webb.

I have never been nor wanted to be 'mates' with Brent, Newell, Webb or Ridsdale. I worked with Stapleton, Dennerley (rest his soul) Wrathall, Gill and Warren. I haven't spoken to any of them more than half a dozen times in the 8 years since I left. I spoke out against Tony rejoining the Board. If there is one thing you are most wrong about it is that I change my colours. I am a stubborn SOB and I know who my friends are and they certainly not nor ever have been any of the above named.

Just because people may agree with me doesn't mean they are doffing a cap - they just look at both sides of an argument and have a different opinion to you.

Finally the odd occassion I can get to a game these days I sit in the Devonport and don't wear a 'suit'. You really seem to have a problem with that particular form of attire.

Fair play Damon. I left this thread a week ago after having my last say. You since had your say and I'm happy for that. We wont agree on the ins and outs of the thread in topic, it is what is so we move on. At least you don't threaten lawyers haha. Full respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8