AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Nice Man and chaos for Newport
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:41 pm

http://the72.co.uk/25284/newport-county-striker-chris-zebroski-jailed/
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Nasty little pillock.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:52 pm

https://twitter.com/chaddy_nc/status/589079111362072576

Seems his former teammates aren't keen either.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:09 pm

nice one chadders dont hold back.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Berlimey, he certainly does have some personal issues. What a waste of a career and talent but he's only getting his due come uppance-he was lucky that Wotton didn't press charges against him for that incident.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:07 am

Greenskin wrote:
Berlimey, he certainly does have some personal issues. What a waste of a career and talent but he's only getting his due come uppance-he was lucky that Wotton didn't press charges against him for that incident.

Don't worry Angry will be on here soon to tell us he's a nice guy and that incident with Wotton was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:09 am

Blimey
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:26 am

gasser9 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Don't worry Angry will be on here soon to tell us he's a nice guy and that incident with Wotton was all his fault.

Oh go feck tranny wife you dirty old rent boy and leave the stuff alone? yeah  good lad Thumbs Thumbs

never said chris was a nice guy, only having actually been told by 3 ex players who where there what happened i understood why he did it not that it was ever right even if wotton is thuggy for life. Also why as greenskin said charges weren't pressed as a result.

:greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 am

Gawd, I hate to have a convicted criminal at my club...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:16 am

Zebroski was never known for his emotional stability. Bad news for Newport's playoff push as he was their main forward. As for people saying what a waste of talent, well - he was hardly George Best was he? On the pitch I mean.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Oh go feck tranny wife you dirty old rent boy and leave the stuff alone? yeah  good lad Thumbs Thumbs

never said chris was a nice guy, only having actually been told by 3 ex players who where there what happened i understood why he did it not that it was ever right even if wotton is thuggy for life. Also why as greenskin said charges weren't pressed as a result.

Nice to see old boys Chadders and Hayles slating Zebroski on Twitter.
He didn't press charges because Wotton is a great bloke and he didn't want to drag the name PAFC through the courts. I was told that by three Lady Boys down Soi Cowboy.
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:48 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

He didn't press charges because Wotton is a great bloke and he didn't want to drag the name PAFC through the courts. I was told that by three Lady Boys down Soi Cowboy.

hats nice of them however again im not defending him nor ever did its just you making stuff up,outright lying in fact.
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Didn't Holloway explain the whole event in his book?

The assault on Wotton was following months of banter and ribbing in the dressing room. Zebroski decided to put an end to it with a water jug which was very lucky not to have caused even more injury than the one that needed 100+ stitches.

Obviously a guy with major issues who didn't get the help he obviously needed and continued to go off the rails instead.

Deserves to get sent down for the crimes he committed but hopefully when he gets out he gets some kind of help and rehab.
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Didn't Holloway explain the whole event in his book?

The assault on Wotton was following months of banter and ribbing in the dressing room. Zebroski decided to put an end to it with a water jug which was very lucky not to have caused even more injury than the one that needed 100+ stitches.

Obviously a guy with major issues who didn't get the help he obviously needed and continued to go off the rails instead.

Deserves to get sent down for the crimes he committed but hopefully when he gets out he gets some kind of help and rehab.

Newport knew when they signed him he was an alcoholic and had issues with violence. I remember reading about it. They were paying for him to have rehab IIRC.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

hats nice of them however again im not defending him nor ever did its just you making stuff up,outright lying in fact.

I'm not lying just thought I would play your stupid little game of name calling.
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:19 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

I'm not lying just thought I would play your stupid little game of name calling.

i wouldn't bother
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Shame wotton never decked the twat guess I'm gonna have to read hollowords book, will have to take it from under the bookcase its holding up
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:00 pm

It was tradition for the Club to treat the touring party to a night out at the end of a tour. I arranged to take everyone out for a meal then on to a karaoke bar. The management had decided that the senior players could sing together in groups but the junior players as a kind of initiation would have to sing solo. Because of his speech impediment CZ was introverted and was obviously shit scared of singing solo - but didn't actually tell anyone. In typical dressing room banter the senior players were ribbing all the kids about what they were going to sing - Luke Summerfield, Reuben, Dan Gosling, Josh Clapham, Scott Laird and CZ were all getting stick.

We had sat at the restaurant and just had starters, nobody had more than one drink. Hasney called over to CZ and said 'only another couple of hours' and CZ snapped. He stood up, no more than three feet away from me, picked up a heavy pitcher of water and emptied on the floor. He walked over to the other end of the table and smashed it down over Wottsies head then ran out of the room.

My ex ran over to give what first aid she could, Wottsie's ear was hanging off. Barry Hayles looked after my kids as I ran out with Matt Doumbe (me obviously quite a few yards behind!). Matt caught up with CZ and pinned him in a doorway. The police and ambulance came, the ambulance took Wottsie away and the police took CZ away. Wottsie said he wouldn't press charges in Austria so the police released CZ under Club supervision. We got him back to the hotel and arranged transport for him back to the UK separate from the rest of the party (he travelled back with Des Bulpin). Wottsie was released from hospital in time to travel home with the rest of the party.

Wottsie did not press criminal charges. He did, however, win damages in a private prosecution. We decided that CZ would be outed from the club but Ollie was adament that we had to do all we could to help him. We arranged for him to have psychological assessments and Ollie got him training with Oxford.

CZ has serious issues and is now where he deserves to be, behind bars.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks for that account Damon, first time i've read the full story.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Yeah but what really happened Cool

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:51 pm

I love you
Chemical Ali wrote:
Thanks for that account Damon, first time i've read the full story.

But you haven't read the full story. This goes back way before the pre season tour. Bullying and intimidation is not dressing room banter and Damon is out of order in calling it this. These 'initiation' ceremony's are based around humiliation. Some people can laugh it off, others can't.

Zebroski obviously had personal issues and the response was ridiculous but it is not as straight forward as Damon makes out.
Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:12 pm

If Chris Zebroski is not indeed mentally unhinged, as the club seemed to think was certainly the case when they sacked him, why has he been arrested several times since and sits serving time in prison?

Is Wotton's pre-season bullying to blame for CZ's alcoholism, his repeated other offences and several former teammates publically calling him a nasty piece of work?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:26 pm

A solo karaoke is hardly bullying and intimidation. There is no doubt that football club dressing rooms are testosterone fuelled places - plenty of Alpha Male behaviour. That's going to be the same from Chelsea to Leyton Orient or Liverpool to Tranmere. Football probably has fewer incidents than in the real world because the discipline of the sport focusses the minds of kids. But there will always be the rotten apples - and CZ is certainly one of those.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Damon, Zebroski's stutter was a cause of great embarrassment to him. It made him extremely nervous and awkward in company. He was made to feel inadequate. The total insensitivity shown by one or two players says far more about them. Your 'dettol' view is an abridged version. This had been building up from the previous season.

Zebroski has lost his way. That much we know. Give Holloway credit for being more understanding than most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zebroski Jailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebroski Jailed   Zebroski Jailed Empty

Back to top Go down

Zebroski Jailed
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next