Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
Cornish Chris
argyl3
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Albion in administration - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Moseley winning 11-0 atm

bye bye Albion sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:32 pm

29-0 to moseley

Albion are relegated

Another team thats bottled it from Plymouth today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 pm

I think that proves the Brickfields/corporate hospitality doesn't work. Time for Albion to move to HP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think that proves the Brickfields/corporate hospitality doesn't work. Time for Albion to move to HP.

doesnt work at home park either..hows hhp coming along lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm

That sounds like a pretty piss poor performance for what really was "A MUST WIN GAME".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Albion have been flirting with relegation for the last 5 years so today is no big shock their luck ran out. Maybe a year in National League 1 rebuilding on and certainly off the pitch will do them some good so they can bounce back stronger. I believe finding the right head coach is needed too working with dawe in his director role.

First thing they will need to resolve is missing out on £500,000 from the rfu :O Maybe its easier said than done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:44 pm

A good victory today against Richmond. 33-20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Put together a nice looking squad has Dawe hope they can get the club back in the championship come end of season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Albion lost 15-16 to Rosslyn Park (where ever that is)

Albion should have won this game but where made to pay for one too many mistakes and bad decisions. I believe once this team gels as a unit they could go up but at the moment they are still not working as a unit.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:56 pm

So, they're not going up then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:57 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
So, they're not going up then.

my guess at the moment they will be in the mix come April but will miss out.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Angry wrote:

Albion should have won this game but where made to pay for one too many mistakes and bad decisions. I believe once this team gels as a unit they could go up but at the moment they are still not working as a unit.

They play at Roehampton South London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:13 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:

They play at Roehampton South London.

cheers zyph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Actually, Rosslyn Park are a far better known rugby club than Albion, but then, Plymouth isn't a rugby town, so we wouldn't know. If Plymouth ever gets a mention, it is Argyle, not Albion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Actually, Rosslyn Park are a far better known rugby club than Albion, but then, Plymouth isn't a rugby town, so we wouldn't know.

Laughing Laughing Laughing brilliant up there with cornwall doesnt like football
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:11 pm

He's right though isn't he? Plymouth is not a rugby city or indeed a sporting city it seems. Rosslyn Park I remember from my school days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
He's right though isn't he? Plymouth is not a rugby city or indeed a sporting city it seems. Rosslyn Park I remember from my school days.

While Albion may not be a big club or that well supported there are many in the city that play the game, watch the game and belong to the many different clubs in the city alone not including supporters of different clubs.

its a sensationalist comment to make like saying not many in exeter like toothpaste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Actually, Rosslyn Park are a far better known rugby club than Albion, but then, Plymouth isn't a rugby town, so we wouldn't know.

Laughing Laughing Laughing brilliant up there with cornwall doesnt like football

Belittle all you want. I was brought up on rugby, and played it. Rosslyn Park were a big draw before your interest was tweaked with the 90s TV rugger boom. No one could care less about Albion. In fact, given the armed forces thing, it was touch and go whether Albion were second to Devonport Services.
As for Cornwall culture, I don't think I will take any lessons from you, that's for sure Very Happy . You're definitely not from that neck of the woods and know nothing apart from the odd beach excursion. Where do you hail from Angers ? Ernie settle ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:

Belittle all you want. I was brought up on rugby, and played it. Rosslyn Park were a big draw before your interest was tweaked with the 90s TV rugger boom. No one could care less about Albion. In fact, given the armed forces thing, it was touch and go whether Albion were second to Devonport Services.
As for Cornwall culture, I don't think I will take any lessons from you, that's for sure Very Happy . You're definitely not from that neck of the woods. Where do you hail from Angers ? Ernie settle ?

i didnt disagree with you on rosslyn park bit did i? it was your comment about plymouth not that interested in rugby that i laughed at along with the cornish not liking football bit. and no not from cornwall thank god and not from erniesettle either Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Go west of Truro, probably Bodmin, and football is pretty irrelevant, unless you count watching it on TV to keep the rain out of your soul.

My local rugby team attracted 5 times the attendance than that of the football team.
Albion were nothing until the Lovell days. Like all things, you had to go to Exeter to see anything decent. I saw the All Blacks play there, roughly the same time Come watch Pele, don't watch the tele, was appearing at Home park.
Plymouth was always the football capital of Cornwall. Half the SWest league teams consisted of Plymouth players. I myself travelled down to play for one of them, as did several of my friends. The local lads tended to play rugby because the girls the club houses and girls were better.

Last edited by Sir John Hawkins on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Go west of Truro, probably Bodmin, and football is pretty irrelevant, unless you count watching it on TV to keep the rain out of your soul.

My local rugby team attracted 5 times the attendance than that of the football team.
Albion were nothing until the Lovell days

highly doubt football is irrelevant in cornwall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albion in administration
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7