Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
Cornish Chris
argyl3
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Albion in administration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 pm

A good 22-8 win against Rotherham today.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Can they stay up ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:59 pm

i found myself following this more than the argyle game in truth. Good 5 points earnt for the side couple more wins and they are certainly going to stay up, Graham Dawe's input is showing.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Can they stay up ?

One win behind with three teams directly above them to come at home

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 pm

green_genie wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Can they stay up ?

One win behind with three teams directly above them to come at home

Right, that's it then, bollocks to Argyle, ATD = Albion Talk Democratic, do they play in stripes by any chance jocolor
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Horizontal stripes are the new pyjamas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All change at the club at board level. Hope this new board can push the club forward on and off the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Drew 12-12 against London Scottish.  Sounded like they could have won it but kept knocking the ball on which end promising attacks. Seeing other results for this week this could result although a good one against a team in 3rd place could hurt Albion in the long run as they are now 7 points adrift at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:34 am

With the upturn in form should be able to win 3 of last 4 at home to teams in bottom half, so could come down to the Moseley away game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:07 pm

green_genie wrote:
With the upturn in form should be able to win 3 of last 4 at home to teams in bottom half, so could come down to the Moseley away game.

it will be a skin of your teeth moment if they stay up. I hope they can with graham dawe back at the club and with a new board that is taking shape they might start acting like a professional rugby club again on the pitch aswell as off it.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 am

Must win game tomorrow against Jersey, which current form suggests should be on.

Have somewhere to be straight after game so will miss post match ale. jocolor jocolor

Quote :
Live music after the game from The Fabulous Barnet Brothers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 am

green_genie wrote:
Must win game tomorrow against Jersey, which current form suggests shoulpub, I be on tonitsnd I be on tonite on.

Have somewhere to be straight after game so will miss post match ale.  jocolor  jocolor

Quote :
Live music after the game from The Fabulous Barnet Brothers
I be there, no ale for me, after game brother have a 65th birthday party in his own pub, I will be on tonics
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:16 am

#oceanderbyday.

parteeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 am

i'm tempted to go along today.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 am

How many ATD'ers independently being within 100m of each other constitutes a cabal?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Great escape still on.

Used "get out of jail" card today 18-17 hanging in for dear life.

3 pts from safety.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Hope they survive, geddon Albi !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:39 pm

I Could do an Angry view for this game as i was there cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Today i saw home and away fans mixed together and no anomostiy shown to away fans celebrating and cheering for Jersey.
I saw fans drinking pint after pint watching the game while some also enjoyed a fag or two aswell
Fans could also move around the whole stadium to watch the game from where ever they liked

While all this was going on i was thinking when can footy fans do the same then it dawn on me that the answer is never Sad

I really enjoyed the experience today at brickfields i have to say. Wasnt the best game of rugby i have ever seen played there or elsewhere in fact but it was good to watch none the less very commited performances and jersey where up for it aswell. Albion scored a great try at the beginning.

Good win for them. you can clearly see Graham Dawe's influence taking effect on the side as there was shades of his style coming through. Hope they can get another couple wins and stay up.

PS £1 for a can of coke.... looks like argyle arent the only money grabbing bastards for food n drink lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Did you see me, or the black pasty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Did you see me, or the black pasty?

i saw no ships i did however find myself stood next to Graham Dawe alot during the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Front seats on halfway line, in between the subs
Just in case either side needed a prop
Banana

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Front seats on halfway line, in between the subs

i was on the opposite side on that make shift stand and the barrier
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:42 pm

£20 for match tickets and transport to Worcester next Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Tgwu wrote:
£20 for match tickets and transport to Worcester next Saturday.

if only we weren't playing bury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albion in administration   Albion in administration - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albion in administration
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next