Lord Tisdale
Cornish Chris
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:47 am

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
What is their financial situation these days? I know their directors and Tisdale are all on very good money indeed for this level.

Let's hope Grimes does actually get a game wherever he goes, rather than become yet another English player to disappear without trace after their dream move.

He won't play much I will wager.

Play reserve football before a loan to the Championship or League 1.

Who was that Crewe midfielder Man Utd signed, and hasn't been seen since?

Nick Powell?

Correct. He's out on loan at Leicester at the moment, where he's struggling to get a game.

Edit to add: according to the Torygraph, Leicester have sent him back to Mould Trafford because he can't be bothered to train.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11314422/Manchester-United-FC-news-Leicester-City-rip-up-Nick-Powell-loan-deal-after-exasperating-coaches.html
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
Thought Noone was about £125k and headless was the same, could have been £200, who the feck knows what does actually happen at the theatre of schemes nowadays?

Mason was reported as £250k and Noone was undisclosed but may well have been about the same money, so technically I might have been stretching the truth just a tad but Hugh deserves it, he is just about the biggest tw@ on here.

I guess the real issue is we got £400k for a player who is now back with us in the 4th division while you lost two players who are top class in the Championship and decent in the Prem, were it not for the likes of Hugh I would see that as a travesty, small clubs getting mugged by the big boys is all wrong.

The money for Grimesinho should be a major stabiliser for us, the long term survival of the club depends upon the ground being sorted, yes, even us Reds believe it is a disgrace, but that is just between thee and me. A million pounds should be easily enough to structure a deal through the Trust which would allow a conservative re-development of God's Little Acre, we have numpties who believe we need a 12k all seater, you have Tringy, a couple of tidy covered terraces and a 10k cap would see fine, the site doesn't lend itself to off field revenue streams, it could have if a little forethought had been around in the late eighties but that is water under the bridge, to do something spectacular now would cost far more than it would be worth.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Motorservices, tell me do you have a nine hundred quid camera at exeter? and if not, how do you manage to find good young players without one?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:08 pm

OH Dear! a last minute defeat to the mighty Stanley, how village.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:05 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Did they beat you boys? yeah gutting, but then today is the weakest we have been in months, Noble will be back next week

How did you boys get on against 10 for 65+ mins? surely you managed what Oxford did?

As for my Camara, it was actually £1195, its a fibra optic bore scope, 3.5 in colour screen, perfect for checking for cylinder wear without taking the head off, or checking crank end float without removing the sump
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Joe Mason
Craig Noone
Jamie Mackie
Yannick Bolasie
Jason Puncheon
Ashley Barnes

You've got half a team there of yonug players we let go for next to nothing - you could add their transfer fees up and it would probably come to less that 1.75M. All playing in either the Prem or the Championship currently. That's what you get for letting Ridsdale infect your club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Joe Mason
Craig Noone
Jamie Mackie
Yannick Bolasie
Jason Puncheon
Ashley Barnes

You've got half a team there of yonug players we let go for next to nothing - you could add their transfer fees up and it would probably come to less that 1.75M. All playing in either the Prem or the Championship currently. That's what you get for letting Ridsdale infect your club.

Ben Tozer made i there too and he was deemed crap by us and snapped up by luggy at swindon for free. Lets not forget Jack Stephens and Certainly Sam Gallagher all whom left for peanuts and worh millions now to southampton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 pm

Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Did they beat you boys? yeah gutting, but then today is the weakest we have been in months, Noble will be back next week

How did you boys get on against 10 for 65+ mins? surely you managed what Oxford did?

As for my Camara, it was actually £1195, its a fibra optic bore scope, 3.5 in colour screen, perfect for checking for cylinder wear without taking the head off, or checking crank end float without removing the sump

Wow you really are a prick....
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

showing you're lack of intelligence with that reply, dear oh dear, life must be one long struggle for you with you're IQ levels
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Do we really need to sink to the level of the farm chief Mod? Keep it civil girls.
Back to top Go down
tagz

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 pm

ejh wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
What is their financial situation these days? I know their directors and Tisdale are all on very good money indeed for this level.

Let's hope Grimes does actually get a game wherever he goes, rather than become yet another English player to disappear without trace after their dream move.

He won't play much I will wager.

Play reserve football before a loan to the Championship or League 1.

Who was that Crewe midfielder Man Utd signed, and hasn't been seen since?

Nick Powell, aged 20
Crewe: 2010/11; 19 games 0 goals
2011/12: 45 games 16 goals
Man U: 2012/13: 6 games 1 goals
Wigan (loan): 2013/14: 42 games 12 goals
Man U: 2014/15: 1 game 0 goals
Leicester (loan): 2014/15: 3 games 0 goals
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 pm

seadog wrote:
Do we really need to sink to the level of the farm chief Mod? Keep it civil girls.

Sorry Chief, im able to hold my hands up and say i had my hand bag ready Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Has the post been deleted or was he lost for words?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

I posted a halo head! Which doesn't work for some reason anyway I'm always prepared to be nice on request I love you
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Joe Mason
Craig Noone
Jamie Mackie
Yannick Bolasie
Jason Puncheon
Ashley Barnes

I'd have a couple of bob om you to win the 4th division with that lot available.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Three defeats in a row for the Sid James boys, relegation might be on after all.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

showing you're lack of intelligence with that reply, dear oh dear, life must be one long struggle for you with you're IQ levels

I don't usually go in for Grammar Police-style pedantry, but this one is most unfortunate.

Edit to reveal that you've done the same thing twice in the same sentence. Life must be one long struggle for you with your IQ level.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Three defeats in a row for the Sid James boys, relegation might be on after all.

and argyle are still only 2 points above us, id be more worried about argyles form than Exeter's

Luton next, id be very worried Basketball
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I don't usually go in for Grammar Police-style pedantry, but this one is most unfortunate.

Edit to reveal that you've done the same thing twice in the same sentence. Life must be one long struggle for you with your IQ level.

Yes one long struggle, IQ and Grammar are two very different things, come on, if you wanna have a dig at least make it half good popcorn Basketball popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million   Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimes to Swansea for 1.75 Million
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3