Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Despising Islam is not racist. Despising all of the three main monotheistic religions is not racist. They are false and dangerous preachings and teachings that have no place in a modern 21st science based century. The threat of religious fundamentalism is greater than that of global warming in ending civilisation as we know it. I do urge you to research the superb writings and debates of Christopher Hitchens on Youtube. I am not homophobic, I am not a racist but I am against these delusional wicked religious cults that brainwash children to the point of abuse. I don't know Frank Harper but he has every right to want to fight these murdering criminal regimes  -  particularly Islam, the most dangerous of them all.

xenophobic then so how do try and explain away his homophobic statements then?

Why on earth would I attempt to explain away homophobic statements with which I would profoundly disagree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Hitch wrote:
Despising Islam is not racist. Despising all of the three main monotheistic religions is not racist. They are false and dangerous preachings and teachings that have no place in a modern 21st science based century. The threat of religious fundamentalism is greater than that of global warming in ending civilisation as we know it. I do urge you to research the superb writings and debates of Christopher Hitchens on Youtube. I am not homophobic, I am not a racist but I am against these delusional wicked religious cults that brainwash children to the point of abuse. I don't know Frank Harper but he has every right to want to fight these murdering criminal regimes  -  particularly Islam, the most dangerous of them all.

Sorry but despising Isalam is not in itself racist if those thoughts are kept to yourself. To openly and publicaly condemn Islam without making the distinction between say an organisation like IS and the rest of Islam as a whole now that is the actions of a racist, it could be construed as inciting racial hatred, no better or worse than the militant tendencies that you tend to despise and definately illegal and unwholesome. Militant Islam will be defeated by people standing shoulder to shoulder and uniting to defeat it, drawing lines in the sand keeps the whole thing alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Hitch wrote:

Ah that's like the BNP motto - you try and claim it as not racist even though you despise people with different faiths to your own. I'm not atheist or a believer in a specific faith, I'm agnostic. Because, oh look at that, science hasn't explained everything just yet.

That's a very close-minded (and I'd guess uninformed) point of view.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Hitchens v IS

Over 400 million radicals and rising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Hitch wrote:
Hitchens v IS

christians have millions too as do jews
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Ah that's like the BNP motto - you try and claim it as not racist even though you despise people with different faiths to your own. I'm not atheist or a believer in a specific faith, I'm agnostic. Because, oh look at that, science hasn't explained everything just yet.

That's a very close-minded (and I'd guess uninformed) point of view.

I don't have to invoke myth and magic in the name of a spurious faith to claim an open mind. I prefer reason, logic, science and evidence to invoke a truth.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Hitchens v IS

christians have millions too as do jews

Yep - it's an apocalyptic nightmare
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:13 pm

What is this County coming to when you cannot belong to a legitimate party and be a governor of a school.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 pm

I despise extremists but I understand why people jump on anti Islam or pro UKIP bandwagons................ I myself tend to lean that way occasionally. I don't think Frank is an extremist. He's just another wannabe like Nool, who will climb aboard any platform that will make him look important and feed his ego.

They mean well but lack the vision to make a difference. It's all about being someone amongst the rest of the great unwashed. Very sad and very basic.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Hitch wrote:

Frank Harper does not even hold these opinions at all, it was all his mischief-making grandchildren playing on his computer.

In all seriousness, how can you have this debate when Mr. Harper refuses to admit his political beliefs which are of interest/concern to his would-be electors?

As an aside, I would suggest that two consensual homosexuals in a relationship, as well as a mosque in Plymouth, are neither likely to catalyse the end of Western civilisation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Jobbie Jabbers.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:10 pm

I despise the nanny state/elf 'n' safety movement. On Spotlight just now they had a story about the national firework championship held on the Hoe every year. Obviously before showing any footage the obligatory "the following images contain flashing lights" warning was spewed out by the presenter Mad WTF is that shite all about, when was the the last time someboby had a seizure after watching a clip of a faaakin' firework going off, does my nut in :Suicide: .................Fwank was an elf 'n' safety man, he didn't get my vote.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:17 pm

The religious nuts are winning, creationism is being taught in schools FFS!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 pm

seadog wrote:

Ha - and that in the only secular democracy on the planet - where 46% of its population believe the earth is less than 6000 years old. Quite staggering really - it would be easier for a black female lesbian jew to be elected President than a non-theist.
Back to top Go down
RD104

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Just seen advert for a Muslim dating site at the top of the page on there, oh the irony, lol.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Keep up Pitbull/ Cobi Laughing -

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=1529603#p1529603
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Cobi, nool and his goons are trying to hide the fact that Funtime Frankie Harpenstien is a big BNP supporter and Homophobic to boot, yet Nool and his forum still support him.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

who was luton green a multi with ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Elias wrote:
who was luton green a multi with ?

Newell probably. Maybe De Lar.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Hitch wrote:
seadog wrote:

Ha - and that in the only secular democracy on the planet - where 46% of its population believe the earth is less than 6000 years old. Quite staggering really - it would be easier for a black female lesbian jew to be elected President than a non-theist.

Schools in the UK!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:12 pm

seadog wrote:
Hitch wrote:
seadog wrote:

Schools in the UK!

I know! It really is a form of child abuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Hitch wrote:
seadog wrote:
Hitch wrote:
seadog wrote:

Schools in the UK!

I know! It really is a form of child abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3pDHB5P3Xk
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Oh dear, been on the cider again bhey ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:30 pm

seadog wrote:
Hitch wrote:
seadog wrote:

Schools in the UK!

Geoff Boycott created the Earth using a steeeek of roooobarb. Why cannot the truth be told?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:31 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Oh dear, been on the cider again bhey ?

Crikey don't get that started before I'm attacked again. Just find Andy Tate quite funny really, tis all.

No doubt a full investigation will be launched now cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next