Coxside_Green
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
green_genie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

NWO Branding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Guys I have to log out now, but I am more than happy to chat or explain my position regarding the club .

Last edited by nikkk on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Thought FES was already six foot under?

No!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:24 pm

nikkk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The libel laws give forums 48 hours to remove any post deemed libellous by an individual.

We have removed the post that was deemed to be libellous to you and that is the end of the matter as far as the libel law goes.

Instructing a solicitor is a complete waste of time and money.

Google and you will find the new libel laws and the actions that should be taken by forums.

It gives forums protection from people who cry libel every time somebody posts something they don't like.

https://www.argyletd.com/t6100-new-libel-law-1st-jan-2014

Look I want to be fair about this. Please consider that I have a commercial consideration and adverse posts here will cause problems in addition to the FES difficulties already being posted. I have no wish to cause this site difficulties but I  guess you understand where I am coming from. I would be grateful if you would acknowledge that the suggestions toward illegal activity and references to"prison"  are unsubstantiated .

My personal view on it, and it's from quick reading as I've been at work all day, is the references to prison were more said in jest rather than seriously suggesting that you were or should be in prison.

As far as I can see the offending posts were removed pretty quickly and the thread/posts in question have been archived.

Of course it's completely wrong and you have every right to complain about someone saying you should be in prison and you have every right to file an abuse report for it.

The abuse system is often abused itself ironcially (!) So it's always best to PM a mod but do allow us a decent amount of time to respond as we all hold down day jobs aswell as keeping this site going.

I believe as a site we have done everything we could for you as soon as we could.

Have a good evening, well what's left of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The libel laws give forums 48 hours to remove any post deemed libellous by an individual.

We have removed the post that was deemed to be libellous to you and that is the end of the matter as far as the libel law goes.

Instructing a solicitor is a complete waste of time and money.

Google and you will find the new libel laws and the actions that should be taken by forums.

It gives forums protection from people who cry libel every time somebody posts something they don't like.

https://www.argyletd.com/t6100-new-libel-law-1st-jan-2014

Look I want to be fair about this. Please consider that I have a commercial consideration and adverse posts here will cause problems in addition to the FES difficulties already being posted. I have no wish to cause this site difficulties but I  guess you understand where I am coming from. I would be grateful if you would acknowledge that the suggestions toward illegal activity and references to"prison"  are unsubstantiated .

My personal view on it, and it's from quick reading as I've been at work all day, is the references to prison were more said in jest rather than seriously suggesting that you were or should be in prison.

As far as I can see the offending posts were removed pretty quickly and the thread/posts in question have been archived.

Of course it's completely wrong and you have every right to complain about someone saying you should be in prison and you have every right to file an abuse report for it.

The abuse system is often abused itself ironcially (!) So it's always best to PM a mod but do allow us a decent amount of time to respond as we all hold down day jobs aswell as keeping this site going.

I believe as a site we have done everything we could for you as soon as we could.

ok cool ! We move on. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:31 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

Name & Registered Office:
FIRST EUROPEAN SECURITIES LIMITED
GATEWAY HIGHPOINT BUSINESS VILLAGE
A3AMYWOPHENWOOD
ASHFORD
KENT
TN24 8DH
Company No. 02800793

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:34 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

You might want to direct your solicitors elsewhere. These say FES in liquidation.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/02800793/FIRST-EUROPEAN-SECURITIES-LIMITED/company-summary#basic-information

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/first-european-securities
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 pm

[quote="Damon.Lenszner"]
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Thought FES was already six foot under?[/quote

No!!

Name & Registered Office:
FIRST EUROPEAN SECURITIES LIMITED
GATEWAY HIGHPOINT BUSINESS VILLAGE
A3AMYWOPHENWOOD
ASHFORD
KENT
TN24 8DH
Company No. 02800793

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails

I meant me Damon personally and indeed my various other companies. What is the matter with you ????? What ever is the problem....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:39 pm

green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

You might want to direct your solicitors elsewhere. These say FES in liquidation.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/02800793/FIRST-EUROPEAN-SECURITIES-LIMITED/company-summary#basic-information

Of course, I'm talking about the overall position !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Erm no...I believe I stated FES !!NWO Branding - Page 4 Th?id=HN.608026790976557048&pid=15

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Is it me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Erm no...I believe I stated FES !!NWO Branding - Page 4 Th?id=HN.608026790976557048&pid=15

Oh God. No one is disputing that the company FES is in liquidation and I'm quite sure that the circumstances will bore everyone to death ( there are complex legal issues ongoing) but that does not alter the fact that me and my other companies continue to support Argyle !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:51 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

I would love to know what we ever did to make you so anti ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:01 am

Ok well I guess you are calling it a night ! See you tomorrow maybe...
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:04 am

nikkk wrote:
green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

OK, you can understand what you typed above was a misleading mistake

Getting thread back on track, if it is you who has backed removal of NWO branding, a good start for your move into marketing with First International Marketing.

Still agree with Bill Hicks on this score though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 am

green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

Getting thread back on track, if it is you who has backed removal of NWO branding, a good start for your move into marketing with First International Marketing.

Yes FIM is one of our new companies... !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 am

jesus wept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

Angry wrote:
jesus wept

? Whats the problem .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:24 am

nikkk wrote:
Angry wrote:
jesus wept

is this new company of yours going to rammed down our throats like FES was? i'll give your credit and say its more reserved under FIL banner.

Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:14 am

green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
green_genie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No!!

The removal of the New World branding on outside of the Devonport End has nothing to do with Nikk. The signs have been made with the agreement of the club by a local print media company The club sponsors, LTC, have generously agreed to assist in putting them up, hopefully, before the Accrington game on the 7th February. The badge is the new green Mayflower crest on a white background.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:33 am

'I just support the club......I just support the club...........I just support the club.......... Sleep

Wannabes ............

Village.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:12 am

Graham Clark wrote:
The badge is the new green Mayflower crest on a white background.

Dare I ask what that looks like?
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:56 am

Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
The badge is the new green Mayflower crest on a white background.

Dare I ask what that looks like?

Hopefully, this link should show it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a8/Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg/1044px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:05 am

NWO Branding - Page 4 Plymouth%20Argyle%20logo_2

Back to what it should be.

Thanks for clarifications Graham.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:04 am

All aboard the Black Pasty ! Best supporters of the best club in the world Rolling Eyes

Don't let the stench of self promotion and personal positioning put you off. Be a real friend and a real fan. Know your place in the pecking order.

Keeping Argyle village. Geddon.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 am

Angry wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Angry wrote:
jesus wept

is this new company of yours going to rammed down our throats like FES was? i'll give your credit and say its more reserved under FIL banner.

4670% APR? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWO Branding
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next