Coxside_Green
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
green_genie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

NWO Branding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Well look to be fair the posts have been at the very least questionable ! but I would like to clear up any far fetched accusations of wrong doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:52 pm

unlike your pork chum and his flicker account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Oh dear nikkk, This is a democratic forum for Argyle fans, the only one not heavily censored and run as a dictatorship, Why would you who claims to be an Argyle Fan want to shut it down?

No I don't want to shut it down... but just want to fairly deal with some of the ridiculous accusations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Nikkk, have you shared this account with anyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nikkk,  have you shared this account with anyone else?

No. I emailed you earlier. Did you get that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:03 pm

nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

No but sometimes we have problems with the yahoo account.

Are you sure that every post made on this account is from yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

From me yes of course , I am aware though that others have attempted to stir in my name. I have had several issues in other forums and I try to stay away generally ( So I guess someone could pretend to be me ) but I do read this forum and the posts I read earlier from coxside green and as usual (!) Punchdrunk are not acceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:17 pm

nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

From me yes of course , I am aware though that others have attempted to stir in my name. I have had several issues in other forums and I try to stay away generally ( So I guess someone could pretend to be me ) but I do read this forum and the posts I read earlier from coxside green and as usual (!)  Punchdrunk are not acceptable.

Have you contacted either of them by PM? If you are going to take legal action against them then I am sure that they will provide you with their personal details so that you contact them directly. If they are not willing to do that then I suggest they delete their posts and be more careful about what they say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

I will hang about here for a bit and hopefully clear up any issues !
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:20 pm

#JeSuisCoxy
#JeSuisPunchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:25 pm

[quote="Frank Bullitt"]
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

From me yes of course , I am aware though that others have attempted to stir in my name. I have had several issues in other forums and I try to stay away generally ( So I guess someone could pretend to be me ) but I do read this forum and the posts I read earlier from coxside green and as usual (!)  Punchdrunk are not acceptable.

Have you contacted either of them by PM? If you are going to take legal action against them then I am sure that they will provide you with their personal details so that you contact them directly. If they are not willing to do that then I suggest they delete their posts and be more careful about what they say.[/quo

The site is responsible for individual content. But I would much rather you confirm that as a site you will control these individuals.... but at the end of the day recognise that we are on the same side as Argyle fans. And to be fair I don't thin Punchy is going to give me his personal details....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Who's allegedly getting scammed this time?

People using or mismanaging other people's money are disgusting

And then lauding in the limelight.
Free Aviva buses to Burton.
Muriels
Charidee auction shirts

etc etc

Right.
I don't answer for Coxside, I answer for myself
You listen to me and you listen good.
What if any of what I wrote above falls as libel??

If you wan't to start playing Petracelli again then crack on big lad.
Razz

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:28 pm

i expect Newell/De Lar have all our details stashed somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:28 pm

nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Have you contacted either of them by PM? If you are going to take legal action against them then I am sure that they will provide you with their personal details so that you contact them directly. If they are not willing to do that then I suggest they delete their posts and be more careful about what they say.[/quo

The site is responsible for individual content.  But I would much rather you confirm that as a site you will control these individuals.... but at the end of the day recognise that we are on the same side as Argyle fans. And to be fair I don't thin Punchy is going to give me his personal details....

They will already be in circulation on the bus to Exeter

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 pm

[quote="Damon.Lenszner"]#JeSuisCoxy
#JeSuisPunchy[/quot

Damon I thought better of you than that. Very childish mate... as you well know. I tried to sort out some issues with you and you declined. Anyway you know where I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 pm

NWO Branding - Page 2 32%20oz.,%2046%20oz.,%2085%20oz.,%20and%20130%20oz.%20Popcorn%20Buckets
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm

No sense of humour Nikkk? You've been mixing in the wrong company. And I ain't your mate - that IS libelous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

[quote="Punchdrunk"]NWO Branding - Page 2 32%20oz.,%2046%20oz.,%2085%20oz.,%20and%20130%20oz.%20Popcorn%20Buckets[/quote

And Punchy .... What is your problem with me ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
No sense of humour Nikkk? You've been mixing in the wrong company. And I ain't your mate - that IS libelous.

Absolutely.... I was trying to repair bridges Damon, and for the benefit of the club, and ignore some of the rather unfortunate things you have said elsewhere, and some of the difficult positions you have been in online that I share with you, but you carry on MATE .... friends are hard to come by...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
NWO Branding - Page 2 32%20oz.,%2046%20oz.,%2085%20oz.,%20and%20130%20oz.%20Popcorn%20Buckets[/quote

I'll tell you........... when you tell me exactly what I have wrote tonight that warrant's the use of Solicitors? !!

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Bridges between the supporters will be repaired once your mate stops trying to control the fans. You coming here and threatening legal action does absolutely nothing to assist in the bridge building process. I regret nothing I have said anywhere - if you think they're unfortunate that's your problem. In the meantime please stop sending me facebook friends requests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
NWO Branding - Page 2 32%20oz.,%2046%20oz.,%2085%20oz.,%20and%20130%20oz.%20Popcorn%20Buckets[/quote

I'll tell you........... when you tell me exactly what I have wrote tonight that warrant's the use of Solicitors? !!

Look I really don't want to fight and you know full well what I'm referring to. Can't you and the rest on here accept that i'm an Argyle fan and doing all I can to support the club .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:55 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Look I really don't want to fight and you know full well what I'm referring to.  Can't you and the rest on here accept that i'm an Argyle fan and doing all I can to support the club .

Could you not do what you do to support the club without Ian Newell's input which automatically puts alot of peoples backs up given his track record?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Agree with Damon about Nool trying to control the fans, the cause of divisions on the internet is mainly down to Nool who see's himself as Argyles most important fan, and spokesman for the silent majority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWO Branding   NWO Branding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWO Branding
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next