Angry
RegGreen
Tgwu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

stadium-branding-upgrades Empty
PostSubject: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:14 am

Work will begin next week on rebranding some of the visual aspects of Home Park and introducing significantly enhanced signage throughout the outer realm of the stadium.

The suite of visual upgrades includes club branding across the roof of the Mayflower Grandstand, replacing outdated panels at the exterior of the Devonport End, and long-awaited dressing room artwork – which honours the supporters who forewent their right to season ticket refund after the Covid-19 impacted 19/20 campaign, alongside a mosaic of iconic moments from the club’s history.

The programme of work begins on Monday, 4 July, kicking off with the installation of ‘Plymouth Argyle FC’ lettering on the lip of the Mayflower Grandstand roof, as well as signage on the back of the Lyndhurst Road Stand television gantry, providing better direction for supporters approaching Home Park from Coronation Avenue. Meanwhile, standing signposts will also be erected around the stadium to help visitors and supporters find their way around.

Enhancements to the stadium realm also include refreshed signage and artwork, bringing everything up-to-date and in-line with contemporary club branding. In addition, club icons throughout the ages will be immortalised in our Wall of Legends around the stadium perimeter, as voted for by supporters – we thank you for your help in bringing this to life. The works also include the installation of club banners on flag posts in the immediate vicinity of the Home Park footprint.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 2:56 pm

I ashume it was the council doing re-doing doing work outside devonport and the club shop this morning relaying the tarmac I say council cos it’s not club land theoretically
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:51 am

Started on new fencing and removing old signage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:55 am

RegGreen wrote:
I ashume it was the council doing re-doing doing work outside  devonport and the club shop this morning relaying the tarmac I say council cos it’s not club land theoretically

Out side Tarmac finished, and the cabin on Mr Brent land has been removed
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 11:02 am

Tgwu wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I ashume it was the council doing re-doing doing work outside  devonport and the club shop this morning relaying the tarmac I say council cos it’s not club land theoretically

Good hope it it cost him a few quid the slimey retch that he is
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 11:24 am

RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Good hope it it cost him a few quid the slimey retch that he is

I heard that it was going up to the old Civil Service football pitches at Beacon Park which Argyle uses
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:17 pm

Skip lorry removing the last of Brent rubbish from his land.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:14 pm

Tbf it looks a lot better than in the ground the shit ones fatty had something to with cheap & shit ones that need to be painted over there feckin dreadful they really are
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:52 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Tbf it looks a lot better than in the ground the shit ones fatty had something to with cheap & shit ones that need to be painted over there feckin dreadful they really are

he never got round to finishing them off either for that matter.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 12:48 am

Tgwu wrote:
Work will begin next week on rebranding some of the visual aspects of Home Park and introducing significantly enhanced signage throughout the outer realm of the stadium.

The suite of visual upgrades includes club branding across the roof of the Mayflower Grandstand, replacing outdated panels at the exterior of the Devonport End, and long-awaited dressing room artwork – which honours the supporters who forewent their right to season ticket refund after the Covid-19 impacted 19/20 campaign, alongside a mosaic of iconic moments from the club’s history.

The programme of work begins on Monday, 4 July, kicking off with the installation of ‘Plymouth Argyle FC’ lettering on the lip of the Mayflower Grandstand roof, as well as signage on the back of the Lyndhurst Road Stand television gantry, providing better direction for supporters approaching Home Park from Coronation Avenue. Meanwhile, standing signposts will also be erected around the stadium to help visitors and supporters find their way around.

Enhancements to the stadium realm also include refreshed signage and artwork, bringing everything up-to-date and in-line with contemporary club branding. In addition, club icons throughout the ages will be immortalised in our Wall of Legends around the stadium perimeter, as voted for by supporters – we thank you for your help in bringing this to life. The works also include the installation of club banners on flag posts in the immediate vicinity of the Home Park footprint.
still no mention of making Upper grandstand fit for purpose after finishing the mess of Brent’s plan though need sort the seats up there and the rest of the fiasco up there you’d think that would be first thing there sort out but clearly not
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 2:31 am

RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

still no mention of making Upper grandstand fit for purpose after finishing the mess of Brent’s plan though need sort the seats up there and the rest of the fiasco up there you’d think that would be first thing there sort out but clearly not

Next summer Reg
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:42 am

Tgwu wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Next summer Reg
So let me get this right tgwu there not using the upper tier for the whole season then you’d think that would be a essential groundwork a priority instead of plastering flags all over Central Park & on route to the ground
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:54 am

And another season of playing budget being diverted from the team. Five year plan lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 12:18 pm

the big screen installation is costing the club a sizeable 6 figure sum.

How can anyone still believe the extra money raised from record season ticket purchases wasn't used for these upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Angry wrote:

How can anyone still believe the extra money raised from record season ticket purchases wasn't used for these upgrades.

It's obvious Angers, the only thing that bugs me is that Si won't come clean about it, why doesn't he just make a statement saying that in his opinion these ground upgrades need finishing off and the fanbase must be patient, the fanbase would lap it up like they always do but it would make him look like a twat after the statements about marquee signings and game changing players with our increased budget! Maybe he did increase the budget, by a fiver would be my guess yet Graiser still thinks I make this shit up.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:23 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

It's obvious Angers, the only thing that bugs me is that Si won't come clean about it, why doesn't he just make a statement saying that in his opinion these ground upgrades need finishing off and the fanbase must be patient, the fanbase would lap it up like they always do but it would make him look like a twat after the statements about marquee signings and game changing players with our increased budget! Maybe he did increase the budget, by a fiver would be my guess yet Graiser still thinks I make this shit up.

Calm down. Simon Hallett is a breath of fresh air compared to James Brent
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 4:17 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Calm down. Simon Hallett is a breath of fresh air compared to James Brent

When did I compare the two, my statement stands alone and you can't argue with it, not that you tried.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 5:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

i would have accepted that tbh. if the board came out and said the ground upgrades needed to be done due to the neglect of the stadium since the horseshoe was built so its do it now or we will pay even more down the road when the work will be even more of an issue i would have been fine with that so im not against the club investing in the stadium providing the team isnt neglected. I just dont like the fact that the club just couldn't just say that instead stating the club would have a bigger transfer budget due to ticket price increase. If we struggle in the early part of the season the fans will be very quick to point that out to the board
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 4:21 pm

The big screen is a farce we've lost 4 rows behind it and they won't let anyone sit in the 4 rows in front stewards are turfing people out
This better be worth losing the number of seats we have
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 4:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
The big screen is a farce we've lost 4 rows behind it and they won't let anyone sit in the 4 rows in front stewards are turfing people out
This better be worth losing the number of seats we have

It's all so Hallett can entertain his mates about four times a year when he comes home from the states and brag about the new family day experience. At least he's giving me loads of sticks to beat him with. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you get the idea anyone who dared sit in those rows was turfed out to cram themselves into the rest of the block which ended up in seats being double occupied.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 3:36 pm

Two big rain water collection tanks has been taken around to the back of the Barn Park stand
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:19 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Two big rain water collection tanks has been taken around to the back of the Barn Park stand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:07 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stadium-branding-upgrades   stadium-branding-upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

stadium-branding-upgrades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next