lawnmowerman
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Don't really like football much these days. Prefer egg chasing as a spectacle. A better class of supporter too. They can even be trusted to drink alcohol at the match and there's little or no segregation.
Rugby players and coaches can usually be relied upon to be able to string a few sentences together too.......... dontchafink ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Don't really like football much these days. Prefer egg chasing as a spectacle. A better class of supporter too. They can even be trusted to drink alcohol at the match and there's little or no segregation.
Rugby players and coaches can usually be relied upon to be able to string a few sentences together too.......... dontchafink ?

i went to plymouth albion once, i had no idea wtf was going on, even if we start again from bottom one day i'l always support argyle regardless of the shit that goes on,

I'm just not gonna let them ruin my club if I can help it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Being detached in both a physical (Cyprus) and emotional (prefer egg chasing?? wtf?? wash your mouth out!) sense will always fuel your apathy, so to an extent that's only to be expected. But as far as the goons currently lording it up at PL2 goes...

We've got an owner who'll be up the road as soon as he gets a firm offer.
A President who's already fcked off up north with the (ex)Captains missus.
And a Useful Idiot who gets up every morning succeeding in making himself look an even bigger cnut than he did the day before. cheers

We all really shouldn't let these fuckwits impact on our love for our club.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if in 12 months Brent is gone, Webb vanishes into the ether to do a 'Jameson' and persue other more important interests, and Newell is universally looked upon as the sad little man who used to hang around like a bad smell at Home Park, and whose website imploded after everyone realised what a knobber he really was.

Then we really do get our club back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 pm

A little birdie tells me he has the nickname Internet Ian at home park and he isn't half as popular as he thinks he is.

Wonder what they call him Internet Ian?

12k tweets.
11k Exeweb posts
11k pasoti posts (on his current ijn account)

Must be dull in the Newell household if he's got time like that on his hands.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 pm

More to the point does he ever do any work or does he just sit in his office on the internet allday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:26 pm

I can't see how people can think that all this is unimportant? We have the owner of the official PAFC forum colluding with the club president in a vicious campaign against anybody that stands on the other side of the line that represents supporting their friend (who has used them both ruthlessly) the club owner. They have divided the fan base and continue to divide the fan base. They are a cancer that should be removed from the club, when will all this shit end? When somebody has the shit kicked out of them or much worse tops themselves over this bullying then we will see the reaction that we are missing now, and at that time people will then ask why more wasn't done to stop it? Its easy to say stand back and let them get on with but I've never slunk away from a bully, I have principles and anyway somebody has to stand up to the bullies of the world don't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 pm

The sad thing is anybody with a differing viewpoint is now deemed a bully and a troll.

I guess we've gone up in the world from simply being not a praper fan innum.

Troll Definition wrote:
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Does that mean whenever Nool replies to someone of a differing opinion in his inflammatory way that he is a troll?  

And as for this one:
Bully Definition wrote:
a person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

I'll let you decide that one.....

Last edited by Yea Man on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
I can't see how people can think that all this is unimportant? We have the owner of the official PAFC forum colluding with the club president in a vicious campaign against anybody that stands on the other side of the line that represents supporting their friend (who has used them both ruthlessly) the club owner. They have divided the fan base and continue to divide the fan base. They are a cancer that should be removed from the club, when will all this shit end? When somebody has the shit kicked out of them or much worse tops themselves over this bullying then we will see the reaction that we are missing now, and at that time people will then ask why more wasn't done to stop it? Its easy to say stand back and let them get on with but I've never slunk away from a bully, I have principles and anyway somebody has to stand up to the bullies of the world don't they?

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Iggy wrote:

Well said that man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 pm

For the last couple of weeks Newell has been on a crusade it seems to label us as trolls as often as he can. I think this started after the death of the McCann "troll" and then the possible change in the law to increase jail terms for those found guilty of "trolling".

I suppose its a change from calling us freaks and weirdo's, or calling ATD a "libelous" website.

At the same time Newell has been caught making an unprovoked attack on Peggy after her terrible news, he has been caught using the Rasturd3rd account and 2 nights ago posted this:

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/524697542253371392

Quote :
Ian Newell
‏@IJN3

Master Baker?

South West, England

4:03 PM - 21 Oct 2014

Why is he making a reference to my 2 year old son? I am Mr Baker, my wife is Mrs Baker, and my son is Master Baker. I can't believe that a 60 year old man is trying to make a joke about my surname sounding like "Bater". I haven't heard that one since I was 11 years old. He later tweeted a link to a song called "giddy up" - so maybe it is just a reference to my name. Ouch.

Its good to know the sort of friends James Brent has. It tells us a lot about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Is he 60 or 6?

And I mean age not stone.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Is he 60 or 6?

And I mean age not stone.

lol!

internet Ian eh so Brent and co must know whats hes up to and turn a blind eye to it or encourage it,

thats a question for saturday
*thread drift*

Do you condone the actions of Ian Newell and his associates on the internet and intimidation of others in the real world.

Shame i cant attend Saturday

#backontopic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

No your not on your own, it's more like an obsession, If he's that despised why does his profile keep being raised ? Forget the bleddy bloke and move on
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

No your not on your own, it's more like an obsession, If he's that despised why does his profile keep being raised ? Forget the bleddy bloke and move on

you realise you dont have to read this right
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Enjoy the ride Zyph. The stench surrounding the club is too much for me........................... even if we do get a point at the mighty Wimbledon.
The bigger picture remains grim and intolerable for a man of my class and dignity.

A point against Wibledon is much better than we used to do when they had Dave Basset in charge. Unless my memory is mistaken all I can recall is really boring 1-0 defeats. A really boring 0-0 is a much better result.

afc wimbledon have never been managed by bassett,
mk dons were when known as wimbledon dont confuse the two next youll be saying AFC won the FA Cup !

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 pm

You are a one Elias fishing fishing fishing fishing fishing

PS:: Did you know internet trolls(and MK Dons fans) can now be jailed for up to two years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Probably to ensure that his utter cuntyness is brought to a wider audience? If you don't understand that, maybe stick to cheerleading for Brent with a few "just get it built" retorts on Grandstand threads on the Farm. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Probably to ensure that his utter cuntyness is brought to a wider audience? If you don't understand that, maybe stick to cheerleading for Brent with a few "just get it built" retorts on Grandstand threads on the Farm. Thanks/OK

This is still "argyle talk democratic" is it ? and we can have our own opinions can we ? or are you falling into the censorship trap we're all dead against.
I don't know this man and I'm trying to understand why the venom, surely by ignoring this person that'll rile him more, won't it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:11 pm

read the tweets, all the different accounts !!!!!  for feks sake.  he's avin ago at me at the moment.

bring it on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
read the tweets, all the different accounts !!!!!  for feks sake.  he's avin ago at me at the moment

Had enough of Twitter and bleddy FB, so no account, no hassle from trolls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:17 pm

well your a happy chappy then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
well your a happy chappy then.

Better than I was when I had accounts I can tell you that
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is still "argyle talk democratic" is it ? and we can have our own opinions can we ? or are you falling into the censorship trap we're all dead against.
I don't know this man and I'm trying to understand why the venom, surely by ignoring this person that'll rile him more, won't it ?

This is still atd because if we had fallen into the censorship trap your post would of been removed and your account would be deleted. so yes this place is still democratic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is still atd because if we had fallen into the censorship trap your post would of been removed and your account would be deleted. so yes this place is still democratic.

Great stuff, very refreshing to read that
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Surely czar meant
Code:
Password reset, account locked out, pms read etc...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter Troll Alert
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next