The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Twitter Troll Alert

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 70
Location : Plymouth

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Elias wrote:
Surely czar meant
Password reset, account locked out, pms read etc...........

Quiz night is it ?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 41
Location : plymouth

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Graiser wrote:
Elias wrote:
Surely czar meant
Password reset, account locked out, pms read etc...........

Quiz night is it ?

no thats sundays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5537
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 am

Graiser wrote:

I don't know this man and I'm trying to understand why the venom...

Well this would be a good place to start:

http://www.argyletd.com/t1612-the-newell-files-nools-tools

and then there is "The story so far" section of this site if you need further clarification of his dirty squalid deeds.

Basically, Newell is a real low life.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10822
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Don't really like football much these days. Prefer egg chasing as a spectacle. A better class of supporter too. They can even be trusted to drink alcohol at the match and there's little or no segregation.
Rugby players and coaches can usually be relied upon to be able to string a few sentences together too.......... dontchafink ?

Being detached in both a physical (Cyprus) and emotional (prefer egg chasing?? wtf?? wash your mouth out!) sense will always fuel your apathy, so to an extent that's only to be expected. But as far as the goons currently lording it up at PL2 goes...

We've got an owner who'll be up the road as soon as he gets a firm offer.
A President who's already fcked off up north with the (ex)Captains missus.
And a Useful Idiot who gets up every morning succeeding in making himself look an even bigger cnut than he did the day before. cheers

We all really shouldn't let these fuckwits impact on our love for our club.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if in 12 months Brent is gone, Webb vanishes into the ether to do a 'Jameson' and persue other more important interests, and Newell is universally looked upon as the sad little man who used to hang around like a bad smell at Home Park, and whose website imploded after everyone realised what a knobber he really was.

Then we really do get our club back.

I know, I know..................was just trying to provoke some thought/discussion in my own charming and unassuming style. After almost 10 years of crusading against this devious oaf , I am delighted to see that many more have joined our band and as you say, the end game could be in sight...................but I wouldn't bet on it including the demise of the Windsor Boys. They have been working on and developing their particular brand of opportunistic superfan  for some time now and have cemented their web of deceit into the very fabric of the club. It's the dogs of war mentality.
From loyal campaigning fans for 'the club that wouldn't die', to the largest fans forum owner and cleanser, to real mates and DB buddies with the owner, to I'll do anything for an auction and a charity, to using and somehow controlling the local media and generally championing the Ocean City and all who sail in her ............... these apes, with the approval of the puppet master, have cemented their appeal in the eyes of the adoring Aviva Jannerati, who just can't wait to also 'be someone' at the Theatre of Schemes.
Any new owner will have a struggle to eradicate the pervasive village mentality now abounding in the tents, the coaches and the GOS photoshoots.

In truth, I could never turn my back completely. Being a green since a child, it is a life sentence. The fact that I haven't been able to stomach attending a match since October 2011, is not something I ever conceived could happen to me but until the would be property developer fuelled, wannabesomeone Aviva ruling mentality, has been replaced by an inclusivity whereby vision and style naturally lead the way, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10822
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 am

Still paying for his perks. No doubt the DB experience for paying, ambitious Avivas. The self sustaining model or the self promoting model ?...........................and all for £900 worth of youth development.
The fine gentleman would otherwise no doubt, add it to the debt ffs !

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86168&sid=125fd425b54257a8d18cbbb02ce919db
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
Still paying for his perks. No doubt the DB experience for paying, ambitious Avivas. The self sustaining model or the self promoting model ?...........................and all for £900 worth of youth development.
The fine gentleman would otherwise no doubt, add it to the debt ffs !

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86168&sid=125fd425b54257a8d18cbbb02ce919db


Get the buckets out !!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5332
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 am

Club cant afford 900 quid ? Ffs. Brent out
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 am

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

No your not on your own, it's more like an obsession, If he's that despised why does his profile keep being raised ? Forget the bleddy bloke and move on

Erm excuse me, but how is showcasing the ring masters actions meant to raise his profile? This is bad underhand bullying stuff, not what you'd want to get known for Shirley? We could just ignore it all and have a controlled main fans forum, a controlled fans trust and a controlled fans supporters board, oh hang on they tried that last one before, didn't work, back to de stabilising the trust and bullying it's members for a while. As suggested instead of manking that dear old Ian is getting some shit he threw back at him why don't you read the story so far, if you wish to ignore it all that's fine, don't ask me to though.
We need a poodle smiley.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 am

Can we really not afford £900 to get Hodges the kit he needs?

Dear oh dear what an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10822
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:26 am

Yea Man wrote:
Can we really not afford £900 to get Hodges the kit he needs?

Dear oh dear what an embarrassment.

This is exactly why the reluctant one entertains the oaf. That and his control of the farm and the tent dwelling types. These 'visual' folk provide the barrier between him and any organised challenge to his tenure. The trust have already fallen into line, for their little piece of the action.
This posh boy sure knows what makes the oiks tick. No Let 'em rub shoulders with Bickle n Davey and they're putty in his hands. Like kids let loose in the sweet shop. Geddon............ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11923
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:46 am

dotn we have a youth trust thing for this very thing? oh and Greentarveners were they not created to help with such matters too?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2620
Join date : 2014-02-15

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:46 pm

and all for the privilege of seeing any good youngsters poached by Southampton before they've even reached the first team.

If this was a community or trust owned club I'd be fully in favour of this form of fund raising but any profit from the sale of the youngsters can be siphoned off by the owner of the club.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Brent will never pay for things like this when he knows the cheerleader will auction some more crap or even just beg for money from the blind of pasoti.

Couldn't imagine it happening at any other club but Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11923
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
and all for the privilege of seeing any good youngsters poached by Southampton before they've even reached the first team.

If this was a community or trust owned club I'd be fully in favour of this form of fund raising but any profit from the sale of the youngsters can be siphoned off by the owner of the club.

We're not the only club to fall foul of prem clubs raiding the youth talent Its something the FA encourages imo its only recently that its been made that clubs nicking kids have to pay a fee and including add ons including sell on clauses.

Our youth system must be doing something right with all the talent coming through in recent years, i would have thought Brent would have seen the logic of investing in it in all truth.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10822
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
and all for the privilege of seeing any good youngsters poached by Southampton before they've even reached the first team.

If this was a community or trust owned club I'd be fully in favour of this form of fund raising but any profit from the sale of the youngsters can be siphoned off by the owner of the club.

We're not the only club to fall foul of prem clubs raiding the youth talent Its something the FA encourages imo its only recently that its been made that clubs nicking kids have to pay a fee and including add ons including sell on clauses.

Our youth system must be doing something right with all the talent coming through in recent years, i would have thought Brent would have seen the logic of investing in it in all truth.

He doesn't do 'investing'. He acquires then waits for handouts, makes a few 'loans' etc etc etc. Meanwhile, the local Avivas, the press, the council are all kept onside until the non investor has made enough profit to cash in through selling up.Funny old world innit ?

Then this happens..................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11923
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
and all for the privilege of seeing any good youngsters poached by Southampton before they've even reached the first team.

If this was a community or trust owned club I'd be fully in favour of this form of fund raising but any profit from the sale of the youngsters can be siphoned off by the owner of the club.

We're not the only club to fall foul of prem clubs raiding the youth talent Its something the FA encourages imo its only recently that its been made that clubs nicking kids have to pay a fee and including add ons including sell on clauses.

Our youth system must be doing something right with all the talent coming through in recent years, i would have thought Brent would have seen the logic of investing in it in all truth.

He doesn't do 'investing'. He acquires then waits for handouts, makes a few 'loans' etc etc etc. Meanwhile, the local Avivas, the press, the council are all kept onside until the non investor has made enough profit to cash in through selling up.Funny old world innit ?

Then this happens..................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI

but if he used his business brain if he invests in the youth setup and the acadamey produces some stars for the future he will get his money back and more in the long term.

Im sure the council will loan him the cash to this sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 70
Location : Plymouth

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

No your not on your own, it's more like an obsession, If he's that despised why does his profile keep being raised ? Forget the bleddy bloke and move on

Erm excuse me, but how is showcasing the ring masters actions meant to raise his profile? This is bad underhand bullying stuff, not what you'd want to get known for Shirley? We could just ignore it all and have a controlled main fans forum, a controlled fans trust and a controlled fans supporters board, oh hang on they tried that last one before, didn't work, back to de stabilising the trust and bullying it's members for a while. As suggested instead of manking that dear old Ian is getting some shit he threw back at him why don't you read the story so far, if you wish to ignore it all that's fine, don't ask me to though.
We need a poodle smiley.

Look mate im not asking anybody to do anything, I'm probably (no definitely) naive to this chaps shenanigans not having been personally affected by them at all, you might as well tell me to dislike a bloke living in a croft on the Shetlands, so I'm trying to understand why, that's all.
Now I've read a lot of background stuff and I'm starting to understand, and as for Webb, well I don't know him either but I feel there's something of the night about him
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11923
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

No your not on your own, it's more like an obsession, If he's that despised why does his profile keep being raised ? Forget the bleddy bloke and move on

Erm excuse me, but how is showcasing the ring masters actions meant to raise his profile? This is bad underhand bullying stuff, not what you'd want to get known for Shirley? We could just ignore it all and have a controlled main fans forum, a controlled fans trust and a controlled fans supporters board, oh hang on they tried that last one before, didn't work, back to de stabilising the trust and bullying it's members for a while. As suggested instead of manking that dear old Ian is getting some shit he threw back at him why don't you read the story so far, if you wish to ignore it all that's fine, don't ask me to though.
We need a poodle smiley.

Look mate im not asking anybody to do anything, I'm probably (no definitely) naive to this chaps shenanigans not having been personally affected by them at all, you might as well tell me to dislike a bloke living in a croft on the Shetlands, so I'm trying to understand why, that's all.
Now I've read a lot of background stuff and I'm starting to understand, and as for Webb, well I don't know him either but I feel there's something of the night about him

He gives me the Vampire vibe too, he sucks the lifes blood out of an honorary title.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Bump.

Purely because it was bleddy hilarious seeing the blundering old fool caught out once again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10822
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 69
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bump.

Purely because it was bleddy hilarious seeing the blundering old fool caught out once again.
  laugh
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:16 pm

The old fool is on twitter moaning to the herald about him being quoted without permission.

There's an irony in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10434
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 pm

I think there has been a coup at the Farm!!!!!!!

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Coup11

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:09 pm

seadog wrote:
I think there has been a coup at the Farm!!!!!!!

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Coup11

Real fans always call us Argyle
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I noticed the twitter account @rasturd3rd has recently become active. Even more strange are the selfies he's taken (I think someone has been using the wrong twitter account on their phone Laughing ).

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Selfie10

Selfies with Tisdale-

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Tisdal10

Pictures from Tranmere's Director's Box-

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Db10

I wonder who this Twitter troll could be?

This twitter conversation is interesting with inputs from IJN and Webb- I wonder if they are talking to themselves- I reckon Baron_Von_Smallhusen now lives in Cheltenham and ends sentences with "too" too.

https://twitter.com/Rasturd3rd/status/339477560905830400

I wouldn't be surprised if the twitter account is terminated soon- https://twitter.com/Rasturd3rd/with_replies


thought a Bump was in order for our many newbies..Pasoti's Chief making a cock of himself AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 11079
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 70
Location : plymouth

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Is POI trying to catch up with Penz and Gob in the flounce stakes? How can you be laughy jokey one minute then delete your account the next? scratch

Very odd.

I was told he gone for the summer, if so he did not need to delete if true. Funny old world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Twitter Troll Alert
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: