Elias
seadog
lawnmowerman
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Is POI trying to catch up with Penz and Gob in the flounce stakes? How can you be laughy jokey one minute then delete your account the next? scratch

Very odd.

perhaps a cooling off button for a period of time needs to be installed over the account deletion. Save on the heat of the moment deletions and having to resign up soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Is POI trying to catch up with Penz and Gob in the flounce stakes? How can you be laughy jokey one minute then delete your account the next? scratch

Very odd.

perhaps a cooling off button for a period of time needs to be installed over the account deletion. Save on the heat of the moment deletions and having to resign up soon afterwards.

Wouldn't work for some, doesn't draw the required attention.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

I think you are

You're the last person I'd expect to notice in all honesty!

Ooh, Mod attack in progress. popcorn

Jethro's a mod now? must've missed that, an improvement on the last one though I suppose Very Happy

I'M A MOD ???? WTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Your not a mod I think it was a mistake by POI.

I think he deleted out of frustration and pure pissed offness and I'm sure he'll be back once he's had time to chill.

I see the pictures have all been deleted from the twitter account, wonder why Laughing

Shame the original tweet still contains the images Laughing

Last edited by Yea Man on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

They got a good airing on Exeweb ?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

thought he didnt read this site ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:
are these pics on his fb/instagram? lets see if its not just someoe nicking them from there and posting them on there.

Or even just off of his or somebody else's twitter? That's a lot of lower league football grounds to visit in one day.

(No, I'm not standing up for Newell, Just pointing out that this PT character has history, too.)

true but we could have a chance of taking nool down lets grasp it

Newell will take himself down without our help. Nobody who sends a white feather to a dying man (RIP Thai Green), who keeps dossiers on virtually everybody he ever meets 'in case', who tries to organise twitter campaigns against people simply because he doesn't like them, who uses fake and multi accounts to pursue his pathetic little vendettas, and who actively drives away paying customers of his best friend gets away with it for ever.

You know what Peggy? Of all the low-life, despicable, two-faced, hypocritical, sycophantic, scummy, unforgivable things Newell has done over the last couple of years (I used total to Talk to Thai-green via PM quite a lot over his last days. Having suffered, to a much lesser extent what TG did, I felt we had a little in common and our illness gave us some common ground to comfort each other over) The sending of white feathers to a man he knew was dying of cancer was the lowest thing I have ever come across. I still get upset when I try to find the answer to why anyone could do such a thing?

You know what, I'm on the verge of just giving up on all of this shit, and let the power hungry, sycopahntic wannabees, bullies, space-ship commanders, thugs and  just get on with it. Sometimes (more often than not, lately), I despair.

All of this over a piss-poor, run down, two-bit League 2 shite football team.

In fact. Fuuck this.

Why cant people just ignore threads they don't like? instead of flouncing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Must be the beer in the Fortescue
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Your not a mod I think it was a mistake by POI.

I think he deleted out of frustration and pure pissed offness and I'm sure he'll be back once he's had time to chill.

I see the pictures have all been deleted from the twitter account, wonder why Laughing

Shame the original tweet still contains the images Laughing

oh okay Basketball
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Peggy wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:
are these pics on his fb/instagram? lets see if its not just someoe nicking them from there and posting them on there.

Or even just off of his or somebody else's twitter? That's a lot of lower league football grounds to visit in one day.

(No, I'm not standing up for Newell, Just pointing out that this PT character has history, too.)

true but we could have a chance of taking nool down lets grasp it

Newell will take himself down without our help. Nobody who sends a white feather to a dying man (RIP Thai Green), who keeps dossiers on virtually everybody he ever meets 'in case', who tries to organise twitter campaigns against people simply because he doesn't like them, who uses fake and multi accounts to pursue his pathetic little vendettas, and who actively drives away paying customers of his best friend gets away with it for ever.

thats true but I aint got forever to wait i'm a busy man, double busy in fact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:36 am

I was 100% convinced that Newell was Rasturd3rd long before the photos appeared.

Most of this has been going back 18 months or so when Paul Thomas (General Rastus) was plaguing everyone with a dozen different accounts and claiming to own Pasoti/ATD/PAFC etc etc. Thomas and Newell have history (Newell even sent someone around to beat him up once).

The Paul Thomas accounts are all very similar and he seems to spend a lot of time tweeting to himself. The Rasturd3rd account is different because it clearly is a parody of PT. If you look at the pre-photo tweets I think its clear that its Newell - an obsession with ATD (ADHD) and Dane - as well as a similar style of writing to the Porky one.

By the same token, it was also clear that Akkeronj was Dane. Dane likes to impersonate people and get a reaction that way. So at one stage you had 3 of the biggest trolls using multi account to tweet each other - Dane, Paul Thomas and Newell. Its enough to make your eyes bleed.

The other reason I know that Rasturd3rd was Newell is that he started following me. I was not really active on twitter and not linked to anyone interesting, so there was no reason for Rasturd to start following me. Neither Dane or PT knew my real name so I know it wasn't them. Rasturd also follows other ATD members and I think only Newell has those details (and obsession with keeping them).

I totally understand Peggy's point that the photos may have been taken from one of his other accounts but this has never been the MO of Rasturd before.

Another indication that its Newell is that all the photos have now gone. If the account was PT or another troll why would he remove them now?

On Twitter you can have multiple accounts and switch between them very easily. I think Newell forgot which account he was using and tweeted from the wrong account - but didn't realise his mistake.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT IAN NEWELL ISN'T A TROLL
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 am

But he is a fruit loop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am

#deepthroat
#greenman
#deadlylampshade
#saracen10
#ghost
#windsorboy
#stingcurtain
#mouthoftheplym
#ADT
#rasturd3rd
#johnshez1
#trickydicky
#argyletalk
#Bresl@nd
#flickr
#fakeauctions
#whitefeather
#cherrytree

#whenwillitend?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:15 am

But Shirley can all this not be dismissed as banter?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:03 am

seadog wrote:
But Shirley can all this not be dismissed as banter?

but isnt banter just bullying with a different name ?

Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 Shirley

^^ Sorry Couldnt Resist I'l get my coat......
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:23 am

I can understand POI's frustration and disgust. The football club I once loved has become a cesspit of self interest and a bullying culture prevails, all dressed up in fake transparency and charitable deeds. It really is nauseating.
The question is , whether to carry on caring and exposing the scum who currently rule the roost, or to just give up and let them enjoy their parochial, village show. I'm actually embarrassed when friends ask how my team are getting on these days. I could never support another team but similarly, I can't bring myself to care enough to support this devious and dimwitted shambles.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:31 am

'Your team'.....are doing quite well on the pitch at the moment.....and that is where it matters.....I was at the Wombles on Tuesday night, their organization, team spirit and passing ability was good....they have the best defence at the moment outside of the Premiership.....just need a few more goals.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Who Wimbledon Zyph?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Enjoy the ride Zyph. The stench surrounding the club is too much for me........................... even if we do get a point at the mighty Wimbledon.
The bigger picture remains grim and intolerable for a man of my class and dignity.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Who Wimbledon Zyph?

Yes........Wimbledon.....they where happily singing womble songs......do MK Dons sing womble songs then ?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Enjoy the ride Zyph. The stench surrounding the club is too much for me........................... even if we do get a point at the mighty Wimbledon.
The bigger picture remains grim and intolerable for a man of my class and dignity.

A point against Wibledon is much better than we used to do when they had Dave Basset in charge. Unless my memory is mistaken all I can recall is really boring 1-0 defeats. A really boring 0-0 is a much better result.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 pm

In recent years we seem to draw home & away with them.......accepting one win we achieved.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:

With class and dignity you should be supporting ....CHELSEA..... red card
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

I hate the feeling around the club but should we just lay down and take the shit they hand us ?

Not Shez and the players, more James Short arms long pockets Brent and the clingons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Looks like the twitter page has now been cleaned up.

Probably under the great big pasoti carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter Troll Alert
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next