PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

IJN3 Internet troll Empty
PostSubject: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:47 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pasoti/Nooloti is Nools Train Set, he's probably banned around a hundred fans who questioned Brent, or generally were not meeting the standard of Bumlicking required to post on his private Forum.
Nool keeps Pasoti nice and docile filled with happy clappy Gratefuls, thank god for ATD.

Speaking of which it seems banning people is not all he gets up to.

There has been much speculation over the years about Newell's on line activities, but one recent effort is worthy of mention. He has tried to get an ATD poster dismissed from his job by making an official complaint to his employer. Naturally this is in writing so there is evidence. Needless to say there was absolutely no truth in any complaint and so Mr Newell has been given short shrift. The 'complaint' was probably as a result of a personal vendetta Newell seems to have and not the result of any professional misconduct.

I just thought, for the sake of balance, people should be aware that Saint Ian is not all that he seems to be.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: accc69dd   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:12 am

This isn't the first time he has contacted a posters employer. He did the same a few years ago to someone else.

When are people at the club going to wake up and realise that newell is trouble and should be kept out of home Park.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pasoti/Nooloti is Nools Train Set, he's probably banned around a hundred fans who questioned Brent, or generally were not meeting the standard of Bumlicking required to post on his private Forum.
Nool keeps Pasoti nice and docile filled with happy clappy Gratefuls, thank god for ATD.

There has been much speculation over the years about Newell's on line activities, but one recent effort is worthy of mention. He has tried to get an ATD poster dismissed from his job by making an official complaint to his employer. Naturally this is in writing so there is evidence. Needless to say there was absolutely no truth in any complaint and so Mr Newell has been given short shrift. The 'complaint' was probably as a result of a personal vendetta Newell seems to have and not the result of any professional misconduct.

I just thought, for the sake of balance, people should be aware that Saint Ian is not all that he seems to be.

Is this for real? I had heard rumours that IJN had been boasting about it but I had dismissed it as I didn't think anyone could be THAT stupid. What did he think was going to happen? Would causing someone to lose their job and potentially their home end this feud? And what has it got to do with anyone's employer? If anyone had a case to answer, surely it would be dealt with by solicitors or the Police? Bizarre, and by the sound of it utterly malicious. I hope that Hallett and Morgan have been informed because they will lap this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

How could someone stoop to such nefarious levels? What about this persons livelihood, family, financial commitments? Has Mr Newell ever thought his actions through ,and their subsequent effects?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:00 am

So its OK to try and try and get someone fired because you don't like what they have to say about a 4th Division football club on an internet forum.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

Complete shite behaviour, just as well the employer recognised it as bizarre internet trolling.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:05 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
This isn't the first time he has contacted a posters employer. He did the same a few years ago to someone else.

When are people at the club going to wake up and realise that newell is trouble and should be kept out of home Park.

So long as Newell controls the clubs biggest online Forum, he'll forever be tolerated and allowed to hang around the club. Brent and Co are happy to tolerate so long as he is banishing any Pasoti dissenting voices.

The ticketing fiasco was an eye opener though. Pasoti is now the dwelling place for 99% of happy clappy see no evil types. Yet STILL there was a huge backlash on there with the ticketing ballsup the club presided over. Quite telling, that.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am

With all the insults that have been thrown back and forth, is there anyone from ATD (or freechat, or exeweb, or twitter, or Pasoti, or anywhere where he has fallen out with people), who has actually tried such a dirty trick on IJN?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am

I believe his 'activities' have been brought to the attention of Lord James, who quite obviously, has decided to either ignore or disbelieve them. He is useful to him I guess.

Others at Home Park however, including the board, may be not quite so tolerant.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:28 am

Agreed pp . From what I've been told the staff don't like him and the only reason he's allowed to hang around like a bad smell is because of brent.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

So long as Newell controls the clubs biggest online Forum, he'll forever be tolerated and allowed to hang around the club. Brent and Co are happy to tolerate so long as he is banishing any Pasoti dissenting voices.

The ticketing fiasco was an eye opener though. Pasoti is now the dwelling place for 99% of happy clappy see no evil types. Yet STILL there was a huge backlash on there with the ticketing ballsup the club presided over. Quite telling, that.

Think you'll find that's John Lloyd now.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Nice one genie !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

and if those users leave and go elsewhere what does he have then?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Isn't this the third time he's tried to get somebody sacked?

I think when he succeeded in getting a volunteer removed (with help from the club president and a member of the Board) it went to his head and he thought he could destroy people's livelihoods too. And all because he doesn't like and/or disagrees with them. It would be pathetic if it wasn't so serious.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:58 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Agreed pp  . From what I've been told the staff don't like him and the only reason he's  allowed to hang around like a bad smell is because of brent.

They were not keen on letting him stuff tickets in envelopes before the Liverpool game. They didn't want him having access to so many people's personal details so they kicked him outside to deal with the fans in the queue. He didn't create a good impression out there either.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 pm

PAFC run by unpleasant nerds for the gullible and dimwitted.
No wonder we have never got to the top flight of league football.
:pighug: I love you James.
deadhorse knob Pig
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:07 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Agreed pp  . From what I've been told the staff don't like him and the only reason he's  allowed to hang around like a bad smell is because of brent.

They were not keen on letting him stuff tickets in envelopes before the Liverpool game. They didn't want him having access to so many people's personal details so they kicked him outside to deal with the fans in the queue. He didn't create a good impression out there either.

Hope Argyle have had him DBS checked as FA require all volunteers around a football club to have had one Pig
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:13 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I have a story from the green ticket queue, he did not recognise me standing there. Mum the word Ian Pig
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I have a story from the green ticket queue, he did not recognise me standing there. Mum the word Ian Pig

Spill the beans Laughing

Such a sad state of affairs that people have to actual fear that someone will report them to their employer for simply having a different viewpoint to someone else, over a league 2 football team.

I had an interesting chat with my manager some time ago about this very thing as I was expecting the same treatment, his reply was that he would obviously have to investigate it as with any complaint, but his follow up reply would be to tell the complainer to go feck themselves laugh
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Does anyone know what this ATDer posted that was so shocking Ian thinks it should cost them their job?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Does anyone know what this ATDer posted that was so shocking Ian thinks it should cost them their job?

And with costing them their job it also potentially costs them their home resulting in their children being made homeless.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:58 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Looks like he's got the free run of Hp on non match days, time for Hallet, to step in and ban the prick, the staff have enough to do i would think with out having Jimmy's little helper getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:05 pm

I laugh at Nikk on the Hearld click site (PAFC) to these posters

Nik Barron Well I am surprised that you think that this kind of personal attack should have space.....but it is your site to do with as you see fit John.

Isn't John ban by the pig from the pig site for running the PAFC site?

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Does seem to be getting lively on FreeChat
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:49 pm

What Is freechat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next