Dingle
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Richard Blight
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Did someone ask about body language and whether the stripes are staying next season? geek geek

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:57 pm

or the colour of the pasties ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:05 pm

..the striped pasties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mr Brent said there will be “modifications” to the original grandstand plan, promising “greater flexibility” to potentially take the stadium capacity up to 20,000.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @heraldnewslive on Twitter | theplymouthherald on Facebook
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

piss off Brent..even now he is trying to mug us off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Wanker
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Mr Brent said there will be “modifications” to the original grandstand plan, promising “greater flexibility” to potentially take the stadium capacity up to 20,000.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @heraldnewslive on Twitter | theplymouthherald on Facebook
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

piss off Brent..even now he is trying to mug us off

Any mention about the price of breeze blocks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Blah, blah, can't say anything until the fans forum, can't say anything until blueprints are done, blah blah.....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Coming together nicely, Lurving the Speccamessiah jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Told you there was an announcement coming today on the hhp. Reason why it was held today and at this time was to prevent fans like us from attending and voicing our displeasure at what a disgrace of an idea this hhp is from brent.

The fact its revised and can be adated to bring the stadium up to 20,000 is pathetic. the capacity should be higher than that 25,000 minimum 30-35,000 max potential.

build it that way for dont bother brent go waste some others time and money.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:36 pm

So despite the fact that the meeting wasn't advertised at last Saturday's game at all - by tannoy, in the programme, posters or flyers, and the 'accidental' oversight of the Chief Exec to mention it in his Herald column, around 50 supersleuths managed to make it. The points raised by these fans will of course be looked into imminently by the club' board.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

[quote="Punchdrunk"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fecking amazing and funny how he "finds" he has the money to do this now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

he talks off a partner going into this.... its either the council, a major sponsor in return the stand maybe the ground is named after it or indeed Plymouth Albion are coming on board and are fronting money to fund the stand.

still saddens me that the eton boy wont drop hhp all together and sell up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The tone of that statement, in saying "we have taken the decision to go for a Plan B" says for me that what HE, - i.e. Mr Brent - intends to build will be even smaller than his Plan A.

Basically, I reckon what he is saying is "I'm gonna knock up something rediculously cheap and cheerful... BUT, don't worry folks, I'll knock it up in such a manner that someone with proper money can do the job properly after I've fecked off."

No

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:
Before you chuck your custard pie can you ask them to re open the Far Post club so that the next time they hold a meeting at 10am a couple hundred more fans will have somewhere to go while waiting 4 hours for kick off.

Oh, and the fact the grandstand isn't going anywhere soon, fans would like their club back.

We need SFD with another Grandstand update. pirat

Nothing much to report at present except that while HHP might be dead apparently a scaled down HHP2 lives and breathes. Or at least is planned to.

When I was told that PCC were going to build the stand I was told an announcement was due on the 21st of October. That's tomorrow. We'll see. To be honest I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Trust.....................do your job
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Whatever shape or form a scaled down version of HHP takes will surely be 100% dependent on Brent convincing others to put the money up. We know that PCC are one of those backers so far - perhaps they're the only ones. Brent must surely have 0% credibility on delivery in the real commercial world, having actually achieved precisely nothing except commercial failure to date since his banking days.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:40 am

Thinking about this a little more, if the basic shell of the stand was knocked up to the same capacity as before (4,800) leaving the corners empty, then a simple exercise of filling the corners with seats would take the capacity to 20,000...

12,600 (horseshoe) + 4,800 (ministand) + 2,600 (1,300 in each corner) = 20,000

A bit revolutionary to put seats where a dentists and school ought to be, I know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:24 am

When is this video of it going up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:32 am

Bandwagon wrote:

Imminently.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:36 am

Yea Man wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Imminently.

Hahahahah - of course!!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:41 am

End of October
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 am

The apathy over Brent's announcements covers everything like a cloying blanket of fog. I am starting to feel genuinely sorry for the bloke, trying to be open and honest, just has nothing to say, bless.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:07 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Thinking about this a little more, if the basic shell of the stand was knocked up to the same capacity as before (4,800) leaving the corners empty, then a simple exercise of filling the corners with seats would take the capacity to 20,000...

12,600 (horseshoe) + 4,800 (ministand) + 2,600 (1,300 in each corner) = 20,000

A bit revolutionary to put seats where a dentists and school ought to be, I know...
That's more or less what Brent suggested to me would happen yesterday when I asked about the maximum overall capacity.

It would be an improvement on the plan which came before certainly but my personal feeling would be that that still limits and restricts our potential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:27 am

When we will we all see the plans Sam?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:35 am

That was also asked- the reply was (although you'll see it in the exact wording on Youtube soon) along the lines of 'we can't announce anything formally until some details are ironed out with both parties'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum 25th October.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next