Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Richard Blight
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 pm

LINK

It's being streamed live tomorrow morning Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Hitch wrote:
LINK

It's being streamed live tomorrow morning Sleep

And being put on YouTube..

Following on from the last meeting this is commendable, after all...

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Yeah good on them for the live broadcast, it's so much more revealing than just reading the minutes although I'll be surprised if there are any particularly searching questions and double surprised if they're answered !!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm

A live phone in on top of the streaming would be good.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:47 pm

With my cynical hat on, it now becomes a lot lot clearer why the club did the absolute bare minimum in terms of publicity. They obviously had this 'live feed' in mind a long time ago - they wouldn't have just thought it was a good idea in the last few hours. So now that virtually everyone who would have asked a pressing question has been put off by the rediculous 10am start time, it's safe to announce the live feed, with the regular tent dwellers wheeled in a few hours earlier than usual to applaud James. Yes, I know it's a meeting open to all. But in reality any outsider going in with guns ablazing would have been given the same sort of reception those Americans got when they walked into The Slaughtered Lamb (American Werewolf in London).

On the plus side though it'll be good to have actual footage that Peter Jones is still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
can someone ask this important question at the forum tomorrow on my behalf as i dont want to miss Saturday kitchen.

whatever question it was that sheridan was asked about body language ask brent that  cheers  cheers  cheers

What a Face speak english

and May i ask you in return to broaden your horizons and change the subject once in awhile. Ten years of repeating the exact samething makes you sound like a boring old fart. I happily have you on block as when you have read on tring post, you have read them all. Oh and if iggy doesnt get you i will party animal party animal

knob knob

Last edited by Angry on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Yeah good on them for the live broadcast, it's so much more revealing than just reading the minutes although I'll be surprised if there are any particularly searching questions and double surprised if they're answered !!

I have no doubt the questions will be submitted in writing at the beginning and the host will be told who to avoid. I will equally be amazed if any tough question gets asked let alone get a straight answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm

cant wait to know if #stripesarebackagain next season...the suspense is killing me
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Greenarmy1984 will be up all night stroking his trouser snake, the excitement is just too much for him #iwantjamesbrentsbabies
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Streaming it live apparently.

As previously mentioned........... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Does anyone else think that tomorrow that this thing will also be used to make an announcement about a revised HHP?

Last edited by Angry on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

It's great the PAFC communications dept. are embracing the technology to be able to stream this meeting live.

Such a pity that the OK for them to do this was only given too late for anybody other than those who will see this on either here, Pasoti or other social media to know anything about it. The thousands of other fans who may or may not have an interest will not know about it until it's all over.

The very late confirmation of the time and venue.The total lack of advertising of the event. Even the CEO managed to overlook this in his Herald column. This can only lead to the conclusion that the board are only "playing" at holding a meaningful meeting with the fan base.

The fact that many fans with questions to ask can't make the meeting, or won't come to a meeting that leaves them with trying to fill 3 to 4 hours before kick off is very convenient.

I hope that Trust members who stand up and ask questions on behalf of all the people who would like to be at the meeting are not castigated for asking the questions that many would like answered.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:06 am

Angry wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
can someone ask this important question at the forum tomorrow on my behalf as i dont want to miss Saturday kitchen.

whatever question it was that sheridan was asked about body language ask brent that  cheers  cheers  cheers

and May i ask you in return to broaden your horizons and change the subject once in awhile. Ten years of repeating the exact samething makes you sound like a boring old fart. I happily have you on block as when you have read on tring post, you have read them all. Oh and if iggy doesnt get you i will party animal party animal

knob knob

laugh Do you remember the days on the old AT when, as a mod, you tried to stop us even mentioning pisspotty ? laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

knob knob

laugh Do you remember the days on the old AT when, as a mod, you tried to stop us even mentioning pisspotty ? laugh

and you remember being totally inept as my replacement you allowed nool and ponty to take over? Why didnt you try and stop them oh intellectual saviour of the masses?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:26 am

Angry wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

knob knob

and you remember being totally inept as my replacement you allowed nool and ponty to take over? Why didnt you try and stop them oh intellectual saviour of the masses?

Planet Robbie............... dear oh dear Rolling Eyes Your frequent, incoherent, scattergun ramblings are an embarrassment. You're a young chap. Get out more ffs !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 am

So I wonder if the reluctant one will get the good heckling that he deserves.

I can only live in hope......................... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am

No heckling, ' E saved us' 'One james Brent, there's only one James Brent'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:57 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
So I wonder if the reluctant one will get the good heckling that he deserves.

I can only live in hope......................... Rolling Eyes

Na it'll be fanks four savin arr club innit.

Wun James Brent, deres only wun James Brent, wun James Breeeeeeent.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 am

So, 60 to 70 there and so far no answers of note.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 am

The in word is still imminent - same old!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:35 am

Listen to about 5mins of it and turned it off. It was like listening to radio 4 it was that drab.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 am

Same old, same old, we cocked up, ya di ya, when are they ever going to get something right as regards communications with the fans.

Village is probably too good an analogy for Argyle still.

Now speccy defensive on the continuing annual turnover debt, after stating we would be not be operating with annual turnover debt in year 2 of his tenure originally!
You can't make it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 am

Have they mentioned the fact 'e saved us yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 am

All of us council tax payers saved us in truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:53 am

Get these maggots out of my club..................NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum 25th October.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next