Dingle
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Richard Blight
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:30 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I hope that Brent and Jones have been rehearsing for Saturday with Paxman and Humphrys as the first question is in:

"Welcome, and our first question is from someone who sadly can't make it as the starting time was designed to only attract the homeless, people who are still at Home Park after the last home game and those encouraged to come as they may get a free seat in the Director's box (but only at the back mind you with redneck and the money lender) and it's from someone who calls themselves "GreenArmy1984"

"GreenArmy1984 remember that this is a very rare chance to question the reluctant one and his band of merry men. Since we last met we've had Tony Wrathall join the board because he found some cash down the back of his sofa, the council have lent the club £800k, work has not yet started on the grandstand, HHP looks like it won't happen, the President hasn't resigned even though he wrote an open resignation letter and no-one knows the true financial situation of the club"

"So what's your question GreenArmy1984?"

GreenArmy1984 wrote:
Hi All can't make it on Saturday due to work

Can someone ask about voting for next seasons home kit & who chooses the options

#Fansforum

:greenrave:

Is that all that sad act cares about the bloody kits!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I hope that Brent and Jones have been rehearsing for Saturday with Paxman and Humphrys as the first question is in:

"Welcome, and our first question is from someone who sadly can't make it as the starting time was designed to only attract the homeless, people who are still at Home Park after the last home game and those encouraged to come as they may get a free seat in the Director's box (but only at the back mind you with redneck and the money lender) and it's from someone who calls themselves "GreenArmy1984"

"GreenArmy1984 remember that this is a very rare chance to question the reluctant one and his band of merry men. Since we last met we've had Tony Wrathall join the board because he found some cash down the back of his sofa, the council have lent the club £800k, work has not yet started on the grandstand, HHP looks like it won't happen, the President hasn't resigned even though he wrote an open resignation letter and no-one knows the true financial situation of the club"

"So what's your question GreenArmy1984?"

GreenArmy1984 wrote:
Hi All can't make it on Saturday due to work

Can someone ask about voting for next seasons home kit & who chooses the options

#Fansforum

:greenrave:

laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 am

Why cant we Choose the Keepers kit as well Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I get the feeling this maybe the only questions that will be answered will be ones like the above.
anyone who asks difficult questions will be cast out/frog marched out by the SF (super Fans)

#sameshitedifferentday
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:29 am

I've been sent a PM by someone ( not Graham) with enough questions that I'm now going to ring Home Park and ask if we can start the meeting at 9am. lol!

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
I've been sent a PM by someone ( not Graham) with enough questions that I'm now going to ring Home Park and ask if we can start the meeting at 9am. lol!

what if it ends up take a ticket one question per ticket that might be another tactic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Jethro wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

what if it ends up take a ticket one question per ticket that might be another tactic Rolling Eyes

Meeting could be over by 10.30!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:33 pm

What's the betting that they won't be "allowed" to answer any real questions because of impending announcements, confidentiality ect, ect.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Has there ever been a fans forum that has been of any value whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Can we have a pasty question?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:05 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Can we have a pasty question?

FFS! Go on then, what's your question?

If I go I'll see if I can fit it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Expect Brent would prefer sweet & sour pork balls
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:51 pm

If I go I'll see if I can fit it in.[/quote]

Can we have a pasty with stripes?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Are there any plans to start selling porky pies ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:05 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Are there any plans to start selling porky pies ?

There's your question Richard
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:13 pm

i hope they take enough shoe polish with them.

shiny enough sir ? brent worship :greenrave:

Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 pm

PatDunne wrote:

If I go I'll see if I can fit it in.

Can we have a pasty with stripes?[/quote]

Can I take it you would like green stripes? Or would you like really posh pasties with green and white stripes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 am

I thought just pastry stripes laid on top and brushed with egg or something? and will you congatulate James for all he has built thus far....... thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:34 pm

So you don't fancy green pasties then?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm sure the forum (early) on Saturday morning will be very productive, after all the reluctant bidder is now "the transparant one" as fully endorsed by Plymouth University.
Maybe an obvious question would be "James when will one of your companies, actually start building, something - anything?"
laugh

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Sadly I am allergic to green food colouring.....
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Looking dodgy for the meeting tomorrow. Someone from this forum has suggested that my wife comes to the meeting / game as well, so she can see for herself the torture I put myself though.

My wife would like me to point out that she has never done anything to any of you. No

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 pm

can someone ask this important question at the forum tomorrow on my behalf as i dont want to miss Saturday kitchen.

whatever question it was that sheridan was asked about body language ask brent that cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Angry wrote:
can someone ask this important question at the forum tomorrow on my behalf as i dont want to miss Saturday kitchen.

whatever question it was that sheridan was asked about body language ask brent that  cheers  cheers  cheers

What a Face speak english
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Who is going to chair this farce of a meeting?

Please don't say 'thewebb'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum 25th October.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next