Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fans Forum

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5021
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 am

I think its been mentioned in despatches elsewhere but I understand there is a fans forum tonight featuring Bungo, Community SI and  Tricky Micky Dunford.

Captain Wankspasm has his finger on the pulse as always

Captain Wankspasm wrote:

Just Arrived In Plymouth

*2 Burning Questions Tonight*

1. The Future Of The Pilgrim Matchday Programme ?

2. Argyle Home Kit Next season - Will we see a brighter light Green ?

Exciting Future At PAFC

Apparently he is making a trip especially to find out.

Anyone from here going to be told "Exeter Chiefs, year on year progress extend massive thanks to James...."??
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5621
Join date : 2014-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:12 am

I'm going just to nut wankspasm.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5021
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:23 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I'm going just to nut wankspasm.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 3083
Join date : 2016-11-24
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:38 am

Welcome to Hell
He's a brave man that cap'n, going into the cauldron of a fans' forum. Razz
Wonder if he'll get his answers. A lot depends on it. We don't want the wrong colour green, do we.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4535
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

Hope we have stripes for the return to the basement.
Coming together nicely. geek
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2620
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:33 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think its been mentioned in despatches elsewhere but I understand there is a fans forum tonight featuring Bungo, Community SI and  Tricky Micky Dunford.

Captain Wankspasm has his finger on the pulse as always

Captain Wankspasm wrote:

Just Arrived In Plymouth

*2 Burning Questions Tonight*

1. The Future Of The Pilgrim Matchday Programme ?

2. Argyle Home Kit Next season - Will we see a brighter light Green ?

Exciting Future At PAFC

Apparently he is making a trip especially to find out.

Anyone from here going to be told "Exeter Chiefs, year on year progress extend massive thanks to James...."??

Is that what he seriously wrote?

FFS - at least the meeting isn't on the top floor because he would be a few flights of stairs short....

Is there anything that screams "we don't want your opinion more" than holding a fans forum at a venue with poor public transport networks on a non-matchday?
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11288
Join date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:39 am

Captain Wankspasm is everything thats wrong with this club in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:19 am

he's the reason we end up with shit kits, why do they listen to that ****
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11288
Join date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:08 am

Jethro wrote:
he's the reason we end up with shit kits, why do they listen to that ****

he's clearly retarded thats why.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5118
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:22 am

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
he's the reason we end up with shit kits, why do they listen to that ****

he's clearly retarded thats why.


All joking apart...  I think it's pretty clear he is not as fortunate as most of us. His postings on Pasoti aside... You only had to see the pictures of his bedroom that he posted, to know that he does have certain 'issues'.  It's probably the reason Brent has shown him around the boardroom and done him other favours.  Pictures of him here and there also suggest a certain lack of 'awareness'.

Personally... Taking the piss out of him is 'off limits' for me.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2620
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
he's the reason we end up with shit kits, why do they listen to that ****

he's clearly retarded thats why.


All joking apart...  I think it's pretty clear he is not as fortunate as most of us. His postings on Pasoti aside... You only had to see the pictures of his bedroom that he posted, to know that he does have certain 'issues'.  It's probably the reason Brent has shown him around the boardroom and done him other favours.  Pictures of him here and there also suggest a certain lack of 'awareness'.

Personally...  Taking the piss out of him is 'off limits' for me.

Although you just 'have'
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5118
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:31 am

Where in any of that am I taking the piss?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 am

Fook me Ricks if that was written in his defence I'd hate to see you attack him.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5118
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Fook me Ricks if that was written in his defence I'd hate to see you attack him.

With all due respect... I think it says more about the way you think and your mindset, than what I have written.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10737
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 68
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:29 pm

The suits love a compliant,intellectually challenged and shameless janner. If he were more devious, he might make it to the directors' box.

A race to the bottom. Geddon.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Is there an uncut video of this being uploaded anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8102
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:56 pm

It would seem the general theme was that the club are putting all their eggs in an Adams-shaped basket, come what may. It’s admirable to show loyalty - to a point. But come Easter, if Adams has been allowed to wheel and deal in the Jan window and we are still in the shit, then Hallett & Co better prepare themselves for a very unpleasant backlash.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 3083
Join date : 2016-11-24
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:21 pm

As expected, nothing new under the sun, just more of the "lean mean" austerity. It sounds like Hallett and Dunford are playing Sim City, rather than running a football club.
The "loyalty" to Adams is very convenient and from their comments it would appear Adams is yet more of a compliant actor than many of us thought. And his compliance, while pocketing his own improved 5 year deal is now called "ethical" ffs. That'll be ethical in a Uriah Heep sense then. Classic line manager/gamekeeper philosophy. no wonder Hallett and brent get on
lol!

The only positives are the new regime is slightly more candid than brent, that's a good thing, and of course the already documented scrapping of brent's office block that he couldn't afford to build.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4535
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm

The only positives are the new regime is slightly more candid than brent, that's a good thing,

That's the only positive I can see Bees in Brentism mk2.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5021
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
he's the reason we end up with shit kits, why do they listen to that ****

he's clearly retarded thats why.


All joking apart...  I think it's pretty clear he is not as fortunate as most of us. His postings on Pasoti aside... You only had to see the pictures of his bedroom that he posted, to know that he does have certain 'issues'.  It's probably the reason Brent has shown him around the boardroom and done him other favours.  Pictures of him here and there also suggest a certain lack of 'awareness'.

Personally...  Taking the piss out of him is 'off limits' for me.

I know someone that knows him fairly well. He's married, has children and a normal job. There's nothing wrong with him like you suggest at all, other than the fact he's a complete bellend.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Is there an uncut video of this being uploaded anywhere?

John Lloyd on his Facebook site says about 2 hours going up on YouTube later - great, can't wait to assess the body language and watch the lips move. Ready to be impressed?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Fook me Ricks if that was written in his defence I'd hate to see you attack him.

With all due respect...  I think it says more about the way you think and your mindset, than what I have written.

Maybe you should read it again.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2014-06-02
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:22 am

Relegated before Bungo gets the club shop open, the Community bheys dont seem bothered about Adams taking the club down ? how Bizarre!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5118
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Fook me Ricks if that was written in his defence I'd hate to see you attack him.

With all due respect...  I think it says more about the way you think and your mindset, than what I have written.

Maybe you should read it again.

A waste of time the first time around, never mind a second...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19 am

Well my question was answered before it guess he ain't gonna pay adams off non league here we come.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   

Back to top Go down
 
Fans Forum
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: