Freathy
Czarcasm
seadog
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 pm

grovehill he answered your question lmao about bolton.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:54 pm

McFadzean has been given till the end of the month to decide on his contract.

ryan total rebuffs the bolton rumours its worth a watch the link will be able to be watched from the start its live atm if you just clicking on it now.

slightly disappointed my question about the murals did not get answered lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:23 pm

He has pledged himself to us for two years at least.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Can you imagine Brent urging fans to contact the club if they needed their tickets refunded? Hallett is a class act.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 7:26 pm

He is, and here for the long run.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:21 pm

seadog wrote:

well until a bigger club comes knocking but that's understandable hopefully we grow as a club with him as manager so he stays even longer.

bolton fans didnt want him apparently lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 pm

Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

well until a bigger club comes knocking but that's understandable hopefully we grow as a club with him as manager so he stays even longer.

bolton fans didnt want him apparently lol

I think seadog is referring to Hallett?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:41 pm

I was as the previous post referred to Bent and then Hallet.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Can you imagine Brent urging fans to contact the club if they needed their tickets refunded? Hallett is a class act.

i can imagine him asking if fans could double what they are owed and donate that to the club. I asked for my money owed to be moved on to next season ticket
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:11 am

Isn't Hallett offering what every other club in the land is offering? I would have thought under consumer credit laws a refund has to be offered?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:17 am

Argo feels like a proper club these days, the circus years are truly over.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Isn't Hallett offering what every other club in the land is offering? I would have thought under consumer credit laws a refund has to be offered?

He is indeed.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

But that doesn't fit in with the St Simon love-in on here.

ATD love St Simon like Pasoti loved St James a few years ago

There's a lesson there for those that want to see it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wow wow wow Grovey! St Si, has put a lot of money into the club making it more professinal in every way, Jimmy the green did fvck all other than hand out buckets to his Disciples to fill in return for posh seats and jesters hats. Nooloti made it compulsary to love Jimmy as you know, while on ATD we are free to choose either way.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:53 pm

But "Eee saved us" Not my view just pointing out others had a different pov.

Dan 666 pumped money into the Club (given inflation, probably as much as St Simon) Still turned the Club into a fourth division (for the first time) laughing stock.

Best to judge people after the job's done, not while they're still doing it
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:21 pm

Grovehill wrote:
But "Eee saved us"  Not my view just pointing out others had a different  pov.

Dan 666 pumped money into the Club (given inflation, probably as much as St Simon) Still turned the Club into a fourth division (for the first time) laughing stock.

Best to judge people after the job's done, not while they're still doing it

Dan wasn't the most popular Chairman in the club's history, but he and PAFC got done over when McGovern left, to leave Shilts to manage by himself.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Lets hope this class act coughs up - my son ordered and paid for x2 Exeter home tickets £48, x3 Orient away tickets approx £75 and x4 Forest Green home corporate seats £360. I was going to the Exeter & Forest Green games so i paid up but i think hes not been paid for 2 Orient and 2 Forest Green ones. Hes still not been told if his job is going to be there so needs to recoup. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:01 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Simon did more in 6 months than Brent did in 9 years no real comparison.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:18 pm

I'd be a better chairman than Brent but then so would anybody, it's not the yardstick I'd use to judge any chairman of Argyle against.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What lesson?  That some people are right and some are wrong?

What has obviously escaped you is that ATD are correct to "love" St Simon.  He has done a lot to improve the club.  He certainly has put his money where his mouth is. Whereas...  Pasoti's love of Brent was largely unwarranted - Brent did practically nothing to benefit the club and everything to benefit himself.

Anyway..  What is not to like about Simon Hallett?  There is a reason that so far, he has been generally well liked and appreciated.   ATD likes him.  Pasoti like him.  Freechat likes him.  The regional supporter groups like him.  On and on across the Green Army approval is given.  Only the likes of you and earwegoagain seem to have problems with him.  Enough said really...

As regarding giving the season ticket money back?  I dunno...  But probably in the small print it says you are entitled to a credit and not a refund?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What has obviously escaped you is that ATD are correct to "love" St Simon.  He has done a lot to improve the club.  He certainly has put his money where his mouth is.   Whereas...  Pasoti's love of Brent was largely unwarranted - Brent did practically nothing to benefit the club and everything to benefit himself.

Anyway..  What is not to like about Simon Hallett?  There is a reason that so far, he has been generally well liked and appreciated.   ATD likes him.  Pasoti like him.  Freechat likes him.  The regional supporter groups like him.  On and on across the Green Army approval is given.  Only the likes of you and earwegoagain seem to have problems with him.  Enough said really...

As regarding giving the season ticket money back?  I dunno...  But probably in the small print it says you are entitled to a credit and not a refund?

No, a refund is being offered by the club. There are 3 options...

1) Waive your right to a credit voucher or a refund. (Obviously this helps the club financially the most).

2) Take a credit note for any individual match tickets bought or any remaining season ticket/Flexi home games.

3) Ask for a refund of any match tickets bought or any remaining season ticket/Flexi home games.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:16 am

HERE ARE CREWE SEASON TICKETS PRICES,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 am

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What has obviously escaped you is that ATD are correct to "love" St Simon.  He has done a lot to improve the club.  He certainly has put his money where his mouth is.   Whereas...  Pasoti's love of Brent was largely unwarranted - Brent did practically nothing to benefit the club and everything to benefit himself.

Lol. I have no problem in general with Hallett other than his disdain for the common fan and especially fans like me that no longer buy a season ticket and want to attend occasionally using POTD but Hallett has continued the policy of having to queue at the ticket office then drag your arse back to the undermanned turnstiles to queue again. That and the inadequate food and drink service and quality of products not to mention the pricing of such. And before you say yes myself and many others have bought this to Halletts attention via email and the annual fans surveys that all get paid lip service to and both problems have changed not one iota since Brent's days.
My other "problem" with Hallett is that I fear he is happy to be a league 1/2 Yoyo club with his sustainable mantra. I would like to see a little more ambition to see the football experience match the prawn sandwich experience.
Only a fans view, a fan who has paid as much into the club as anybody over the years. It's not personal about Hallett I will hold him to account as owner the same as I would any owner of Argyle.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 pm

What I got from that is getting the excuses early regarding the playing budget ..Where gunna give youth a chance blah blah don’t expect any decent signings vibe
As regarding refunds still pleading poverty and making it more awkward than it’s worth I can understand about season tickets I’ve wiped my mouth about mine .But it’s the exeter tickets there trying to blag as well and kept slipping it in at every opportunity into shaming the fans letting em keep it (how many’s times was that mentioned ) as if they were begging and in deep trouble am I missing something but didn’t hallett inject more equity into the club which he will benefit him in the future..plus give him grace and favour with the bank for loans if needed ...but it was spun on social media As if this was to save the club when it clearly ain’t
Again I put forward polite questions and STILL they never got ask AGAIN but hay ho I didn’t expect they would

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Good points very fairly made Reg.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fans forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

fans forum
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next