Greenskin
Dougie
SwimWithTheTide
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:46 am

He has leveraged the freehold land at HP he must now do something with it. Sit on it and sell to a future owner? Develop it himself (guffaw) with a plan B. What I think is interesting is that although Brent has trousered the car park he doesn't actually own the present grandstand and Mayflower land the council do. If the HHP scheme fails his land is pretty u s until somebody wants to develop the grandstand again. He won't give us the FREE grandstand without enabling payments from NCP and hoteliers and that is not happening by the looks of things. I wonder whether the council have firmly got into bed with British land now and also want HHP to go tits up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:50 am

I can't see him wanting to hang about too long if it really has gone tits up because he will be forking out to keep the Club afloat. It also dumps the deal regarding the Pavilions and Millbay unless he can come up with another site to dump his hotel and fast food outlets etc.

This is going to lead to a very angry public and a red faced Tudor if it turns out to be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:52 am

Plan B has just been sent to the mod room.  affraid 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited by POI for a fooking stupidly sized picture that bought ATD to it's knees and enraged Sensi so much he's rejoined just to complain!!  rabbit 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:22 am

The Internet's Best Picture Resizing Tool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:25 am

It's only made everything slightly smaller on my iPad, I've sen worse.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:51 am

spowell92 wrote:
Something needs to counter the unbalanced view portrayed in the SW1TV doc to be fair.

It is called propaganda dear boy, what are/were you planning?

Nothing you can think of will affect it unless you have your own tv company.

Specccy has got pisspoti, the jamboys, the dancing devonettes, now a rosy tv show, hell he's even lost Mr Transparency himself - x-throbber,
what will he come up with next except laying a brick?
Auction off the Asbestos roof or the grandstand seats perhaps?

Watch this space.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:01 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Something needs to counter the unbalanced view portrayed in the SW1TV doc to be fair.

Specccy has got pisspoti, the jamboys, the dancing devonettes, now a rosy tv show, hell he's even lost Mr Transparency himself - x-throbber,

Watch this space.

The AFTs planned fanzine could be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:31 pm

ejh wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
I once brought into Brent as a good owner- I never worshipped at his altar. You can (wrongly, as it turned out) think someone's right for something without that meaning you're bowing at their feet.

I was wrong; I made a mistake. I'm happy to admit that I made a mistake and misjudged Brent and God you'll never let me forget it. That's what humans do, get things wrong occasionally. Obviously you've never, ever been wrong in your opinions or predictions about anything and you won't let us forget THAT any time soon either.

Oh and btw I have NEVER been one to join in with anti-ATD sniping. Not even when I was fully pro-Brent. It's never been my style.

I am no sycophant to James Brent, but there are plenty of worse chairmen out there.
Oh well I'd agree with that too of course. All things are relative and in proportion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:56 pm

GOB wrote:
I am not 100% sure that Brent's money spinner is completely 100% tits up yet but it does seem to be the case.

I suppose next will be signs of his exit strategy and that should be pretty interesting because it will be amazingly complex.

It hasn't been a good 12 months for Home Farm has it?

A) Pasoti is turning into a graveyard of declining quality posts.
B) Chris Webb offed it with Darren Purse's wife, and now is scared to put his head above the parapet.
C) Jimmy Brent's controversial plans, which screwed the club over in terms of capacity, and the Home Farm sycophants strained themselves to find believable reasons to support, appear to be hitting the rocks.
D) The PASB appears to have disappeared, despite the vile bullying campaign of Damon Lenzsner to bring it under control.
E) Porky's best mate nikkk has hit financial trouble. IJN seems to have ditched him now his money and prestige is no longer any use to his advancement.

What will the next 12 months bring?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:45 pm

spowell92 wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Watch this space.

The AFTs planned fanzine could be a good place to start.

Depends who is editing it and whether they are brave enough to speak their truth and to hell with the consequences.

Softly, softly, will not result in what is best for the football club.

I'm sure a few of us would be happy to contribute. I'd even rejoin.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:02 pm

ejh wrote:
GOB wrote:
I am not 100% sure that Brent's money spinner is completely 100% tits up yet but it does seem to be the case.

I suppose next will be signs of his exit strategy and that should be pretty interesting because it will be amazingly complex.

It hasn't been a good 12 months for Home Farm has it?

A) Pasoti is turning into a graveyard of declining quality posts.
B) Chris Webb offed it with Darren Purse's wife, and now is scared to put his head above the parapet.
C) Jimmy Brent's controversial plans, which screwed the club over in terms of capacity, and the Home Farm sycophants strained themselves to find believable reasons to support, appear to be hitting the rocks.
D) The PASB appears to have disappeared, despite the vile bullying campaign of Damon Lenzsner to bring it under control.
E) Porky's best mate nikkk has hit financial trouble. IJN seems to have ditched him now his money and prestige is no longer any use to his advancement.

What will the next 12 months bring?

A decent summing up !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Either the tide is turning or there has been a relaxation from the top with regards to anti-Brent sentiments on Pasoti. More anti Brent than pro Brent posts here:

Brent 3 years on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:40 pm

It's certainly the 'off' season.
Mind you, the Q&A answers are up on there now.
 popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:21 pm

So the farm is shutting the stable door not only when the horse has bolted but has spent three years in pastures new and is waiting outside the knackers yard. Better late than never I guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:34 pm

" I'm not into the nastiness that some show JB (Graham and Sam certainly don't come into that bracket) and THIS site will do all it can to cut out all of that crap, as I know how it affects people that read that sort of thing. "

Pasoti keen to route out anyone saying mean things about Lord Brent, but welcomes "questioners" like Graham and Sam.

The comment above does suggest a certain fixation with ATD, must really get up their collective noses they can't shut this place down and eliminate free speech altogether  Pig 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Well he's certainly removed or driven away most thinking and articulate posters from his farm. If he were to start on GC or even young Sam, it really would be the bitter end.

He's started the old routine with spowell by saying he doesn't have to keep on repeating himself. In other words, shut up or eventually the penny will start to drop with more and more people.

Love, the original one trick pony  :pighug: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 pm

If nastiness is so beneath them, morally wrong etc then why is it ok sent send a white weather to a man dying of cancer or send threatening anonymous messages against someones family?

That's nasty to put it mildly. Blind to their own hypocrisy it seems.

Besides what's so nasty about pointing out the obvious flaws and motives in Brents HHP development?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:09 pm

It's all lies I tell thee! Anyway if you repeat something often enough then you will believe it! Porky must think that all his excuses that were swallowed by his mod room (like they had a choice) were swallowed by the populace as well. You only have to read the Deepthroat thread here of late to realise how full of shite the guy is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 pm

How does such an obviously ignorant, divisive and control-driven individual position himself up the arses of all the movers and shakers, and have a loyal band of followers who will seemingly do anything for him?
While having a silly voice, obvious narcissism bordering on sociopathy. Not to mention shameless.

Baffling, is this just a Plymouth thing? Couldn't see this happening elsewhere. When it does the individual tends to rather more impressive, which makes adulation from the 'masses' more understandable

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm

When you believe your own lies anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
How does such an obviously ignorant, divisive and control-driven individual position himself up the arses of all the movers and shakers, and have a loyal band of followers who will seemingly do anything for him?
While having a silly voice, obvious narcissism bordering on sociopathy. Not to mention shameless.

Baffling, is this just a Plymouth thing? Couldn't see this happening elsewhere. When it does the individual tends to rather more impressive, which makes adulation from the 'masses' more understandable

You missed out delusional!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

It works though doesn't it. That's my point! :-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Even a malicious and completely false litigation against us didn't shut us down. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

spowell's on fire, on the farm !
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8