Dougie
SwimWithTheTide
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
All the Presidents Men

spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:
...and if the Truro chairman had proposed a half of the HHPCF, the white-coated goons in the pisspoti lab would have unleashed the dogs of war from their kennels.

To be honest I struggle to see much difference between Brent and Heaney.

Ultimately they are the same thing: "only want to put a cinema in the park"; "doesn't have the money"; "only here for the property deal"; "doing it all with other people's money"...

Can't get a fag paper between them, can you?

Totally agree, why one good and one bad in the eyes of the Contingency committee or whatever they called themselves, I fail to see, coming out of Admin then learning we still had 5mill debt, I smelled a rat and my heart sunk, the reluctant bidder my arse, must be hell of a chess player and cunning to boot.

I remember a TV interview fawning over him calling him a philanthropic businessman, he swanned in the adulation of that comment, but I'm not sure Speccy truly understood the meaning of the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Careful Spowell you might be banned.....

Wait.. What??

Reported user does not exist??

Wink
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Strikes me Brent does his best stuff during recessions. That's when he can prey on the economically vulnerable, get a bargain for nothing. Its what he learned during his Citibank days. What little money does change hands is never Brents. Always someone else's. In our case those loans "he" has given will be the first payments due when he leaves. And he will find a way to get it back too. Even if we're liquidated.

He's a moocher, a gambler of investor cash. Now that the UK economy is picking up and the banks lending again, and pressure lifting from individuals, businesses and councils, brents business model, investor base and acquisition targets are evaporating fast. With nothing new to prey on he has to go back and make money from his hotels. Something it appears he is singularly bad at.

I predict Brent will upsticks before a single part of central park is bulldozed. I think this will happen sometime just before our debt payment is due.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:59 am

PilgrimJosh wrote:
Careful Spowell you might be banned.....

Wait.. What??

Reported user does not exist??

Wink

I expect peace negations to start shortly, "I can get you back on pasoti but use a different name and don't tell anyone that I done it". (Note to self..add to Flkr account)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:05 am

It's 'moments' like this when you truly start to question the Pasoti way of thinking.

A user asks questions and provides evidence for his opinions and all of a sudden he has been given a 'gagging order'??!?

Granted, I could be totally wrong on the situation but that definitely looks like what is happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:20 am

It's the pasoti way but don't be too concerned, I am sure that Ian will have a quiet word & offer a comfy seat to get him back on board.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:25 am

When someone independently and of their own volition like spowell, demonstrates what a shower of shit pasoti, it's owner and the majority of its mods truly are, it makes us outcasts on atd grin like Cheshire cats. Good on you.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:39 am

It was an overnight on the naughty step for publicly criticising the mods after they moved my "what happens with Argyle if England were switched to host the World Cup?" from Argyle forum to World Cup. Argyle was the focus of the my question, yet it was dumped in a sub forum for being non-argyle related. I wasn't am still aren't happy about it, but there you go. A bit pathetic if you ask me, but it is within their rules so fair enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:52 am

Don't worry, I got suspended for asking why you were suspended which was apparently mod bashing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:03 pm

It isn't a new pasoti tactic you know  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:18 pm

What a game it is over on dystopia - crash & burn, awful site, awful top table!!
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:26 pm

PilgrimJosh wrote:
Don't worry, I got suspended for asking why you were suspended which was apparently mod bashing.

Haha you goaded them! You were on the wind up  Wink 

They do do a good job at keeping a neat and tidy site, they're just a bit to sensitive though. there there 
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:43 pm

spowell92 wrote:
PilgrimJosh wrote:

They do do a good job at keeping a neat and tidy site, they're just a bit to sensitive though. there there 

Sounds like an advert for them spowelly.

Not TOO neat for you yet then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:31 pm

spowell92 wrote:
PilgrimJosh wrote:

You call it neat and tidy, we call it brushing under the carpet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:33 pm

He will either receive the comfy seat treatment and be happy to be brainwashed, or he won't. Only time will tell but the dark side will surely tempt the young Luke.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm

There's no sides GOB, it's not us v them or vice versa. It's fans wanting what they believe is best for Argyle. Some are believe that the current proposal is that (they're wrong) and others don't. I'm not getting involved with the personal spats between either site and certainly have no interest in "being someone" at Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Certain people on pasoti seem quite downhearted about HHP dying on it's arse

:pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Mustn't get too excited mind, it could well go ahead... ministand becomes microstand 3,800 capacity  affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Sam you better learn to Seig Heil. Questioning the logic of pasoti mods is like trying to argue with bouncers on a powertrip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Mustn't get too excited mind, it could well go ahead... ministand becomes microstand 3,800 capacity  affraid

That said, I am grinning like a Cheshire cat   lol 

Surely even the sycophants, would rise up if he tried to build a 3.8k ministand minus shelf?
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

That said, I am grinning like a Cheshire cat   lol 

Surely even the sycophants, would rise up if he tried to build a 3.8k ministand minus shelf?

No Nah, just grateful. No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:10 pm

By all accounts, I'm now hearing, due to the price of breeze-blocks and no-nails, JB's master plan has been further reduced to a 'nano'-stand - with a 'ledge', rather than a shelf.

News just in............ De-Lar say's it's about the right size for the club in it's effort to move forward whilst being sustainable for the future of PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:44 pm

He would say that, wouldn't he?

Nobody believes it any more.

Nobody.

Not even him.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

spowell92 wrote:
It was an overnight on the naughty step for publicly criticising the mods after they moved my "what happens with Argyle if England were switched to host the World Cup?" from Argyle forum to World Cup. Argyle was the focus of the my question, yet it was dumped in a sub forum for being non-argyle related. I wasn't am still aren't happy about it, but there you go. A bit pathetic if you ask me, but it is within their rules so fair enough.

And so you shouldn't be happy. Yet a post about Pompey fans having a blow up doll taken off them is allowed on the main board child friendly they are lol! 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Spowell doesnt get it. God what a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spowell's on fire, on the farm !   spowell's on fire, on the farm ! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

spowell's on fire, on the farm !
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next