Freathy
Czarcasm
Hip Flask
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
I'd absolutely love it going into that game if we needed to win to go into the top 7 and they needed a win to stay up. Would be electric.

Heh heh heh, dream on sucker, a win for the play offs? I'd love an eighth of whatever you have been smoking.
If only we'd have won today, we'd have been 5 points off Southend in 8th and the same number of games.

Shot ourselves in the foot with that shambles. Only ourselves to blame. Those are the last sparks pretty much extinguished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm

I remember when a teenth was enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
Again. The amount of debt now owing to Mandaric is unknown. It hasn't been officially published. My own personal opinion/guess, including further debts racked up since his takeover ? £20m

Your guess, based on what exactly?
As I told you Tiddles, it's a guess, it's based on nothing, just like your assumptions on this matter.
I've just looked at a hugely underachieving entity and put forward my theory. Why do you think they have underachieved for such a long period ? Just one of those things ? A ghost of the  Hillsborough tragedy possibly ? What do you think ? just cyclical ?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 am

Winter Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
Again. The amount of debt now owing to Mandaric is unknown. It hasn't been officially published. My own personal opinion/guess, including further debts racked up since his takeover ? £20m

As I told you Tiddles, it's a guess, it's based on nothing,

Exactly, the only trouble is you equated their lack of success to excessive debt which was, is and certainly will be in the short term, utter bollocks, that is of course to ignore the issue of whether they are in fact under achieving any more than a number of other 'big clubs' who do have a major problem with debt, something Wednesday so obviously do not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 am

GreenSam wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
I'd absolutely love it going into that game if we needed to win to go into the top 7 and they needed a win to stay up. Would be electric.

Heh heh heh, dream on sucker, a win for the play offs? I'd love an eighth of whatever you have been smoking.

If only we'd have won today, we'd have been 5 points off Southend in 8th

But you didn't did you, you got butt foo'ed by the mighty York City!

On the other hand of course you shouldn't be giving up on the prize, just about everyone down as far as Accy are still in with a shout, Sarfend are currently pants so anyone that puts together a run can still get there imho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:

As I told you Tiddles, it's a guess, it's based on nothing,

Exactly, the only trouble is you equated their lack of success to excessive debt .

I did, it's been going on for 10 years. I believe it to be true. You don't. Simple.
Mandaric is playing with debts and turning a profit on them, similar to his Leicester shenanigans.
For those that know the ropes, there ain't half an unregulated profit to be had playing with money and debts at big English football clubs with little chance of losing anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relegate Pompey!   Relegate Pompey! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relegate Pompey!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2