Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:21 am

125+1 wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
I like them both but which ones better only one way to find out fight
while we announce webbs having an affair with another players wife.
or our main sponsor has hit skid row but don't worry you focus on the shirts

8 white stripes on top of a shirt choice voted only it will be more expensive as a result, the club must think some where born yesterday. Does nool and the gang really have this much stroke behind the scenes because im yet to see/hear any fan be supportive or even care about stripes :S

still as you say davidfriio4 anything to stop the fans talking about the erotic wizard and sponsorship woes i guess.

you mean I've got to stop mentioning webbs ploughing purses wife and nikks purse is empty.
I didn't get that press release from the behind the iron curtain.
So to recap don't talk about Webb getting his end away with purses wife potentially driving Darren to leave the club and don't mention court orders and Nikk
message now received and understood.

Whats the fascintation with Webbs private life all of a sudden. It shouldnt even be on a so called fans forum.

1.  Its a private matter between 2 grown adults
2.  Darren purse left the club a while ago and theres no evidence to suggest this was going on while he was at the club and if it was, again its grown adults, and Purse was overpaid and the club wanted to get rid of the wages so he was gonna move anyhow.
3.  There are kids involved from both sides.

Im not a fan of Webb but you need to draw the line and this time its being crossed.

Obviously not a tabloid reader.
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:12 pm

well a mate of mine sent me a photo of el prez and it seems to show one reason why darren purse might have left. certainly would be evidence for a tabloid reader!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 pm

ss118 wrote:
well a mate of mine sent me a photo of el prez and it seems to show one reason why darren purse might have left. certainly would be evidence for a tabloid reader!
I think December called and want their breaking news back
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

true but i links to the fact that he is standing down as prez as he has bigger fish to fry. maybe TW arrival at argyle is more of a cover story than we think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Bollocks is he standing down. Hell will freeze over before that happens.
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

well u cant do the prez job and purses wife at the same time!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 pm

ss118 wrote:

Don't be shy, stick it up for all to see

lol!
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 pm

been trying but dont know why u can just upload a photo!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 pm

You have to upload a picture to somewhere like http://tinypic.com/ then put the link up here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 pm

You may have a point ss118, though it's more likely the bending over for JB that clutters up his diary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Sleep 
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

ah knecht, can he still be the prez if hes leaving to be with purses wife up north?

i suppose it wasnt a surprise that he would leave argyle when the shit hit the fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:36 pm

ss118 wrote:
ah knecht, can he still be the prez if hes leaving to be with purses wife up north?

i suppose it wasnt a surprise that he would leave argyle when the shit hit the fan

Welcome back to ATD, Suffered.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am

That photo is crap.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Well feck you lot if you can't understand why her knees are trembling with that buttoned up collar stylee!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 pm

ss118 wrote:

Can't wait for the heroic speech if/when he leaves, and how he just couldn't take it any longer

A true bastion of principle
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Dear fellow fans (although i am a proper real superfan and you are not) thank you for all your messages of support and asking me to stay on, after much heartache, I realise that i owe it to you, the fans (except you're not proper or supefans like me) to stay on

Blimey, I almost felt like a President there.....................
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Dane. wrote:
That photo is crap.  

still proof through init.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 pm

The only proof I can see is they know each other and have had their photo taken. They could be laughing at a joke someone has just said.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

It also doesn't show when the photo was taken.

If it's after their relationship became public what's the big deal?

Chris Webb is the worst choice for president in the history of the club but I really don't get what the point is in this photo.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The only proof I can see is they know each other and have had their photo taken. They could be laughing at a joke someone has just said.

but they are the joke
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

The photo proves nothing apart from they know each other !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:39 pm

I hope both of them and their children will be happy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Seconded Knecht.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Dane. wrote:
The photo proves nothing apart from they know each other !!!

Your forgetting what we knew before that there photo dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next