Tringreen
lawnmowerman
pepsipete
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Whats the solution  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 pm

A Fans website should'nt be owned by individuals....but by the whole fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Are you saying that this is the only true Argyle fans site Zyphe? I would have to agree with you.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 pm

If it was peachy, you toss-pots would have to start neighbourhood watch or something innit?! You lot of nebulous whinge-mongers need an enemy.

One solution, a Royal Rumble with 15 pasoti, 15 ATD. Wrestling, ropes, winner takes all. I'd go for Pepsi Pete to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm

hairy j wrote:
If it was peachy, you toss-pots would have to start neighbourhood watch or something innit?! You lot of nebulous whinge-mongers need an enemy.

One solution, a Royal Rumble with 15 pasoti, 15 ATD. Wrestling, ropes, winner takes all. I'd go for Pepsi Pete to win.

azzer what side would you be on ?
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Openness and transparency about all that has happened is what we need. It seems a bit glib to liken the process to South Africa's post-apartheid Truth & Reconciliation hearings but that's what is required.

To start with we could do with the identities of the 3 men who backed Newell's buy-out of 50% of Pasoti being revealed because if those men were say, the club owner, a major sponsor, the President and a director (sorry that's 4 but you get my drift)...

I'm sorry, i'm not having that, i vividly remember portly porky saying that he had a pile money lying around the house doing nothing (probably under his mattress to support his 5 bellies) and he altruistically wanted to help Gadd make pisspotty a better website and for it to make money (oh and that wasn't long after he declared he was going to give up being a tw@t and withdrawing from the forum)!

Where and when did these 3 other dodgy characters appear from?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:51 am

thought he said it was his, surely no others involved ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 am

Dane. wrote:
hairy j wrote:

azzer what side would you be on ?

The side he chose before he got banned by them.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:07 am

And anyway nebulous Is the direct opposite of what we are. We point out the OBVIOUS lies and deceit, the hazy answers and half truths given by the other side are nebulous.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Polygraphfest now ! A Jeremy Kyle Special from the GT tent, or maybe a bigger venue ?

Imagine the tickets that could be sold for charidee !

You'd think that this would be the ideal opportunity once and for all, to establish beyond reasonable doubt, exactly who has deceived and lied.

Face to face n all that stuff.

It might even make national tv .

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 am

Face to face Tring....a lot of those involved have two faces anyway....you would never know which face to talk to......it could be more interesting watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 am

I think you missed the point.

A LIE DETECTOR TEST........... doesn't matter what face is being worn. It detects a liar.

That's why the usual suspects who control the farm, in return for favours from the reluctant one, will never agree to it.

Example:  Kyle, "I asked the question. Did you post as Windsor Boy/ Greenman ? You answered 'No'. That was a lie."

And, " Did you hire TH to spy on PG ? You answered 'No'. That was a lie.

What a scene there would be ! The fat controller would internally combust. Semi literate from Landan would burst into tears and confess to everything. Deliar would whisper ,'Beam me up Scottie', into his pilot's watch, and the union sell out would yell, ' We're Plimuff Arrrgoyle and we have the most easily led fans in the world !'

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Openness and transparency about all that has happened is what we need. It seems a bit glib to liken the process to South Africa's post-apartheid Truth & Reconciliation hearings but that's what is required.

To start with we could do with the identities of the 3 men who backed Newell's buy-out of 50% of Pasoti being revealed because if those men were say, the club owner, a major sponsor, the President and a director (sorry that's 4 but you get my drift)...

Was it you who tried to find out the truth in this 'confrontation'?

IjN wrote:
Keith, (Green Thing on Pasoti) a member of the Site Admin team, a member I would add who is not my friend, my pal, in fact be frank, Keith and I are opposite ends of every spectrum you can think of, however, Keith is a valued member of the Admin Team because he offers different views to others, anyway, on with my story. Keith was shopping in Sainburys, when he was accosted by Roger Willis, ex of this parish.

He was 'How much is Newell paying you to be a Mod', when Keith sort of laughed nervously, and replied that he didn't receive any pay he was met with 'He must be, you dislike him so much you'd never work for him else', then Mr Willis went on to say 'We all know that Brent bought Pasoti and gave it to Newell, so it can be a mouthpiece for Brent' or words to that effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 am

A lie detector is only as good as the person deciphering the answers it gives...not always conclusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 am

ZYPH wrote:
Face to face Tring....a lot of those involved have two faces anyway....you would never know which face to talk to......it could be more interesting watching paint dry.

I tried it Zyph, I met Newell after one of his famous "let's meet face to face like real people" comments. I was lied to, deceived and fed a ton of crap most of which I sussed at the time although just weeks later Newell, having gained access to the 'Admin' section, closed our old Argyle Talk site that we had all paid money for and he gained access to our personal details.

I would suggest that any meeting with a pathological liar is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 am

Well GOB can you prove that, have you a watertight case to put before a court....if not this will go on for ever...and those of us who are caught in the middle will lose interest in pasoti and atd and go elsewhere and talk about things such as ....ummm how about Argyle and football as some of us do elsewhere even today, as we follow PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 am

Winter Green wrote:
Check out the BBC Sky at Night.
Not a sniff of a lie, but apparently there's a star that's going to be directly over Home Park tonight. I've been told Newell has got a few sarnies together and he's camping out up with his iphone in hand waiting to take the perfect "selfie" and receive the annointment. Probably more Stalin than messiah that one, so that won't work.

Tringy is into a dictator, but a benign one it is fair to say, whatever that might be, a cross between a wise man and a King I guess santa

The Trade Union man thinks that is exactly what Jimmy the squire is and still thinks he'll turn the tide. He'll be waiting a long time.

The Trust might be a solution but that will also take years and any forward looking leaps will herald another war with the present wannabe courtiers.

Winning isn't an option Pete, and still would would not deal with the poison. And with all the previous occupiers queueing up for their money back, sustained winning ain't on the cards for at least 10 years.
So that leaves another option. Blow out the candle, have a good sleep and wait for the emnity to dissipate. The old dogs of war will all fall one by one.  Should take about 20 years.

Meanwhile, find something else to do on a Saturday and think of those poor souls worse off than you that now have to trapse along to every god forsaken game. There's plenty out there to experience. While golf certainly hasn't been my choice, Plymptonpilgrim has got the right attitude, as does Charlie. Happy Christmas all king 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:29 am

ZYPH wrote:
Well GOB can you prove that, have you a watertight case to put before a court....if not this will go on for ever...and those of us who are caught in the middle will lose interest in pasoti and atd and go elsewhere and talk about things such as ....ummm how about Argyle and football as some of us do elsewhere even today, as we follow PAFC.

I have no need, desire or reason to supply proof of anything Zyph but please feel free to go elsewhere to discuss the things that interest you, I think that would be a good thing and is needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

GOB wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I have no need, desire or reason to supply proof of anything Zyph but please feel free to go elsewhere to discuss the things that interest you, I think that would be a good thing and is needed.

So if you have no need or desire or reason........why do you rattle on about it all the time then.

Might be a new years resolution of mine then....too help keep my sanity from reading the same Rant over and over and over....etc....I'll give it serious thought and in the new year I might get the mods to cancel my account..... if I decide I've had enough of this boring theme that is making ATD blinkered from what else is going on.

There made your day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Anybody can delete their own account on ATD another first for democracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
Anybody can delete their own account on ATD another first for democracy.
 Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:12 pm

The only thing that's 'going on', is the club being asset stripped, boxed in for generations and being run like a charity case.

If the thought of having to wait til Rick n Dave and their audience die off , before any hope of becoming a city club returns, fill yer boots janner !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 pm

"If you don't like it - go and post elsewhere". Isn't that what another web-site says? Surely ATD is big enough to have all shades of opinion? I mean if we have well-respected Exeter supporters on here .......!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

This forum needs the likes of ZYPH, sensi and hairy et al. People who disagree with everything some things that the majority of posters say sparks debate(sometimes heated  Mad )..........things would get tedious if everyone nearly always agreed with each other.  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

ZYPH wrote:

There used to be a poster on the farm who had a very similar style of posting.....using full stops....a lot.....

Farmer Gyles was his name as I recall....he was very much a Stapleton disciple.

Haven't heard much from him since Stapes' demise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the solution
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next