Josh Pope
Elias
sufferedsince 68
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Whats it like on pasoti these days? Empty
PostSubject: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Is it still really shit since Nool paid for it? only i havent looked at it for three years and i'm in a far better place because of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 pm

they want brents removal and think sheridan bleeds green you know !

Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Don't look at it, it'll only make you angry.

I'm not talking about controversy or whatever, I'm just talking about the way some people talk. There's so few good posters on there which just means the football chat is awful, genuinely at an atrocious level.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Elias wrote:
they want brents removal and think sheridan bleeds green you know !

Surely not, Green Jim saved us from being successful geek
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Don't look at it, it'll only make you angry.

I'm not talking about controversy or whatever, I'm just talking about the way some people talk. There's so few good posters on there which just means the football chat is awful, genuinely at an atrocious level.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Thirded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Apart from the odd blunder from Napolean it's really dull.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Pasoti does throw up the odd unintentional classic comedy moment. Check out Clueless fuckwit GreenArmy1984 on this page quoting himself, to agree with himself!! cheers

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87509&p=1557298&sid=8bf607259ad1a1e5ef25ac54fdd00fe7#p1557298
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:19 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Pasoti does throw up the odd unintentional classic comedy moment. Check out Clueless fuckwit GreenArmy1984 on this page quoting himself, to agree with himself!!  cheers

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87509&p=1557298&sid=8bf607259ad1a1e5ef25ac54fdd00fe7#p1557298

Is he actually for real? It's a bit like Jasper Carrott's line "Is Benny from Crossroads normally like that? and if he isn't he's a bloody good actor and what's a bloody good actor doing in Crossroads?". If he's trolling then he's a bloody good one and if he's not then how can he be so one dimensional? I wonder if his wife (surely not?) asks him what he wants for dinner and he responds with a cheerful grin, waves his scarf above his head and shouts "anything my dear as long as its green".
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Pasoti does throw up the odd unintentional classic comedy moment. Check out Clueless fuckwit GreenArmy1984 on this page quoting himself, to agree with himself!!  cheers

Is he actually for real? It's a bit like Jasper Carrott's line "Is Benny from Crossroads normally like that? and if he isn't he's a bloody good actor and what's a bloody good actor doing in Crossroads?". If he's trolling then he's a bloody good one and if he's not then how can he be so one dimensional? I wonder if his wife (surely not?) asks him what he wants for dinner and he responds with a cheerful grin, waves his scarf above his head and shouts "anything my dear as long as its green".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I agree, hilarious comment lol!

:greenrave:

#stripesarebackaslongasthey'renotthegreenandblackonesthatwehistoricallyworebutfailedtobeatBurnleyin

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 am

GreenArmy1984 wrote:
More interested in what's happening on the pitch ATM

Happy to wait for the New Grandstand

14 Big games coming up

Come on you Greens

Postey (who has taken one hell of a beating) said,

I agree, I think most fans are more concerned about getting promotion and on the pitch issues at the moment rather than off the pitch problems. While the grandstand/HHP and the financial side of the club is important there's a danger that some fans and groups get totally consumed by it all.

Just because you're losing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I agree, hilarious comment lol!

:greenrave:

#stripesarebackaslongasthey'renotthegreenandblackonesthatwehistoricallyworebutfailedtobeatBurnleyin

Oh you fecker Dick! I was gonna do that this morning! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:12 am

You gotta get up earlier.

#THEEARLYBIRDALWAYSWEARSTHESTRIPES cheers albino Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am

Iggy wrote:
GreenArmy1984 wrote:
More interested in what's happening on the pitch ATM

Happy to wait for the New Grandstand

14 Big games coming up

Come on you Greens  

Postey (who has taken one hell of a beating) said,

I agree, I think most fans are more concerned about getting promotion and on the pitch issues at the moment rather than off the pitch problems. While the grandstand/HHP and the financial side of the club is important there's a danger that some fans and groups get totally consumed by it all.

Just because you're losing.

Postey's clearly lost the plot there. Obviously we want to pbe promoted. Ask any supporter "do you want to be promoted?" and how are they going to reply? The rest of it is a non-sequitur.

Let's just consider for a moment the comments at the meeting on Saturday where it was all "we're paying our way now" and "this is crucial to the long term prospects of the club" and so on. It would appear that the club thinks that off-pitch stuff is important even if Postey doesn't.

And then there was all the hype to justify the HHP/grandstand proposals when it was all "crucial to the future prospects of the club".

Still at least at last he is admitting that there is the odd problem or two off the pitch and I suppose that is a start.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:24 am

How can someone get excited over 30% increase in shirt sales :S
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
You gotta get up earlier.

#THEEARLYBIRDALWAYSWEARSTHESTRIPES cheers albino Sleep

#do fans like him really exist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like on pasoti these days?   Whats it like on pasoti these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats it like on pasoti these days?
Page 1 of 1