pepsipete
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Whats the solution  Empty
PostSubject: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:18 pm

What needs to happen to end all the corruption and bad feeling within the fan base ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Dont get me started
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Come on, im looking for bullet points as to what events need to transpire for all this to stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Clean sweep, new broom, another administration, strong trust, united fanbase, superfans ostracised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Both sides should sit down together.

This side to promise to stop the obsession with that side.

That side to acknowledge publicly their behaviour.

Everyone to get up then and hug each other.

Simple.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:32 am

If the team start winning all the bitching will disappear.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:48 am

Sorry pete can`t see that happening to much has gone on. Can you see newell ever being friendly towards us on atd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:44 am

Striped shirts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:54 am

knecht wrote:

Simple.

Please knecht...you will wake up in a minute.......we'll all be holding hands next and singing together as we all dance down the yellow brick road...to go and see the wizard.

I have been shouted down for thinking such thoughts on both sites (how's the spelling so far Tring) in the past.

The sanitized thread on PASOTI regarding Nik and his finances...cut from 7 pages to 4 pages tells you all you need to know.

Debate will be okay as long as it lords the party line that is acceptable to those in power....didn't we fight wars over such reasoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:59 am

pepsipete wrote:
If the team start winning all the bitching will disappear.

Surely pepsi you are jesting with tongue in cheek.....I nearly fell for that.

It's gone far beyond that...there is personal hate on both sides....some of it probably justified.

Who is big and strong enough to sort it out anymore ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:32 am

ZYPH wrote:
knecht wrote:

Simple.

Please knecht...you will wake up in a minute.......we'll all be holding hands next and singing together as we all dance down the yellow brick road...to go and see the wizard.

I have been shouted down for thinking such thoughts on both sites (how's the spelling so far Tring) in the past.

The sanitized thread on PASOTI regarding Nik and his finances...cut from 7 pages to 4 pages tells you all you need to know.

Debate will be okay as long as it lords the party line that is acceptable to those in power....didn't we fight wars over such reasoning.

Absolutely Zyph. Maybe Prince Rock could suggest that Pasoti's controllers end their regime of tyranny and thought control ? I have suggested the same to the co owner myself. His reply, 'We like things the way they are. We don't do democracy'.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5

"Napoleon is always right."
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:42 am

Tring....Princerock (one word please ) must be very disappointed that most of his posts have vapourized on the subject.

If PASOTI's sanitization of the thread could be bottled our washing would always come out whiter than white....a lot of money could be made there.....and PAFC surely would profit...wouldn't it ???
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 am

ZYPH wrote:

The truth will prevail.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 am

Nothing can happen whilst Brent owns the club. His "distant" uninterested style of ownership has created a perceived power vacuum which sucks in all the loathsome characters we see today, all vying for position.

This has never happened in the past under previous owners.
Can you imagine the short shrift McCauley would have given to the ever expanding group of Director's box wannabes ?

Only a real owner who has the interests of the club at heart can re-unite the fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:54 am

I think you would have to secretly film Newell admitting to all his dastardly deeds, which he does quite gleefully in private, and then confront him with his admissions in front of a wider audience to see if he would hold his hands up in front of everyone.

He's admitted to plenty to me and others in a one to one conversation, and in public denies ever speaking to me never mind admitting any wrongdoing.

He's a pathalogical liar and seems to think that if he repeats the denials often enough that it will mean he's telling the truth.

Everyone has seen the shit on his stored Flickr account which has been admitted to by him on occasions, he's also denied that the account even existed and also claimed that there was an account which has been doctored by Tring and Rickler so it depends on which day of the week it is with him.

How do you deal with someone like that? Who will deny the existence of e-mails and phone calls even though evidence of them can be produced?

It's very similar to my young lad in a way, I often ask him if he's pooed and he always says no and walks off leaving an unpleasant smell lingering. In fact it's pretty much Newell to a T.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:56 am

Rickler wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

The truth will prevail.

Oh hail mighty man of wisdom......wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:57 am

Get stuck in dear boy. Question 'why' you have been marginalised in that thread. Don't be fobbed off . Make a stand for freedom of speech and justice.

Once fair play and democracy is the order of the day, for Argyle fans of all levels of intelligence and commitment, peace can break out.

However, we all know that the  pig  doesn't do any of the above. He's confirmed his position often enough.

This will only end in a very messy fashion, as most dictatorships do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:59 am

FY 310 wrote:
Nothing can happen whilst Brent owns the club. His "distant" uninterested style of ownership has created a perceived power vacuum which sucks in all the loathsome characters we see today, all vying for position.

This has never happened in the past under previous owners.
Can you imagine the short shrift McCauley would have given to the ever expanding group of Director's box wannabes ?  

Only a real owner who has the interests of the club at heart can re-unite the fan base.

And there we have it, no hugging I'm afraid - this 'saved the club' period in may ways is worst tham the admin gig!! The pompous characters in this mess have turned my stomach for good I'm afraid - so out they must go!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:05 am

Tring...'this dear boy' as you say is not expecting any 'other' view to last five minutes on the other site....it's not a case of being fobbed off...it's a case of knowing the limitations for being able to do it........anyrate I don't fancy a Gulag Christmas holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 am

I think that Brent loves the two sides kicking lumps out of each other, it keeps the freaks from scrutinising his business all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:33 am

Greenjock wrote:
I think you would have to secretly film Newell admitting to all his dastardly deeds, which he does quite gleefully in private, and then confront him with his admissions in front of a wider audience to see if he would hold his hands up in front of everyone.

He's admitted to plenty to me and others in a one to one conversation, and in public denies ever speaking to me never mind admitting any wrongdoing.

He's a pathalogical liar and seems to think that if he repeats the denials often enough that it will mean he's telling the truth.

Everyone has seen the shit on his stored Flickr account which has been admitted to by him on occasions, he's also denied that the account even existed and also claimed that there was an account which has been doctored by Tring and Rickler so it depends on which day of the week it is with him.

How do you deal with someone like that? Who will deny the existence of e-mails and phone calls even though evidence of them can be produced?

It's very similar to my young lad in a way, I often ask him if he's pooed and he always says no and walks off leaving an unpleasant smell lingering. In fact it's pretty much Newell to a T.

That's a Christmas Cracker ! lol!  Have a peaceful Christmas my dear old thing and I hope your sense of humour helps you get through your health difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:38 am

ZYPH wrote:
Tring...'this dear boy' as you say is not expecting any 'other' view to last five minutes on the other site....it's not a case of being fobbed off...it's a case of knowing the limitations for being able to do it........anyrate I don't fancy a Gulag Christmas holiday.

In that case, kindly refrain from suggesting that we cease exposing their devious, controlling activities.

They are batting for the reluctant one and themselves only.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:43 am

There is no 'solution'. The lies, smears, distortions and fabrications have been repeated so often they've become facts. Wedges have been driven between friends and potential allies; stupid games are still being played; seeking to use your democratic voice about things which concern you as a citizen is now defined as attempting to destabilise the club, and nothing's going to change.

So fair play to Newell, Jones, Webb and the rest: they've played a blinder and got exactly what they wanted. The best thing anybody else can do is walk away and leave them to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 am

Iggy wrote:
I think that Brent loves the two sides kicking lumps out of each other, it keeps the freaks from scrutinising his business all the time.

Quite. It must be a very welcome and convenient distraction for Mr Brent.

As far as the main topic of conversation goes - nothing will ever change, and nothing will be allowed to change as long as Genghis Khan and his chocolate starfish lickers are all intrinsically linked to the empire of James Brent and the wonderments of power.

I would consider reconciliation and bridge building, but the current incumbents, and I mean every single sycophantic one of them, must be removed from anything that resembles fan and/or club representation above normal fan level. It would be difficult to see the present incumbents relinquishing any of their new found brown-nosed positions of power. Saying that, if the majority of decent posters on either site decided a fresh start and formed a new forum and let bother sites naturally die away, there's nothing Newell and co could do. The only problem then is that they  Pig  are still in their ivory towers at the club with shit that obviously doesn't stink, because don't forget - they are SUPER FANS, and just to think, they used to stand on the terraces shouting at the ref, giving the oppo fans the finger, throwing half-eaten pasties at the away bench. What the feck happened to De-Lar and co eh? Very sad to see.

Scrap Pasoti, scrap ATD. Start a fans website again with democratically elected mods, site managers admin etc, and most importantly be completely non-partisan, independent from the club and with a ethos of free speech to each and everyone of it's members.

Right, where's my medication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:03 am

Check out the BBC Sky at Night.
Not a sniff of a lie, but apparently there's a star that's going to be directly over Home Park tonight. I've been told Newell has got a few sarnies together and he's camping out up with his iphone in hand waiting to take the perfect "selfie" and receive the annointment. Probably more Stalin than messiah that one, so that won't work.

Tringy is into a dictator, but a benign one it is fair to say, whatever that might be, a cross between a wise man and a King I guess santa

The Trade Union man thinks that is exactly what Jimmy the squire is and still thinks he'll turn the tide. He'll be waiting a long time.

The Trust might be a solution but that will also take years and any forward looking leaps will herald another war with the present wannabe courtiers.

Winning isn't an option Pete, and still would would not deal with the poison. And with all the previous occupiers queueing up for their money back, sustained winning ain't on the cards for at least 10 years.
So that leaves another option. Blow out the candle, have a good sleep and wait for the emnity to dissipate. The old dogs of war will all fall one by one. Should take about 20 years.

Meanwhile, find something else to do on a Saturday and think of those poor souls worse off than you that now have to trapse along to every god forsaken game. There's plenty out there to experience. While golf certainly hasn't been my choice, Plymptonpilgrim has got the right attitude, as does Charlie. Happy Christmas all king 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the solution
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next