pepsipete
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Whats the solution  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 am

you have to say Plymptonpilgrim was right from the very start all those years ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:01 am

What did he say, all those years ago?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:01 am

That trouble was afoot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 am

Oh, I see.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 am

Winter Green wrote:
Check out the BBC Sky at Night.
Not a sniff of a lie, but apparently there's a star that's going to be directly over Home Park tonight. I've been told Newell has got a few sarnies together and he's camping out up with his iphone in hand waiting to take the perfect "selfie" and receive the annointment. Probably more Stalin than messiah that one, so that won't work.

Tringy is into a dictator, but a benign one it is fair to say, whatever that might be, a cross between a wise man and a King I guess santa

The Trade Union man thinks that is exactly what Jimmy the squire is and still thinks he'll turn the tide. He'll be waiting a long time.

The Trust might be a solution but that will also take years and any forward looking leaps will herald another war with the present wannabe courtiers.

Winning isn't an option Pete, and still would would not deal with the poison. And with all the previous occupiers queueing up for their money back, sustained winning ain't on the cards for at least 10 years.
So that leaves another option. Blow out the candle, have a good sleep and wait for the emnity to dissipate. The old dogs of war will all fall one by one.  Should take about 20 years.

Meanwhile, find something else to do on a Saturday and think of those poor souls worse off than you that now have to trapse along to every god forsaken game. There's plenty out there to experience. While golf certainly hasn't been my choice, Plymptonpilgrim has got the right attitude, as does Charlie. Happy Christmas all king 

I agree...................... you'll still be one of the last against the wall should I prevail and it all goes to my head  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:48 am

Dane. wrote:
What needs to happen to end all the corruption and bad feeling within the fan base ?

I do not think that much of a division exist between the "fans". The only division I see is a division between the fans and Newell, Webb, Hooper, B, Jamison, Jones, Brent and a dozen or so others.

The only thing missing is a bond between fans, something that unites and creates a force that would have to be taken seriously. This of course is Brent's biggest nightmare and something that he has given a lot of time to ensure doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:49 am

Seeing the Cardiff fans united at anfield last week makes it disappointing that our fans are so nieve
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:56 am

GOB wrote:
Dane. wrote:
What needs to happen to end all the corruption and bad feeling within the fan base ?

I do not think that much of a division exist between the "fans". The only division I see is a division between the fans and Newell, Webb, Hooper, B, Jamison, Jones, Brent and a dozen or so others.

The only thing missing is a bond between fans, something that unites and creates a force that would have to be taken seriously. This of course is Brent's biggest nightmare and something that he has given a lot of time to ensure doesn't happen.

Exactly why he identified them as supposed tribal leaders and handed out silly hats n titles. With Pasoti , the erald and the council in his pocket, he can get on with his real business interest without tiresome rejections. Ain't that correct Wintergreen ?
Back to top Go down
MLB

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 pm

I know first hand that the poster on the farm known as "dazzy3000" is an accomplice to Newell and is fully involved with all the corruption, the chap is bent from head to toe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:29 pm

It certainly is correct, Tringy.
I don't think Brent has played a blinder though, and find him rather faltering and ponderous, although he was out the door pretty sharpish at Citigroup just before the roof caved in. Obviously not the sort of Captain to go down with his ship. The Argyle thing has been  an open goal for him, with people prostating themselves, he couldn't miss. Dane could have scored it.

Plymouth has always been the same, barring 5 years of glory under seige. A King's town desperately looking for a King, and a saviour.
The silly hats and titles thing is traditional in Plymouth and goes way back to the time of Lizzie the first.  No decent C of E Bishop with a penchant for the good life ever volunteered to set up shop in such a town, so Lizzie just said I'll call you a "City" if you forget all your flourishing commerce and sacrifice all for the Queen and her ambitions. They duly did, and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Dane. wrote:
you have to say Plymptonpilgrim  was right from the very start all those years ago

Indeed I was, as were many others of a like mind, who could see the direction in which the club was heading. As has been said there are many who have walked away from the club, me being one of them, and that will damage PAFC long term, not that the current owner will be bothered. I really cannot be associated with an organisation that seems to reward devious and obnoxious individuals like Webb, Newell and De Lar, and give them 'positions' on match days. It is just morally wrong that people like this are rewarded for their loathsome behaviour.

A few years ago I would have fought against them, but now the golf course is a much more attractive option, as is southern Spain where Mrs PP and I will be spending our winters, a long way from Home Park.

I may have to change my name to something Spanish.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I think you would have to secretly film Newell admitting to all his dastardly deeds, which he does quite gleefully in private, and then confront him with his admissions in front of a wider audience to see if he would hold his hands up in front of everyone.

He's admitted to plenty to me and others in a one to one conversation, and in public denies ever speaking to me never mind admitting any wrongdoing.

He's a pathalogical liar and seems to think that if he repeats the denials often enough that it will mean he's telling the truth.

Everyone has seen the shit on his stored Flickr account which has been admitted to by him on occasions, he's also denied that the account even existed and also claimed that there was an account which has been doctored by Tring and Rickler so it depends on which day of the week it is with him.

How do you deal with someone like that? Who will deny the existence of e-mails and phone calls even though evidence of them can be produced?

It's very similar to my young lad in a way, I often ask him if he's pooed and he always says no and walks off leaving an unpleasant smell lingering. In fact it's pretty much Newell to a T.

That's a Christmas Cracker ! lol!  Have a peaceful Christmas my dear old thing and I hope your sense of humour helps you get through your health difficulties.

Cheers Tring, and everyone who posted some lovely messages. I wish everyone, even Tis, a really great Xmas and New Year and hope that Argyle's fortunes change for the better in 2014, maybe Freathy will win the Euro lottery and buy Brent out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 pm

MLB wrote:
I know first hand that the poster on the farm known as "dazzy3000" is an accomplice to Newell and is fully involved with all the corruption, the chap is bent from head to toe.

That's a pretty strong accusation.  lol! 

Can you share with us some more information?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
MLB wrote:

That's a pretty strong accusation.  lol! 

Can you share with us some more information?

Daz the mod? I remember he use to upset De-Liar a lot.  Sulk 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Yet another new Pasoti member  Suspect   Rolling Eyes 

jbeale1986
Post subject: Re: Rumour HijackPostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:45 am

Never met Nikk...dont even know what he looks like. I live in Hull so i havent personally been able to appreciate his generosity in funding away travel coaches and matchday tickets. But i do sincerely hope his company avoid any sort of financial problems and his personal/professional support of our beloved club is not affected too much. NEXT STOP FOR ME>>>>>PORT VALE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yet another new Pasoti member  Suspect   Rolling Eyes 

jbeale1986
Post subject: Re: Rumour HijackPostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:45 am

Never met Nikk...dont even know what he looks like. I live in Hull so i havent personally been able to appreciate his generosity in funding away travel coaches and matchday tickets. But i do sincerely hope his company avoid any sort of financial problems and his personal/professional support of our beloved club is not affected too much. NEXT STOP FOR ME>>>>>PORT VALE

The Pig cabal must have 25 usernames each. That's surely the only reason for the sudden influx of new posters kissing arse? lol! 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:29 pm

these have been of note in recent days.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Openness and transparency about all that has happened is what we need. It seems a bit glib to liken the process to South Africa's post-apartheid Truth & Reconciliation hearings but that's what is required.

To start with we could do with the identities of the 3 men who backed Newell's buy-out of 50% of Pasoti being revealed because if those men were say, the club owner, a major sponsor, the President and a director (sorry that's 4 but you get my drift)...
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Openness and transparency about all that has happened is what we need. It seems a bit glib to liken the process to South Africa's post-apartheid Truth & Reconciliation hearings but that's what is required.

To start with we could do with the identities of the 3 men who backed Newell's buy-out of 50% of Pasoti being revealed because if those men were say, the club owner, a major sponsor, the President and a director (sorry that's 4 but you get my drift)...

That would be a start.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I don't give a shit who owns pasoti!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh... it matters alright! If not to you then to the 3 men concerned. Hence why it's such a secret.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:02 pm

So once again the freaks and weirdos have been right all along?

It's almost getting boring now. (Almost!)  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 am

So why would Porky have needed to have three people back his buying of pasoti?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 pm

who cares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Anybody that realises how important online media is in controlling the natives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the solution    Whats the solution  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the solution
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next