Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:58 am

If indeed he does have special needs, he probably can't help himself. Try ignoring him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I think, quite rightly, nikkkkkk objected to being called a loan shark.

You are right up his arse aren't you?

Anyone who lends money where the penalty for non payment is as severe as the loss of one's home shouldn't be surprised if others see them in a pretty poor light.

Be nice if he came clean and fessed up how his attack dog brief came to be harassing an an innocent by stander, or does he not want to implicate someone who was telling "Porkies"?

Me, I wouldn't trust his word as far as my grand daughter could throw me, I don't like bullies in suits who throw their weight around then refuse to come clean when they fook up.

There's a World of difference between a loan shark and a legal financial lender.

According to some people, I'm right up my own arse Tis - a little like someone else I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 pm

From NIKKK

Just an update for anyone that is interested. The company was not wound up and is not in liquidation. The hearing was adjourned until March and I have received new information that may well change my position. It may be that the petition will now be argued subject to legal advice. Onwards and upwards as they say :thumbup:
Good luck to everyone going tomorrow. I have to miss sadly but hopefully back next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:
From NIKKK

Just an update for anyone that is interested. The company was not wound up and is not in liquidation. The hearing was adjourned until March and I have received new information that may well change my position. It may be that the petition will now be argued subject to legal advice. Onwards and upwards as they say :thumbup:
Good luck to everyone going tomorrow. I have to miss sadly but hopefully back next week.

Something smells very fishy indeed
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

FES back in court soon.

The petition was adjourning until the 17th March, FES has officially appointed Ian Yerrill of Yerrill Murphy LLP as liquidator.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:

There's a World of difference between a loan shark and a legal financial lender.

Only in the methods by which they effect collection, the principle is exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 am

Monday the date Nikk should be back in court, Will Nikk give us an up date?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 am

We're we all wrong about this all along them? We're we feck.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 am

Court list for Monday not out yet.  Hopefully for Nikkkk the hearing will happen but the action will be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Iggy wrote:

FFS Iggy !  It's 'were' we all wrong, not 'we are' we all wrong.
Edit:

Sorry. Don't 'no' what came over me  Wink Embarassed 

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

FFS Iggy !  It's 'were' we all wrong, no we are we all wrong.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 pm

On the list for Monday - Case No 22

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

Good luck Nikkkkk
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

truth will out eventually
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm

It a good ADT is on the ball. Will Nikk come on next week and inform us every thing is dandy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
truth will out eventually

Truth out!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:28 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

lol! 

Tbf I tried to write, "were we all wrong?" it was the feckin iPad that thought it knew best and stuck the comma in.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
It a good ADT is on the ball. Will Nikk come on next week and inform us every thing is dandy?
I remember the days when good old postey was first with the news of all the court dates, winding up orders and so on. He's very quiet on that front these days.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

lol! 

Tbf  I tried to write, "were we all wrong?" it was the feckin iPad that thought it knew best and stuck the comma in.

Which you then changed into an apostrophe?

Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:39 pm

FFS! I knew it was the apostrophe! Don't eat that yellow snow.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Embarassed 

flower 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Hope Nikkk came through this unscathed this morning
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Any news on nickkkks court appearance. I have tried to search cant find anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Again just in case anyone is interested the matter has now been adjourned until June, and I would be amazed if matters are not resolved well before then.  Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Thanks for the update nikkk, Do you have any readies left ? I'm told James is desperate for investors.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Good luck nikkkkkk, I hope it goes well for you. It must be pretty damn stressful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next