Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

I wonder how James Brent deals with stress? I think he must be some kind of Jedi/Ninja type dude.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Hitch wrote:
I wonder how James Brent deals with stress? I think he must be some kind of Jedi/Ninja type dude.

Counts his ring fenced pension fund I would guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:10 am

Nikkk over on the farm wrote:
Again just in case anyone is interested the matter has now been adjourned until June, and I would be amazed if matters are not resolved well before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:14 am

nikkk wrote:
Again just in case anyone is interested the matter has now been adjourned until June, and I would be amazed if matters are not resolved well before then.  Smile 

Nikk also posted this about five posts back, do you ever read this site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 am

Iggy wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Again just in case anyone is interested the matter has now been adjourned until June, and I would be amazed if matters are not resolved well before then.  Smile 

Nikk also posted this about five posts back, do you ever read this site?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Just bumping it  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Youm not a prapper member!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:47 am

First European Securities have been issued with a GAZ1 notice

Quote :
GAZ1(A) First notification of strike-off in London Gazette (Section 1003)

Could be as simple as a failure to submit the statutory annual return but tough times with the court case coming up again in June.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:17 am

Maybe the court case won't come up now because it's all over for FES/FIL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:49 am

We await the next in line to receive the Newell Rimming.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:50 pm

http://www.1st-euro.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Dougie wrote:
http://www.1st-euro.co.uk/

Not much room for a picture if all that's got to fit on a muriel.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Some info on the GAZ1-

Another forum wrote:
It means that an advertisement is being/has been placed in the London, Edinburgh or Belfast Gazette (depending on where the company is registered) to start a STRIKING OFF.

From the wording I believe that the particular notice referred to in your post will be one filed by the company or its directors but a check in the relevant Gazette will tell you, which you can do online. (www.gazettes-online.co.uk).

Alternatively it may have been started by Companies House due to non-filing of annual returns or accounts - lots of "overdue" s on the company details page would suggest this could be the case.

This is NOT a formal insolvency process (eg liquidation, administration, administrative receivership). It is a process that a company that's reached the end of its life can go through to remove itself from existence whether or not it's paid everyone so long as it meets the criteria in the Companies Act 2006 and fulfills all the obligations to give notice. It's also done by Companies House to companies that are not keeping their filing obligations up to date.

Since one of the criteria is (IIRC) that it hasn't traded for a period are you sure this is who is quoting for you and not an unincorporated business of the same name (eg sole trader or partnership) or another legal entity "trading as"?

If the company is going to be struck off then I wouldn't trade with it as it's not going to be around long. No aspersions on those involved intended as this is a legitimate way in the right circumstances to get rid of a no longer needed company.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 am

Back in Court today

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 pm

It looks like FIL have withdrawn a lot of its sponsoring/ funding for pasoti- previous years they've sponsored 6 or 7 players- this year its only 2 (apparently the Commercial dept asked pasoti to give others the chance to sponsor players). I see the FES/ FIL adverts on pasoti are now removed also. FIL still appear to be sponsoring the DJM though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm

I am sure that Nikk will be along shortly to update us all!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:48 pm

I would like to know why my rates are being used by PCC marketing department to pay for the runnlng of the farm.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 pm

GOB wrote:
I am sure that Nikk will be along shortly to update us all!

Still waiting on Nikk boy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Gone?

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2143311

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 Fes10

Long live FIL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm

And all pork that sail with her .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This is only a rumour and I can supply no proof or evidence to back it up but I have heard from a very good source that FES has gone in liquidation.

Apparently Nik has pumped £600k into Argyle's coffers but had neglected to tell the other executive directors what he was up to.

Argyle are being told right now.

I'd say this has a 99% chance of being bang on the button but you can move it to Rumours if you wish.

Well... despite the denials there you go.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Spot on Franny!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Just the creditors meeting and the adminstrators report to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Will they at HHP car-boot sale on Sunday have the FES advertising signs for sale. who will porkie  auction them off.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Could somebody just lift the corner of that carpet whilst I fetch a wee brush?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Why on earth are the FES boarding's still defacing the stadium ?
Thought that Nickkkkkkkkkkk's company was going bust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next