PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:
I think Hairy has mentioned pasoti more times than anyone on this thread, obsessed?  clown 

Anyway, although not liquidated FES is in administration, is that right?

I took it more that the "administrator" was mediating between Nikk and the other directors rather than FES being liquidated or in administration. I don't know what exactly he is mediating- profits? Will the Devonport end have to change its name again?

Yeah so did I Chem but surely an Administrator only administrates if something is in administration?

You never know, Brenty may step in as long as it doesn't cost a penny.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:13 pm

I just had a quick look at the London Gazette website and cannot find anything on FES, but First International Lending do feature (under B1 and C1 references) published in the London Gazette on 17th December 2013 on page 592.

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/824448/supplements/592

The key for B1 is-
B1) THE COMPANY'S MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES.

The key for C1 is-
C1) THE STATEMENT OF PROPOSED OFFICERS REQUIRED ON FORMATION OF THE COMPANY.

So are FIL being set up in the UK?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
So are FIL being set up in the UK?

Yup.

NIkkk wrote:
We do intend to trade FIL more actively than previously, and whilst it is already registered in the BVI we felt it should also be registered in the UK.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 pm

GOB wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:
I think Hairy has mentioned pasoti more times than anyone on this thread, obsessed?  clown 

I took it more that the "administrator" was mediating between Nikk and the other directors rather than FES being liquidated or in administration. I don't know what exactly he is mediating- profits? Will the Devonport end have to change its name again?

Yeah so did I Chem but surely an Administrator only administrates if something is in administration?

I think that in this case the administrator is performing the same role as a judge might take in arbitration, it's to resolve a dispute between two parties to stop it going to court. I don't think that FES are in administration.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think that in this case the administrator is performing the same role as a judge might take in arbitration, it's to resolve a dispute between two parties to stop it going to court. I don't think that FES are in administration.

althrough if no ground is made,between the two parties couldn't they be put in admin ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

I don't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Is this our FIL
Status: Active Date of Incorporation: 09/12/2013 (Reg last week )
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Name & Registered Office:
FIRST INTERNATIONAL LENDING LIMITED
OFFICE 4
219 KENSINGTON HIGH STREET
KENSINGTON
LONDON
ENGLAND
W8 6BD
Company No. 08807823
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Dane makes me laugh and is a good poster, its fashionable to knock him, but he see's right through a couple of the gifted posters on here, vote for dane? next time forshore!

rather cut my arm off then vote for dane

You can call me lefty too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Is praising dane not allowed on this forum??? why has my non contraversial post been shunted to handbags? is de lar fart the new site manager on here?  seeing has i voted for everyone of you moderators and you answer to the electorate i demand  a reply! santa  santa  santa  rendeer  rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Is praising dane not allowed on this forum??? why has my non contraversial post been shunted to handbags? is de lar fart the new site manager on here?  seeing has i voted for everyone of you moderators and you answer to the electorate i demand  a reply! santa  santa  santa  rendeer  rendeer

You have a PM apologising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:13 pm

knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You have a PM apologising.
You dont need to apologise knecht i'm only joshing, not bothered in the slightest, though dane might be!  sunny  sunny  sunny  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:17 pm

What's the difference between FES and FIL anyway?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm

I imagine FIL was set up when Nikkk started to have disputes with the FES directors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 pm

I can't be bothered to read several pages in between having got as far as Iggy's rant.

You do make me laugh Iggy. All that indignation followed up no doubt by all the other usual suspects. No particular gloat from me and nor do I care who started this thread or why. Fact is you have been stitched up like kippers and when the penny drops all the excuses and other stuff pours out. A bit like whistling when the cops turn up to say nothing to do with me guv. Classic.

It's not that I can't post on pasoti as I keep telling you it's that I have never joined and have never had any incling to do so. Is it a case of "not fitting on here"? Or is it a case of people on here not liking any alternative opinion? Diversity my fecking arse. This site spends it's life watching what goes on on pasoti. To the point of obsession. Who is the winner I have to ask? You make pasoti more interesting than it really is and pay it far too much attention. Same goes for the owner and a few other characters. They hate to be ignored but no chance with ATD on the job though is there. This subject is just like the pitch and cost of seeding thread. A load of fecking bollocks and you boys don't like it when it's pointed out. I'm no fan of Nikkk as I don't know the man. I'm certainly no fan of loan companies whoever they are so not defending him at all. I don't wish any business to go down the pan particularly where people lose jobs etc. You can blame Dane for my post. If he hadn't tried to be Mr polular by sucking up with his comment I would have just sat and smiled to myself rather than post anything.

Last point Iggy. Being a Mod doesn't give you any right to express who you think should post on here and who doesn't fit. As a Mod I would have thought it the more reason not to go down that route in the interests of even handed moderating of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:43 pm

FFS Sensible, you and your boy are obsessed with bloody pasoti, give it a rest FFS  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Ssshhhh!!!! I get paid for advertising GOB.

And don't forget the keys to the sacred box area...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Sensi, when I have to moderate I am a moderator, when I post a comment it's from me, I decided ages ago that I wouldn't hide behind a mod account, just my username.  Very Happy You have a lot in common with a lot of knockers of this site you makin simulate that we are all being stereotypical ATDers, negative, jump on any anti club bandwagon ect. but please point out where I was saying that this was gospel? Where ws my uturn? I think I missed it. I am totally baffled by this story, I don't know whether it is a set up or if there is any truth, you are the expert you tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
The next quiche will be from Iceland.

My first post Sensi about three pages in, bang to rites, got me there guv, I'll come quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:17 pm

I didn't actually say the excuses were from you Iggy just that the excuses started to appear once the stitch up became a bit obvious. So you think it's ok to say who should or shouldn't fit on ATD then? Not room for anyone and everyone? There are posters on here who do love a drama and do kind of revel in them. I'm generalising of course but they do exist. There are plenty obsessed with "the other place" and people on it that's for sure. Now just because I don't see everything as being suspicious or against the interests of Argyle or corupt in PCC seems to make me at odds with certain posters. Is that a bad thing? Is this site so small minded that anyone with a differing opinion shouldn't be allowed? It's sort of what you were saying which if you did mean that puts this site up as slightly twinned with the ethos on pasoti don't you think. Our way or you hit the highway attitude. Perhaps I should only post if I agree totally with the points being made and abstain when I don't. Would that keep you happy?

Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh FFS. Is there any thread on here that doesn't end up part of the handbags show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Check out any thread that doesn't contain the father and son double act and you should be OK Peggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I didn't actually say the excuses were from you Iggy just that the excuses started to appear once the stitch up became  a bit obvious.    So you think it's ok to say who should or shouldn't fit on ATD then?     Not room for anyone and everyone?     There are posters on here who do love a drama and do kind of revel in them.     I'm generalising of course but they do exist.    There are plenty obsessed with "the other place" and people on it that's for sure.     Now just because I don't see everything as being suspicious or against the interests of Argyle or corupt in PCC seems to make me at odds with certain posters.     Is that a bad thing?     Is this site so small minded that anyone with a differing opinion shouldn't be allowed?    It's sort of what you were saying which if you did mean that puts this site up as slightly twinned with the ethos on pasoti don't you think.    Our way or you hit the highway attitude.    Perhaps I should only post if I agree totally with the points being made and abstain when I don't.     Would that keep you happy?

Bloody hell Sensi you are hard work, I am pretty sure that I just asked the question what certain posters bring to the site, your last couple of posts are a good example of what I mean. Feel free to post as much inane drivel as you like I won't stop you but it does make you look like a boring old fart. You love the old one to one argument in favour of discussing any topic in the thread, I'm not going to humour you any longer so bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 pm

GOB wrote:
Check out any thread that doesn't contain the father and son double act and you should be OK Peggy.

Cheers, Gob. Pity they can't keep away from the important ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 pm

I'll take that as a yes then.......

This has got nothing to do with handbags Peggy. It does have a lot to do with people being able to give an opinion and not being called mentally ill for it however. But, if that's the sort of site you want and are comfortable with then best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Your incredibly boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next