PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nik are you going to be a regular poster on the people's forum from now on?

Well to be fair these last couple of days I have had the time to post and comment but normally I struggle. I am keen though to get the FES FIL story straight and try and deal with some of the rather more questionable (!) bits and pieces I see around.

A lot of the questionable stuff is written by people doing the online equivalent of standing at the bus stop and roaring at the World dressed in their pyjamas. Best to just quietly get on the bus and ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 pm

or just buy a car azzer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm

hairy j wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Well to be fair these last couple of days I have had the time to post and comment but normally I struggle. I am keen though to get the FES FIL story straight and try and deal with some of the rather more questionable (!) bits and pieces I see around.

A lot of the questionable stuff is written by people doing the online equivalent of standing at the bus stop and roaring at the World dressed in their pyjamas. Best to just quietly get on the bus and ignore them.

Indeed Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Hairy sweetie, nik probably knows how clever you are, you dont need to keep proving it Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Nikkk, boxers or briefs?

Innie or outy?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nikkk, boxers or briefs?

Innie or outy?

lol!

Ill save that for next time !!  lol!  Good night. Very early start tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 pm

hairy j wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

What questionable stuff by what people?

People like SFD?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 am

If Nikk lent me a tenner, how much would i have to pay back?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 am

nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

this worries me. are you saying that the story you gave earlier isnt straight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 am

I think that Nikks biggest problem is his association with the lip quivering guy that wants to deliver a mini stand in exchange for a commercial get rich development, the spiteful and manipulative owner of a dead fans forum and the biggest hypocrite in the history of PAFC that would stop at nothing to gain a seat in the Boardroom (Man U fan!) etc.

Serious question Nikk, considering that even the most accepting of fans merely sighed when the plans for the mini stand were released, the undermining of the AFT etc. etc. by way of the now near to death official fans forum and the hypocritical words and actions of a twice over director....considering your relationship with these people, do you really expect to be taken seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm

I think Nikkk came into criticism on here for the letter to Village Green by mistake.

What i'd like to know is:

How did Nik get Village Green's address?
Has anybody else from this forum had personal information passed to him, and if so by who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I think Nikkk came into criticism on here for the letter to Village Green by mistake.

Has anybody else from this forum had personal information passed to him, and if so by who?

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 800px-Giraffe_giraffa_camelopardalis
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:39 pm

knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:
nikkk can you lend me a 10ner ?

attention seeker

wanker more like
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:40 pm

PatDunne wrote:
If Nikk lent me a tenner, how much would i have to pay back?

£5.78 ish interest
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:42 pm

prob £5.78 per week  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:44 pm

PatDunne wrote:
prob £5.78 per week  Smile 

for the rest of your life LOL
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:

What he said.

Nikkk, you've been pretty open about a lot of other things on here, but you really do need to answer this if you want to be taken seriously. Somebody who'd done absolutely nothing received a threatening letter from your solicitor. Then, rather than apologise directly (you had his address, after all) you chose to do it via the mods. And now you studiously ignore any reference to it. In my book that makes you, not just a bit suspect, but also completely lacking in any humanity.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

attention seeker

wanker more like

Another example mods ?

If I was behaving like this goon I'd be banned
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:36 pm

My question, Nikks reply and my unanswered question

Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Could you explain what ian newells exact position within Fil/Fes is ?

Ian is a friend first and foremost, and has been, and is a huge support over this issue and has worked with me on the development of all of our sponsorships. Unpaid,and not employed officially by my companies. I am fully aware of opinions on here against him and indeed against me from certain people, however we are friends and will continue to be so. As you can imagine I'm not keen to get into too much of a debate over personal issues but will answer where I can.

I think opinions of you on this forum are quite neutral but any angst is partly because of the issuing of letters from your lawyers to an entirely innocent person who posted on here.  

As you have confirmed that you are/were FES do you regret that personal decision to threaten action?

We're you egged on from people who consider us freaks and weirdos to go to the law for remedy?

I apologise unreservedly for threatening action via my lawyers to the wrong person, and will happily do so in person if the opportunity arises.

However I don't ever regret considering taking action when a individual, web site or whoever is clearly defaming me or my company.  To be fair it has been rather unpleasant at times.

No I was not encouraged to do so.

Do you know how the error occurred? Who researched the presumed address of the person you wanted to litigate?
Have you tried to apologise in person?

(as an aside can anyone remind me was the issue was that Nikk took acception too - a PM would be fine rather than putting on here)

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:

My personal email address and I would say from pasoti because I also received an email from Mr De Lar.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Dane. wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

attention seeker

wanker more like

Another example mods ?

I agree with you Dane, leave it out please Mr. Frio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:07 pm

I think, quite rightly, nikkkkkk objected to being called a loan shark. That was actually libelous (or potentially, yes, I know, it didn't go to court). Are people being obtuse?

In addition, if people come out with "you hang around with evil scumbags", nikkkkkkkkkk would be fairly justified in not posting here at all. I'd rather he posted here than not and, I'd rather he was treated as a normal poster without being witch hunted.

FES/FIL and nikkkkk sponsor Argyle - not Ian Newell or Chris 'erotic wizard' Webb.

Last edited by hairy j on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Iggy wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

attention seeker

wanker more like

Another example mods ?

Never any suggestion of admonishments on here before for the use of far stronger language, is this a new policy?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
I think, quite rightly, nikkkkkk objected to being called a loan shark.

You are right up his arse aren't you?

Anyone who lends money where the penalty for non payment is as severe as the loss of one's home shouldn't be surprised if others see them in a pretty poor light.

Be nice if he came clean and fessed up how his attack dog brief came to be harassing an an innocent by stander, or does he not want to implicate someone who was telling "Porkies"?

Me, I wouldn't trust his word as far as my grand daughter could throw me, I don't like bullies in suits who throw their weight around then refuse to come clean when they fook up.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

attention seeker

wanker more like

Another example mods ?

Never any suggestion of admonishments on here before for the use of far stronger language, is this a new policy?

I think vourisum is new on here, so needs a new policy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next