PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Guys, lets keep this on topic and not let this thread de-generate into a slanging match, i believe this is the second such warning that has been delivered on this thread today.
Warnings followed by suspensions will follow if necessary !!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Guys, lets keep this on topic and not let this thread de-generate into a slanging match, i believe this is the second such warning that has been delivered on this thread today.

Geddon Punchie bhey!!!  cheers lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Differing opinions, banter, leg -pulling, piss-taking (to a certain degree) - yes. Perpetual slagging, personal insults, juvenile mud-slinging, handbags, Threats, cock-swinging, no!!

FFS, I'd like to think ATD has a reasonably intelligent base of contributors. Of late, a large percentage of threads are losing their original point due to digressing into petty personal spats.

*This is not a collective mod perception. It's a personal one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Punchy - he da man. albino 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Puncher turned gamekeeper! pirat 

The only posts I'd have been tempted to moderate would be dane's semi-literate stirrings. The rest is disagreement but not exactly anything earth shattering...

back seat modding ftw
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I did keep this on topic but others took to the personal if you read the posts. I pointed out some of you had been done up like a good un and how the tone had changed when it was realised. That is exactly on topic and not far wrong either. However, it seems some don't like it up em but seem very comfortable in near libelous posts themselves. If it's boring then stop doing it and nobody will have to point it out will they.

Go on punchdrunk make my day........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I can assure everyone reading this thread that neither ATD nor pasoti have been "done up like a good un". I can guarantee that.

But to use this thread to have yet another play-ground squabble is crazy. If pasoti is/was Pyong Yang then this at times feels like a re-enactment of life in Bedlam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Iggy I still can't reply to PMs and to be blunt have no wish to reply to your's anyway. Speak to the people who have filled this thread up with a page of insults not me. If people whinge on about other people's posts then it says a lot about their selective gripes.

knecht it looks like a done up job to me but there again I don't know summit others don't know (nudge nudge wink wink taps nose) so obviously could be wrong. I'll watch this space with interest then.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Popcorn time ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 am

Don't know about being 'done up' or 'shoals of kippers' but there is definitely something 'fishy' going on in the FES/FIL world. I don't really care what the truth is and what emerges in the future. My only fascination is 'why' a lot of money has been 'donated' for seemingly zero return or interest.
As Saint James would say, 'The figures just don't add up'.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 am

knecht wrote:
I can assure everyone reading this thread that neither ATD nor pasoti have been "done up like a good un". I can guarantee that.

But to use this thread to have yet another play-ground squabble is crazy. If pasoti is/was Pyong Yang then this at times feels like a re-enactment of life in Bedlam.

Are we to take that this is a 'no smoke without fire' moment with regards to FES/FIL? - this has been a strange thread, apart from the free for all scrap by the inmates!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 am

The very fat that nikkkk got in touch and wasn't throwing his weight around threatening legal action speaks volumes when asking about ' no smoke without fire'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:47 am

GOB wrote:
Check out any thread that doesn't contain the father and son double act and you should be OK Peggy.

So be selective in your reading of what is on this website then GOB.....first step to being PASOTI Mk2 me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 am

punchdrunk wrote:

One vote he beat Hairy by, one vote and yet already he thinks he is Bliar the baby killer, the whiff of power does corrupt.

I find the constant bickering between the old guys and the tw@ kid quite entertaining as long as one is able to suspend the tedium, particular like the way the tw@ pretends to be a fisherman of class then bites on his own dick when it is waved in front of him.

More importantly, and on message, I do wonder whether the issue may be Nikk spending FES money for personal use without paying the appropriate tax, I can see no way in which buying all them useless shirts for way over the odds can be justified as a legitimate business expense, if it were the case then I am not surprised he is taking grief, it is also quite revealing the way he has slipped a pussy non denial, denial out into the PD, perhaps when I wake up properly I might be able to spend some of my precious time checking out Pashitty now the Steptoes have reminded us it exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 am

Just got told off on pasoti for telling lies,  creating a bad atmosphere between forums and quoting a libellous website (here).

If you had seen my post, it was mild by my standards. I was gobsmacked it was deleted.

The posts saying atd forummers wear tin foil hats etc. apparently wasn't offensive using the moderators' own logic.

Last edited by ejh on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 am

I think Punchie is displaying a sense of humour Tis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 am

First European Securities is being liquidated. The locks have been changed on the buildings and an administrator is in charge. The action is for a serious amount of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 am

Popcorn time!!!
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 am

Please keep this discussion civilised and legal.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:46 am

Pumping money into Argyle sponsorship while the business goes down the shitter. Doh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 am

popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:50 am

chrome://external-file/FES%20Order%20-%20Copy.pdf

" might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address"

Someone didn't hang around. lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am

No no no. This is a bullshit thread. You've all been done up like kippers.  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:00 am

Czarcasm wrote:
No no no. This is a bullshit thread. You've all been done up like kippers.  clown 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am

Cracking first post old friend ?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next