PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:03 am

It was information that FES or FIL had gone into liquidation, the address of FES was correct, the address of a bona fide liquidator was also quoted and it said that tomorrow the correct notice would be made in whatever paper it is that they do that in. Until I see the actual notice in the paper I am of the opinion that whoever posted that last night is only trying to cause trouble.
The poster also made other insinuations, the sad thing is that whoever is doing this (Cough PT) is only getting themselves into trouble, we have to pass on his or her email details to any solicitor who asks for them and as we don't allow proxies then it goes back to the originator, rumours are one thing, quoting FACTS is going to get you in trouble, be careful please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Angry wrote:
what did old friend say????

I saw the information that he posted, didn't copy it but someone must have - looked like official information about a liquidation of a company, names & numbers etc. on 10th December. Something very strange going on on this site for certain!! Surprised 

We've gone with caution on that one and removed it for now.

The poster was a newbie and usually when we have a newbie posting something like that in their first posts it spells trouble.

We've already seen Nikkk isn't afraid to issue real legal threats so we won't risk the forum for that until it's been fully checked by us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

I'm wondering what the time-scale from petitioning for liquidation to actually appearing in the Insolvency Register is? I checked just now but no sign of anything trading under FES or FIL!

Caution indeed, YM.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 am

I'm amazed by the silence from the usual suspects . Maybe he asked for his money back or has been granted a loan by the non investing one ?

No doubt, it will soon be as transparent as everything else at the Theatre of Schemes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
I'm wondering what the time-scale from petitioning for liquidation to actually appearing in the Insolvency Register is? I checked just now but no sign of anything trading under FES or FIL!

Caution indeed, YM.

I highly doubt (if it was true) that anything in black and white would be publicly available yet.
With reference your first point i would hazard a guess from flash to bang at least a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:28 am

And as if by magic and right on cue..................  pig arrives  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 pm

But wtf does he mean by that? The more the day goes on the more I get a whiff of bacon in the air.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:22 pm

So do I, there just isn't enough "those horrible bastards on 'that' web site ATD shit stirring again" comments.

To be fair though, pasoti is almost dead apart from on match days, I think most now understand the corruption that has gone on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

True, it's totally devoid of any discussion other than the buses, the fanfests and tiger tony saying how wonderful Newell and Nikk are.
I don't think that we have killed pasoti but what with them only allowing discussion on football they have castrated themselves.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Iggy wrote:
True, it's totally devoid of any discussion other than the buses, the fanfests and tiger tony saying how wonderful Newell and Nikk are.
I don't think that we have killed pasoti but what with them only allowing discussion on football they have castrated themselves.  Very Happy 

Oh I don't know. Cerbs is wicked at the word games and trivia. Doing his porridge no doubt. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Maybe it's not being discussed on pasoti as the whole thing isn't worth discussing. I think some people are disappointed that they've not seen a Newell meltdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:13 pm

General opinion is that it's a set up by the usual suspects or it's for real, Porky has probably been too busy catching screen shots and hacking e mail accounts to get involved, plus we have had a load of shit to deal with in the mod room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
Maybe it's not being discussed on pasoti as the whole thing isn't worth discussing. I think some people are disappointed that they've not seen a Newell meltdown.

I am, very. ATD has always had a jump in numbers when he flips although I think everyone has wised up to the fun and games now so the potential has been drained.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm

GOB wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I am, very. ATD has always had a jump in numbers when he flips although I think everyone has wised up to the fun and games now so the potential has been drained.

True Gob. I don't think you were the bite hairy was hoping for tho'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
hairy j wrote:

True Gob. I don't think you were the bite hairy was hoping for tho'.

No I don't think I was Czar, it seems that everyone has Hairy sussed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:50 pm

hairy j wrote:

Anything that someone deems worthy of discussion, is surely discussion worthy. The subject in question isn't about Mr.Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Anything that someone deems worthy of discussion, is surely discussion worthy. The subject in question isn't about Mr.Newell.

Indeed even if this rumor turns out to be false which i now think it is.
What of Nickkkkks erratic spending, self promotion, and attention seeking wallowing ?
Where is the money coming from? What return does he want for it ? So many questions unanswered !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm not trying to get anyone to bite at all. If I wanted to, it's fairly easy to do. I'm stating an opinion. So much of this forum is dedicated to what happens on pasoti, what Newell tweets and what Chris Webb is thinking about on the toilet. It's tiring to read if you read this forum as an outsider, with no real idea about the personalities involved, it's exactly what one poster on pasoti posted earlier in the thread over there - "oh, it's the tin hat forum". Sorry you don't like that - should I post about what's on GoS or come out with some rhetoric nonsense like an awful lot of the posters on here?
It's no wonder Jock's not bothering to post much any longer - it's a revolving door of broken records.

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm

What's the point in your existence azzer ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm not trying to get anyone to bite at all. If I wanted to, it's fairly easy to do. I'm stating an opinion. So much of this forum is dedicated to what happens on pasoti, what Newell tweets and what Chris Webb is thinking about on the toilet. It's tiring to read if you read this forum as an outsider, with no real idea about the personalities involved, it's exactly what one poster on pasoti posted earlier in the thread over there - "oh, it's the tin hat forum". Sorry you don't like that - should I post about what's on GoS or come out with some rhetoric nonsense like an awful lot of the posters on here?
It's no wonder Jock's not bothering to post much any longer - it's a revolving door of broken records.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Do I sense a cerbera style meltdown coming on?  lol! 

I'm sure jock is spending his time getting himself well actually but nevermind.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Iggy wrote:

I actually live very close to FES HQ and I walk to work .......... ?  I feel honoured to have been mentioned on this site so thankyou. I do feel however that my skills are better employed bringing smiles and happiness to fans who have at least 1 braincell thus my preference to use the other site.

Some of the replies on here beggar belief.
Czarcasm - if you are so against FES then how about you match them £ for £ and how FIL / FES operates is 'f inn' none of your business.

Dane- if paying for coaches  / sponsorship is rubbing everyone's nose in his money or makes him a  pathetic small time cretin then maybe you're just jealous.
P'raps if you had actually worked harder in your life you too could be a  pathetic small time cretin

punchdrunk- your 1st sentence makes as much sense as your posts. ''Well is it true or false i don't know, but with a bit of luck it might well be .....''
WHAT ? true or false-

- Indeed even if this rumor turns out to be false which i now think it is.
What of Nickkkkks erratic spending, self promotion, and attention seeking wallowing ?
Where is the money coming from? What return does he want for it ? So many questions unanswered !!
If it had been M and S pumping in money would you have asked the same questions ?

Hugh Watt - no-one makes anyone sign for a loan. Its the individuals choice and for some people their is no choice unless you can lend folk money ?

santa 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 pm

There.

grammar fore the win shore.

Welcome to ATD Tone. Triffic second post.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
There.

grammar fore the win shore.

Welcome to ATD Tone. Triffic second post.

How long will we have to wait for the third one?

But all the same welcome back
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm

I liked the way he was 'on call' at the first namedrop he ever got. Top prowling, Tone.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm

The realisation that you have been done up like a shoal of kippers and now comes the deflection with lets see who we can have a little pop at to deflect the embarrassment. Trolled in so many ways. First with the info that seems to be a tad made up and then people spending their time watching another website for signs of their indignation that doesn't come. A double troll.

If so many people didn't sit around hoping upon hopes that certain people would fall down then the possibility of being had wouldn't be so easy. I have to say I've read this thread with amusement at times. The loud whoopees when it was thought something bad had happened and then the slow climb down and hedging of bets when it was realised that they had been done over. Suddenly people come over all responsible and start stating that Nik Barron must have a motive for his donations and wondering what his angle is as if that is the important question rather than the thread subject. That's after stating previously that he is Brent's puppet of course. Just hold your hands up a say fair cop boys and girls.

A special mention for Dane. Ask yourself the same question you ask of hairy. You should understand that you are tollerated on here but that's about it. Trying to come up with some popular funny against somebody who isn't the current flavour will not endear you to the regulars. You will never be a Mod no matter how long you live or try to join the gang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next