Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
No no no. This is a bullshit thread. You've all been done up like kippers.  clown 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Told you that Punchie has a sense of humour  Rolling Eyes

ps tigertony, Bizzay, Quinny  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor    lol! Love from the bacofoil boys !

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 pm

OMG !!!!!

Pass the salt for my humble pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Bollocks - Been down the shops and all the turkey flavoured popcorn is old out  Very Happy 

Given that I get confused between FES, FIL and BULL what are the relationships?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Bollocks - Been down the shops and all the turkey flavoured popcorn is old out  Very Happy 

Given that I get confused between FES, FIL and BULL what are the relationships?

Mysterious...........  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:21 pm

but,but, but, no it cant be for real, it's dated 10th Dec and Nikkkkkkkkk stated on 16th Dec that FES had not gone into liquidation, so we HAVE been done up like Kippers and Tiger Tony is laughing at us.... I have got that right haven't I?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:36 pm

I thought that FIL was the first company, then there was another company with the same name that got in trouble and wasn't connected in any way to Nikk so he then started using the name FES though FIL was still there in the background (junior league sponsorship?).

Whatever the truth, I for one think it's sad that someone who is a genuine fan and spent £ks on the fans of the club he loves, has apparently run into trouble. Not only him personally of course, but his staff, connected businesses and PAFC. And it couldn't have happened at a worse time of the year.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Dingle wrote:
I thought that FIL was the first company, then there was another company with the same name that got in trouble and wasn't connected in any way to Nikk so he then started using the name FES though FIL was still there in the background (junior league sponsorship?).

Whatever the truth, I for one think it's sad that someone who is a genuine fan and spent £ks on the fans of the club he loves, has apparently run into trouble.  Not only him personally of course, but his staff, connected businesses and PAFC.  And it couldn't have happened at a worse time of the year.

I agree it's VERY sad for his staff if 'this' happened because Argyle were given so much 'sponsorship'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm

To the person who is using the Abuse Report system regarding this thread- please email ATD (patd1920@yahoo.com) with your concerns as the abuse system can be abused itself and we do not know if the abuse report is genuine, or at what time it was raised.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Dingle wrote:

Whatever the truth, I for one think it's sad that someone who is a genuine fan and spent £ks on the fans of the club he loves, has apparently run into trouble.  Not only him personally of course, but his staff, connected businesses and PAFC.  And it couldn't have happened at a worse time of the year.

I do feel very sorry for his staff, but the rest "bullocks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:02 pm

TGWU - I'm just back from lunch, do us a favour and change the avatar  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Is it the modroom Christmas party today ? some bizarre things seem to be going down.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Just for you Pokesdown this is live from the mods room

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 Huge_fake_boobs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Is it the modroom Christmas party today ? some bizarre things seem to be going down.   Suspect 

I fecked up moving posts Jack. I haven't had a drink yet, honest guv!  drunken 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Thanks TG - pale affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Very Happy This thread is brilliant, lots of diversity kippers and that old atd favourite the alternative point of view! oh and i nearly forgot, lashings of nool and the farm! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  rendeer  santa  jocolor  geek  albino  cherry  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I think Punchie is displaying a sense of humour Tis.

Yes, I know Tringy, you are really going to have to try to stop thinking of me as one of the miserable old gits that simply don't get it, I come here to keep up to date on what yous mugs are doing and to poke a little fun, this is the perfect thread for me cos I can feel your pain, half of you wants to rejoice because the man that funded the Porkfest might be getting his comeuppence, the other half is in mourning because it seems a potential source of funding for the club might be sliding into a murky distance, the very definition of a win win.

Of course I hope 'r' Nikk has fallen foul but that is more because I hate the money lenders than the fact that he is both a Garg and a known associate of the "Big Gay Bear" himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Gawd luv us, that takes me back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
No no no. This is a bullshit thread. You've all been done up like kippers.  clown 

lol! 

So, it seems that SFD had it right after all and yes, yet another scoop by an ATD user.

Are you watching
Are you watching
Are you watching us pasoti
Are you waAAaaaAAaatching us pa..soti......................................(For the benefit of Sensible and spouse)  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

You used to have tits Lord Lady Tis ?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

popcorn lol!  this is getting good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Meanwhile over there, everyone is getting pissy about the new shirt choice. Like complaining the deck chairs on the titanic arent upholstered
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

You used to have tits Lord Lady Tis ?    Razz 

Still fecking got 'em, though I wouldn't say I could give either of them a run for the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 pm

so what is going on then i have lost track?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Meanwhile over there, everyone is getting pissy about the new shirt choice. Like complaining the deck chairs on the titanic arent upholstered

I've had a look and it does strike me that the old place seems to has lost an awful lot of its critical mass since the last time I ventured forth into the Porkdome.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Angry wrote:
so what is going on then i have lost track?

asking the wrong guy  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next