Dougie
greensleeves
Flat_Track_Bully
Greenskin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd Empty
PostSubject: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm

cool cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

shit draw though in all fairness.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 pm

FFS.Can't think of many worse draws than that,difficult game and no wonga.Feck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm

is it worth asking the fa to swap port vale for spurs and both teams get a much need cash windfall for hosting two prem sides at home?

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Utter Wank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Urban wank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Dog shit draw, Brent Out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:29 pm

i can see the merchandise sales for this game going down the toilet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:29 pm

A game we could win. Fourth round?!

I imagine the Port Vale messageboards are all rubbing their hands at a glamour draw!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Crap draw for us, and crap draw all round. Hate seeing all-premiership ties in the 3rd Round. Half the Prem clubs in all-premiership ties, and another 7 getting big Championship clubs (Derby, QPR, Forest, Middlesboro, Leicester, Blackburn, Burnley). Liverpool vs Oldham/Mansfield is the only decent tie in the whole round as far as I can see.

I've always thought they should 'seed' the Prem clubs in the 3rd round only to ensure that they get shared around the smaller clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Angry wrote:
i can see the merchandise sales for this game going down the toilet.
probably the tickets as well.hope you've all kept your match stubs,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Crap draw for us, and crap draw all round. Hate seeing all-premiership ties in the 3rd Round. Half the Prem clubs in all-premiership ties, and another 7 getting big Championship clubs (Derby, QPR, Forest, Middlesboro, Leicester, Blackburn, Burnley). Liverpool vs Oldham/Mansfield is the only decent tie in the whole round as far as I can see.

I've always thought they should 'seed' the Prem clubs in the 3rd round only to ensure that they get shared around the smaller clubs.
Arse v spuds is a game worth watching, the rest looks dullllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Arse v spuds is a game worth watching, the rest looks dullllllllllllllllllll.
Meh, sort of game you see every week in the Premiership. The real interest in the cup is the minnows trying to bloody the nose of one of the big boys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Totally agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Portvale who were in administration after relegation, but despite only having three thousand fans soon got back into the third division and seem to be doing well, Plymouth argyle meanwhile, are told by gratefuls x throbbers and their ilk to just accept being fourth division crap for the next twenty years and look at the murals while cheering posh jim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Game could be moved......because Stoke are at home on the Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm

I think it's got a good chance of being televised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Dougie wrote:
I think it's got a good chance of being televised
doubt it
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Des Lynam must be tug-tugging furiously at the thought of introducing the massive global audience to Port Vale vs Plymouth Argyle. Ah, that magic of the FA Cup.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

the most watchable sorry missable game in the whole of the tird round,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
A game we could win. Fourth round?!

I imagine the Port Vale messageboards are all rubbing their hands at a glamour draw!
Port Vale will be pretty happy. Home draw against a club in the bottom half of the division below them? Happy days, for them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

we rarely do well there either !

you never know it could be OUR year 83-84, 13-14 and all that.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Dog shit draw, Brent Out!
That is so funny Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Elias wrote:
we rarely do well there either !

you never know it could be OUR year 83-84, 13-14 and all that.
It's never us.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:46 pm

It is a crap draw no doubt, but am I the only one that's sort of pleased we haven't got a money spinner, because whatever money we make, we know, won't be going to strengthen the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Just back from the pub, although I did log in it find out the fantastical draw - just checked and I will deffo be washing my hair that day!! Fcuk!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd   its PORT VALE  for us in the fa cup 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

its PORT VALE for us in the fa cup 3rd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next