shonbo
Dougie
Dingle
Elias
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 pm

But won't play on Saturday, according to the faaaarm. Where babas going for it against green thing, mariners had posts removed and Damon has broken his silence and told Newell he's wrong.

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

legend
Back to top Go down
Dingle

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Will his picture still be in the muriel?
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm

real football friend leaving is like a fibre being taken from webb and newells heart.

All the best Darren Purse...i guess you werent injuried after all! Did a job last season but is past his sell by date this season.
now you can have more holidays at home being nearer instead of gettting sent off on purpose now.

get the mural painted over with someone who actually did something for the club if those eyesores have to stay.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Mods and ex mods are getting a bit leaky about the going on in the mod room. Bad form I would think. Yesterday IjN threatening to out Darren Stoneman's ex user name and now Greenthing hinting at things that only mods should know in a pop at Babs.
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Mariner's posts can probably be found in pasoti's Room 101.

Maybe we should help the pasoti mods find the latest influx of multis on there, we seem to be slightly better at it then they are!

Second thoughts, I'm with Babs, I'm sure they can work it out all by themselves!

What's it all in the name of, money, power, control?,,,Is it really worth it?
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

I expect Nool and Webb will have a presentation lined up for him, a signed Argyle shirt and a forza Verde sticker. Nools lip trembling as he waves goodbye to his third best buddy.

Ah port vale just out of administration taking it sensibly for a year or two. Rebuilding gradually.
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:01 pm

pasoti mods editing at its very best once again lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I expect Nool and Webb will have a presentation lined up for him, a signed Argyle shirt and a forza Verde sticker. Nools lip trembling as he waves goodbye to his third best buddy.

Ah port vale just out of administration taking it sensibly for a year or two. Rebuilding gradually.

I was going to say that bounce
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Cerbs has said it is rubbish and he is practically a mod now.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Rats from a sinking ship.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cerbs has said it is rubbish and he is practically a mod now.

Says it all really
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Given the number of games he missed through injury & suspension, has anyone worked out what his cost-per-game was?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Cost per fishing trip with Nool and Webb though Groovy, worth every penny.

#mural
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Two sendings off, plus one for 5 yellows.

Injured two games so far this season plus once last year.

I guess that makes 7 games suspended, 3 games injured, 10 games in a year.

#legend
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

If we dont rename the lyndhurst after him its an absolute farce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

agree infact rename the ground The Purse stadium jocolor
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

He (Purse) was training up the life centre alone today. Either still injured or bombed out of the club I guess
Back to top Go down
`rgill

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

No wallet,no purse,no money, no manager, no hope,
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm

I may have said once or twice that the trouble with empire builders, is that eventually the empire falls.

The masses are finally seeing through Newell and Webb.

If only they'd listened to the visionaries sooner..................
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
I may have said once or twice that the trouble with empire builders, is that eventually the empire falls.

The masses are finally seeing through Newell and Webb.

If only they'd listened to the visionaries sooner..................

Quite Razz
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm

We could always get a replacement Purse, I see Guy Branston has left his club today, and he has an even bigger heading head than Purse. Branno does'nt take any prisoners, have a look on the bbc league 2 page.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Branno has just left Aldershot, look at his picture - that is some head, he looks a psycho but nice guy apparently.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Branno has just left Aldershot, look at his picture - that is some head, he looks a psycho but nice guy apparently.

Once had a trial at Argyle. I asked him after we played Peterborough a few seasons ago when he was immense against us if he fancied a transfer. he said it been and it was too far away.
Back to top Go down

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Does he like fishing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

purse to port vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purse to port vale   purse to port vale Empty

Back to top Go down

purse to port vale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next