Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?

Go down 
+24
Mock Cuncher
Coxside_Green
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Lead Man
ogwellmike
argyledj
pepsipete
crickeypafc
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
Tringreen
X Isle
mandela
Mr President
Southborne
125+1
Freathy
Nick
Dougie
seadog
Rickler
Pete1886
Czarcasm
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Doesn't appear that way to me dear boy.

You can 'rubbish' alternative opinions all you like but the essential difference is that on ATD they will be heard and not deleted.

In fact , why do you continue to waste your very important and unifying presidential time with us freaks ?

Go back to the fiefdom and preach to the Aviva boys. You're neither convincing or clever enough to prevail on ATD.

Any mild mannered ATD poster has not posted on this thread. They like everyone else can see that its about PPs agenda and nothing else.

I am here for the majority and will continue to be so.

Big difference between rubbishing opinion and correcting lies, Tringy.

I suggest that if you cannot handle being corrected then a break would do you and the majority of Argyle fans good.

Mild mannered or meek and easily led ? Trust in Stapes, we were commanded. Look where that ended up.

ps I'll shut up for a car parking space and a prawn sandwich.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

Pretentious, Moi?

LOL. Change from a few weeks ago then, when the first thing you did as President was resign from this site.

You and Rodney Dangerfield, eh?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You can 'rubbish' alternative opinions all you like but the essential difference is that on ATD they will be heard and not deleted.

In fact , why do you continue to waste your very important and unifying presidential time with us freaks ?

Go back to the fiefdom and preach to the Aviva boys. You're neither convincing or clever enough to prevail on ATD.

Any mild mannered ATD poster has not posted on this thread. They like everyone else can see that its about PPs agenda and nothing else.

I suggest that if you cannot handle being corrected then a break would do you and the majority of Argyle fans good.

Mild mannered or meek and easily led ? Trust in Stapes, we were commanded. Look where that ended up.

To be fair Tringy given the amount of games that you actually attend the car parking space would be taken and the sandwich rather 'off' wouldn't it?

Mind mannered as in balances, able to see all sides of a debate, able to admit when they are wrong, able to question with respect........try it.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

Pretentious, Moi?

LOL. Change from a few weeks ago then, when the first thing you did as President was resign from this site.

Bad day for your today rickler.......even you had the sense to not support PPs vile. Its a pity that you haven't got the guts to come out and say he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

Pretentious, Moi?

I think he believes he can 'control' ATD. Forget it Chris, the good guys have the keys. The 'majority', are largely dimwitted and easily led. Trust in Stapes. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 pm

X Isle wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
The GT statement is quite clear to me Mr Webb, unless you can explain it to me differently.

Any new donations, auctions etc being funnelled through the Green Taverners are going to be taken off the staff debt owed by the club .... FULL STOP .... how can you read it any way else ?

I would love to hear your logic.

At the risk of towel flicking you in the nuts Penz, which isn't my intention, what's the problem with reducing the debt early?.

I mentioned it on PASOTI and i'll say it here too, the quicker the debt is cleared the quicker we can plough all funds generated into strengthening. At no time from beginning to end did James Brent say he was going to bankroll Argyle so the sooner the proportion of income can go back into the club (rather than clearing existing debts) the quicker we can progress.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think there's a mindset problem at work here. Some seem to feel this is 'getting a multimillionaire off the hook' but with no promise of overt investment coming anyway all we'd be doing by objecting to this is diverting gate/shop income away from the team and into debt repayment. He's not going to be a sugar daddy, he never said he was, self sufficiency is what we're getting (about time too in my book).

Whether it's shirts, gate reciepts, programmes, 50/50 or auctions on PASOTI or fanfests it's ALL money into Argyle, isn't that a good thing?.

Smiffy,i don't know where you keep getting this idea of "self sufficiency" from.This is what James Brent said on completion of his takeover;

"This is a rebirth of one of the oldest clubs in the football league.It will have a new management structure in place,led by Peter [Ridsdale],who will be chairman of football operations and,working with Carl and Romain,will move the club forward to huge success.We have made it very clear from he outset that this is not a sugar daddy operation.There is no ambition to chuck money at the club,but this is a big club and we will provide the financial support that it needs to move back to the level at which it should perform."

I would say that the highlighted part of Mr Brent's comments are fairly clear and don't invite misunderstanding.I'd be very interested to know if the salaries of Purse,Ridsdale and one or two others on the payroll meet the criteria of "living within our means".It's an unworkable concept anyway,unless you want Argyle to end up as a P and D 3,team,with two old ladies running a half time draw to pay for the club running costs.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

Pretentious, Moi?

I think he believes he can 'control' ATD. Forget it Chris, the good guys have the keys. The 'majority', are largely dimwitted and easily led. Trust in Stapes. Rolling Eyes

The dreamteam are here. ATD is saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, I've now seen Mr webb's statement ... it was on Pasoti... should have been posted here, but somehow must have got lost in the post. Some of us don't use that site very often, some not at all, for long debated reasons.

Having read it, it is even more of a joke than I thought.

The actual official line now ( or sorry, the fan's eye view only of our President ) is that all monies paid to the club through the taverners wil go toward renting out a slice of Home Park. scratch scratch
And apparently originally, Brent thought it might be an idea to give these private businessmen of the Taverners shares in PAFC in return for donations made by fans and general members of the public ..... are you being serious ? was he being serious ? jeeeeeeeez affraid
No wonder the Taverners turned that one down.

So mark 2 reasoning is asking fans to "Invest in our club, and we'll give the Taverners a bar and an office at Home Park. I daren't even ask if the Trust have been offered anything. I somehow doubt it, but perhaps the Taverners will sublet their laundry chute in return for any funds the Trust might still have hidden behind the sofa and haven't declared to the Taverner authorities.
I'm sorry Mr webb, but your explanation is all a bit like me getting someone to pay my overdue gas bill in return for me allowing them to use my downstairs toilet... like some Nick Leeson labyrinth of bullshit where all that really is happeneing is that staff debts are being reduced by fan donations. If the club want fans to invest in the club, they should just come out and say so, not dress it up as some sort of continuing staff fund.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, I've now seen Mr webb's statement ... it was on Pasoti... should have been posted here, but somehow must have got lost in the post. Some of us don't use that site very often, some not at all, for long debated reasons.

Having read it, it is even more of a joke than I thought.

The actual official line now ( or sorry, the fan's eye view only of our President ) is that all monies paid to the club through the taverners wil go toward renting out a slice of Home Park. scratch scratch
And apparently originally, Brent thought it might be an idea to give these private businessmen of the Taverners shares in PAFC in return for donations made by fans and general members of the public ..... are you being serious ? was he being serious ? jeeeeeeeez affraid
No wonder the Taverners turned that one down.

So mark 2 reasoning is asking fans to "Invest in our club, and we'll give the Taverners a bar and an office at Home Park. I daren't even ask if the Trust have been offered anything. I somehow doubt it, but perhaps the Taverners will sublet their laundry chute in return for any funds they might still have hidden behind the sofa.
I'm sorry Mr webb, but your explanation is all a bit like me getting someone to pay my overdue gas bill in return for me allowing them to use my downstairs toilet... like some Nick Leeson labyrinth of bullshit where all that really is happeneing is that staff debts are being reduced by fan donations. If the club want fans to invest in the club, they should just come out and say so, not dress it up as some sort of continuing staff fund.

Keep going PP, somebody (apart from your clique) will be convinced you are right soon.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

To be fair Tringy given the amount of games that you actually attend the car parking space would be taken and the sandwich rather 'off' wouldn't it?

Mind mannered as in balances, able to see all sides of a debate, able to admit when they are wrong, able to question with respect........try it.

I was an ever present before you were born dear boy. With age, experience, understanding, comes scorn of self promoting control freaks. The club could and should be so much bigger and better but has suffered from a succession of greedy and outclassed owners. More recently, cyberspace has allowed said control freaks to silence warning voices and lead us to the hole we are now in.' Enjoy the ride and Trust in Stapes' they cried. Now we are supposed to accept increasing mediocrity and be ever so grateful we still have a club.
Brent's plan is clearly to boost the egos of a few local dough boys, whom he misguidedly believes hold sway, to run around whipping the Aviva boys into line to spend, spend, spend. There will be a few hundred regulars at fanfests, cricket matches and face painting days but it will wear off and you'll never attract a wider audience.It is all too parochial and needy........ or should that be nerdy ?

Sorry mate. I and thousands of others, simply aren't that simple and easily led, by those who have a history of getting it all wrong.
You guys are the rump of the club's support. Your problem is that you have no sophisticates. As a result you only appeal to the terminally tinted.
I genuinely wish you well and hope that I am proven wrong but your appeal is limited to those who follow blindly.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I was an ever present before you were born dear boy. With age, experience, understanding, comes scorn of self promoting control freaks. The club could and should be so much bigger and better but has suffered from a succession of greedy and outclassed owners. More recently, cyberspace has allowed said control freaks to silence warning voices and lead us to the hole we are now in.' Enjoy the ride and Trust in Stapes' they cried. Now we are supposed to accept increasing mediocrity and be ever so grateful we still have a club.
Brent's plan is clearly to boost the egos of a few local dough boys, whom he misguidedly believes hold sway, to run around whipping the Aviva boys into line to spend, spend, spend. There will be a few hundred regulars at fanfests, cricket matches and face painting days but it will wear off and you'll never attract a wider audience.It is all too parochial and needy........ or should that be nerdy ?

Sorry mate. I and thousands of others, simply aren't that simple and easily led, by those who have a history of getting it all wrong.
You guys are the rump of the club's support. Your problem is that you have no sophisticates. As a result you only appeal to the terminally tinted.
I genuinely wish you well and hope that I am proven wrong but your appeal is limited to those who follow blindly.

Tringy rattled......where are the 'thousands' of dissenters Tring? All I see is half a dozen very bitter individuals....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tringy rattled......where are the 'thousands' of dissenters Tring? All I see is half a dozen very bitter individuals....

Have a look around the ground next home game. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You mean the fans that judge their attendance based on results? Those who have had a guts full because of 2 successive relegations?

Those are fans that will return when Argyle start to win again on the pitch. To claim them as of the same mindset as you Tringy is laughable.

Starting to feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 pm

i think there is no winner to this argument, i think its best to wait and hear the official press release from the GT before anyone draws any conclusions.

Like i said if Argyle fans want to dip into thier pockets to speed up the payments to the staff what is the real problem here, really that is good for the staff and the club so everyone is a winner, PP i cannot see why you are making such a big deal over it. These fans have been told where the mony is going and are prepared to support this, they havent got a gun to thier heads so what is the bid deal.

As i said before either way the fans will dictate how much the staff are getting, bigger crowds=biiger income=bigger payments to staff, and speeds up the repayments.

I am not taking sides, i just dont understand why you have such a problem, and feel the need to keep attacking.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You mean the fans that judge their attendance based on results? Those who have had a guts full because of 2 successive relegations?

Those are fans that will return when Argyle start to win again on the pitch. To claim them as of the same mindset as you Tringy is laughable.

I very much agree with that statement, Argyle have always only had a hardcore 5-6 thousand fans, and when the results are going well, people come through the gates, but are they true fans?, i dont think so, but they are appreciated along with everyone else, but Argyle always has that hardcore fan base and its those that contibuted to the clubs survival, not the stay away because were loosing followers, they are not part of the hardcore, as ive said many times, real fans support their club through thick and thin, not just when they are on a winning streak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
As an observer, it would appear to me that certain people, who have been awarded various badges of distinction by the much revered 'James Brent', for services rendered [past, present and future], understand fully what their roles are.

Trouble is, not all Argyle fans are as thick as Brent clearly believes them to be.

His supposed 'influential ones', will and are being found out.

Haha, read the threads Tringy. Take out the usual ATD suspects and people have seen straight through the nasty nature of Penzance Pirate, Rickler, Gob and co.

The very site set up to offer an alternative voice is on the brink of killing itself....

Jesus Chris, read back the comments you have written on here then tells us you're a worthy President. Grow up for Christ sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
where are the 'thousands' of dissenters Tring?

I can't believe you just said that Laughing ... you must join the Argyle marketing department.
I'm willing to tell you where they all are, but I demand my own bar and clubhouse at Home Park in return.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
As an observer, it would appear to me that certain people, who have been awarded various badges of distinction by the much revered 'James Brent', for services rendered [past, present and future], understand fully what their roles are.

Trouble is, not all Argyle fans are as thick as Brent clearly believes them to be.

Haha, read the threads Tringy. Take out the usual ATD suspects and people have seen straight through the nasty nature of Penzance Pirate, Rickler, Gob and co.

The very site set up to offer an alternative voice is on the brink of killing itself....

Jesus Chris, read back the comments you have written on here then tells us you're a worthy President. Grow up for Christ sake.

Others judge me not myself GOB.

I do what I think is right by the standards and beliefs I hold myself.

You may want to heed your own advice.

Off to watch a movie.

Hopefully tomorrow everyone will start to realise that reasoned debate will see us all working together for the right result - Argyle.

Today has exposed the methods of a few posters on this site (you included) and the majority of Argyle supporters want nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

President ? More like the fat controller's political arm. Unlike his boss, he can string a few words together but has a similar tantrum when not obeyed . pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Others judge me not myself GOB.

I do what I think is right by the standards and beliefs I hold myself.

You may want to heed your own advice.

Off to watch a movie.

Hopefully tomorrow everyone will start to realise that reasoned debate will see us all working together for the right result - Argyle.

Today has exposed the methods of a few posters on this site (you included) and the majority of Argyle supporters want nothing to do with it.

Good God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 pm

125+1 wrote:
Like i said if Argyle fans want to dip into thier pockets to speed up the payments to the staff what is the real problem here

Regarding the bit in bold, I couldn't agree more 125, if some fans want to build Peter Ridsdale a gold plated toilet seat, it doesn't bother me as long as they know what they're contributing to.
The Taverners, the club, or whoever, can't have it all ways .... one minute it's for the staff, the next minute it's for other future community activity, let alone the % thing mentioned going toward gawd knows what.

For a year, fans have been contributing to a staff fund IN LIEU of the ex owners and administrators refusing to pay them. Now, things have changed, and there has been no real attempt to make all fans aware of the change.. jeez, even Ian Newell has been taken aback by this revelation, and he's in the know.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Like i said if Argyle fans want to dip into thier pockets to speed up the payments to the staff what is the real problem here

Regarding the bit in bold, I couldn't agree more 125, if some fans want to build Peter Ridsdale a gold plated toilet seat, it doesn't bother me as long as they know what they're contributing to.
The Taverners, the club, or whoever, can't have it all ways .... one minute it's for the staff, the next minute it's for other future community activity, let alone the % thing mentioned going toward gawd knows what.

For a year, fans have been contributing to a staff fund IN LIEU of the ex owners and administrators refusing to pay them. Now, things have changed, and there has been no real attempt to make all fans aware of the change.. jeez, even Ian Newell has been taken aback by this revelation, and he's in the know.

Icant be assed to troll back through old posts, but perhaps i misunderstood, i read it as the money will go to accelerate the staff payments, and in return the club will be doing alot more community based activities. Shoot me down if im wrong. But if i read it right, then i still cant see a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm

You're obviously no accountant 125.
Once the donations go into the club's coffers, there's no way you can prove anything under what has been said ... all you need know the money has gone to the club and it will be dispensing it as it sees fit ... end of.. Just remind yourself of what happened at Cardiff under Ridsdale with the season ticket thing.

If you can't see the problem here, I suggest you carry on digging into your pocket ... you can't say it hasn't been flagged for you.
Sadly, most Argyle fans are blissfully unaware, and it is they that desreve it being flagged. The world is full of money tricks.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
You're obviously no accountant 125.
Once the donations go into the club's coffers, there's no way you can prove anything under what has been said ... all you need know the money has gone to the club and it will be dispensing it as it sees fit ... end of.. Just remind yourself of what happened at Cardiff under Ridsdale with the season ticket thing.

If you can't see the problem here, I suggest you carry on digging into your pocket ... you can't say it hasn't been flagged for you.
Sadly, most Argyle fans are blissfully unaware, and it is they that desreve it being flagged. The world is full of money tricks.

I think you may be doing a diservice to the GT, im sure they will know how much and where this money is going, you dont know the ins and outs of the agreement, you are just making accusations. How do you know if or not a seperate account has been allocated for these funds. GT have been raising money for a while and im sure they know where and what the money has been spent on.

Do you actually have any proof that the money will be going in the mix with the rest of PAFC's income?

Do you have any proof that GT have no control or say on how the extra income they generate is spent?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

If i may butt in here.Chris,i do think Tringreen IS of the same mindset in some ways as the thousands of fans who have been lost to the club over a period of decades.To be fair to him,it is rather difficult to commute from Cyprus for matches- i've got no doubt that,were he still Plymouth based,he would be hooked as badly as i am-indeed you could say that his participation in an Argyle website makes him more of a stalwart than many thousands of others who have lost interest in the club,period.I would say that the bitterness that you describe is plainly pride in and ambition for Argyle that has soured over a period of time with each successive failure by the club to achieve what should be well within its grasp.Believe me [and not coming the old soldier in any way],after 40 odd years of underachievement when compared to clubs of similar stature,it does get a bit wearing and patience testing,and Tring's attitude is not uncommon among ex supporters of a certain vintage,and understanably so IMHO.Not taking sides at all,just trying to put some different perspectives on this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?   Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next