Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Ex staff have not been help from the staff repayment fund

Mr Gillingham

Will the ex staff (me included) be handed out any payments to reduce the debt owed to us ? as of yet i do not recall receiving a penny from the staff fund since i was made redundant.

One of the puppets ( the bald one) did not have an answer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

I expect Ridsdale is first in line to receive any monies owed, he probably had it written into a contract.
Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I rekon nools hidden the money up Kiliminjaro . him and the prez are off to dig it up and start a new life in the sun together!
Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:24 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I rekon nools hidden the money up Kiliminjaro . him and the prez are off to dig it up and start a new life in the sun together!

I believe Nool has pulled out of said expedition however he is sending his bhey instead armed with the map!

There be gold and a 5 min interview with Jeff and Kammy in them there hills!jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Mr Gillingham just another victim of Stapleton and the New World and then Ridsdale and Brenda. A forgotten victim whilst all those footballers get there lolly.
Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

A good point made by Mr Gillingham.
It might appear some staff debtors are more equal than others.
We were lectured long and hard that it is against the law to treat employees differently in such pay matters... to pay some, and not others. Seems like a valid point to raise.
I wonder who decides what individual employees/ex employees get what. Surely it should be divided equally.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 am

Ex staff would not get him a car park space
Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:19 am

Tgwu wrote:
Ex staff would not get him a car park space

Or get to chauffeur the boss about.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 am

I'm really surprised that the fund raising is only for the staff that stayed on and not those that left at some point in the process. I'm certain all the staff went through some sort of hardship at the time and if it's not bad enough that they are only getting 7% a year, they are also missing out on the accelerated payments.
Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:28 am

I donated to the fund but I didn't realise the money was just going to those that retained a job!

The more convinced I'm becoming that this fund raising malarkey is just a Brent savings account so he doesn't have to fork out for wages!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ex staff payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex staff payment   Ex staff payment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex staff payment
Page 1 of 1