Peggy
Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Elias wrote:
can someone find out......................................

when the rent was last paid?
when the business rates were last paid?

and were payments made to clear arrears !!!!!
All rent is up to date.

Rates 2 years free and this year at 50% a saving of 254,00 for the club.

Rent is due again end of this month, rates paid.
Missed the most interesting question.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:19 pm

[quote="green_genie"]
Mrrapson wrote:
Elias wrote:

All rent is up to date.

Missed the most interesting question.[/quote

Can't answer that one sadly. If you read the herald story (which I guess you did) the council were squirrelly in the response to that.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:28 am

So that was a no then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:08 am

Mrrapson wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Elias wrote:

All rent is up to date.

Missed the most interesting question.[/quote

Can't answer that one sadly. If you read the herald story (which I guess you did) the council were squirrelly in the response to that.
Christ Hairy is gonna shit at his workstation when he sees people still popping at the Tory paymasters. affraid 

The bit in bold is the sixty four million pound question, if PAFC as some us us suspect have just paid up the rent arrears because they knew the storm was brewing, then the "rumour" turns out to be 100% true, I will post what Jock said here;

I've been told a rumour twice now from two separate people that since buying the club two years ago Brent has paid no rent or rates whatsoever.

True the non payment of the rates had been negotiated (whether that is right or fair is another discussion) but if PAFC have just paid up the arrears then they have been caught bang to rights. I see that some of the head farmers are still saying that we have the most open and transparent owner ever in the history of football yet the fact that it took a FOI request to get this far speaks volumes. Does anybody have the feeling that had this happened post the start of the building works then the rent would have remained unpaid?
The alarm bells started ringing when I first saw Brent, unlike some people fat cat Tory boy Etonians make me very wary, we have nothing in common with them we are just needed to run the mills, the alarm bells are now keeping me awake at night.
I would love my accountant to look at the books of PAFC and tell me how sustainable he thinks Brent's business model is, I mean if it were such a success I am sure we would have heard about it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:19 am

Our glorious saviour is lacking the bread to progress with any of his intended wonders of the modern world without external backing and it isn't coming forward as he'd hoped, Oh dear!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Can't help but think of the first two parts of this when I consider Brent's relationship with the council.

And the last bit represents Brent's relationship with supporter engagement.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:47 pm

The alarm bell should have been ringing that he did not have any money when he expect the fan trust to give him £400,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:54 pm

The alarm bells should have rung when he said he didn't want the ground but wanted everything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm not wearing concrete boots and been thrown off the Tamar bridge by Brent or his goons, just took a break due to some health problems.

Glad to see the story being aired by The Herald, even if it's been dressed up to look like a great thing for the people of Plymouth.

I do feel sorry for anyone struggling to pay their council tax or business rates having to swallow this news and it will be extremely interesting to see if Brent's other ventures are afforded similar leniency? That would be impossible to palm off as a great deal for the City.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm not wearing concrete boots and been thrown off the Tamar bridge by Brent or his goons, just took a break due to some health problems.

Glad to see the story being aired by The Herald, even if it's been dressed up to look like a great thing for the people of Plymouth.

I do feel sorry for anyone struggling to pay their council tax or business rates having to swallow this news and it will be extremely interesting to see if Brent's other ventures are afforded similar leniency? That would be impossible to palm off as a great deal for the City.
welcome back hope all is well again or get better
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Surprise surprise (not). 300 jobs to go, services likely to be cut, and a 2% annual increase in council tax for the next three years. That £250,000 could have gone quite a long way Evil or Very Mad 

It's all in the Erole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Don't forgoet our beloved councillors granting themselves a pay rise for doing absolutely feck all for the benefit of the Plymouth people.
Alarm bells should of rang when he was adamant he was a reluctant bidder. Lying right wing bar steward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rent and Rates the Truth   Rent and Rates the Truth - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rent and Rates the Truth
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5