seadog
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:03 am

Shut it you
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:04 am

Both of you log off and go to bed.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 am

Dane. wrote:
azzer your over reacting, stop being such a girl,

says you like
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hairy I have been looking at your posts today and in a lot of them you have been abusive (in reply to some comments made to you, yes) but some like below           (spowell thread) was done just to provoke.

How you can say that you haven't provoked Rickler, Angry, Punch or Suffered?

Oh, not again. Only Fools And Horses get less repeats than that. Thank fook greenjock's in a haitus.

Welcome spowell. I'll be your friend. The ones to look out for are Rickler (he holds a grudge longer than the great wall of China), Angry (he posts really bad threads), Tring (lives on an island with a volleyball for a friend), Knecht (jumpers), batman and bobbins (aka punchdrunk and suffered), mannameadbabe (actually a man). Watch out m8

I'm pretty popular around here so I'll show you the ropes.

Now it may be your humour but it is starting to wear very thin with people. It is time to start winding it in!

Exactly what I was thinking ! I'm using the ignore function. We can co exist and we can all have our say, without endless repetitive button pressing.

Have a nice day !  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:45 am

I came to a conclusion some time ago that it's pointless arguing or debating with an idiot. The best possible outcome is that you'll win an argument against an idiot.

Last edited by Hitch on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 am

Hitch wrote:
I came to a conlcusion some time ago that it's pointless arguing or debating with an idiot. The best possible outcome is that you'll win an argument against an idiot.

Rubbish  clown 
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 am

GOB wrote:
Hitch wrote:
I came to a conlcusion some time ago that it's pointless arguing or debating with an idiot. The best possible outcome is that you'll win an argument against an idiot.

Rubbish  clown 

Ready for collection  elephant 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 pm

This thread is quality! The cock from the council throws a tantrum when anyone questions the signing of a bury reserve, spudwell loves jimmy, i'm shocked!! Until brent signs some quality I will remain a brent critic, if this upsets the twat and his new best friend? goody laugh
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
This thread is quality! The cock from the council throws a tantrum when anyone questions the signing of a bury reserve, spudwell loves jimmy, i'm shocked!! Until brent signs some quality I will remain a brent critic, if this upsets the twat and his new best friend? goody laugh

You are bizarre. What on earth are you on about?

Not sure if the name calling and insults are necessary either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You are bizarre. What on earth are you on about?

Not sure if the name calling and insults are necessary either.

Don't upset him.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Not as bizarre as your backing for brent, if you think short term cheap signing's are the answer then you know nothing about football, if you think building a ministand and making homepark smaller is the answer then you know nothing about football. your just grateful to have a club to support no matter how shit that might be, that to me is bizarre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 pm

spowell92...... get used to it, because it can get worse than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:30 pm

zyph wrote:
spowell92...... get used to it, because it can get worse than that.
Jump on that bandwagon zyph flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Glad to see the abuse rule is working - spowell, when you quote suffered, I then see his posts as I have him on ignore. I don't see his posts as they're usually spite filled drivel that's both personal (he has an issue with me having a job, paying taxes and providing for my family) and generally unpleasant.

I'm also not a bigot - he dislikes that. He'd rather I was a bigot as he's a bigot.

I've also been educated beyond his level - I.e. post-potty training. He dislikes that.

He dislikes most things.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm

hairy j wrote:
Glad to see the abuse rule is working - spowell, when you quote suffered, I then see his posts as I have him on ignore. I don't see his posts as they're usually spite filled drivel that's both personal (he has an issue with me having a job, paying taxes and providing for my family) and generally unpleasant.

I'm also not a bigot - he dislikes that. He'd rather I was a bigot as he's a bigot.

I've also been educated beyond his level - I.e. post-potty training. He dislikes that.

He dislikes most things.

lol! I should have stuck with your advice, but I just can't help myself. It's too much fun.  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

hairy j wrote:

He dislikes most things.
I dislike you thats true, the rest is bollocks aviva boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:52 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Not as bizarre as your backing for brent, if you think short term cheap signing's are the answer then you know nothing about football, if you think building a ministand and making homepark smaller is the answer then you know nothing about football. your just grateful to have a club to support no matter how shit that might be, that to me is bizarre.

You don't like Brent, we get it. And so you'll distort anything into an argument against him. Please, again tell me how the length of the contract is his fault? Because I was under the impression its the LONGEST contract allowed. And he was cheap too, right? To be honest, I think Obadeyi is a good player, so fair play for Mr Brent getting him on the cheap!! Although, I doubt you actually know anything of the finances behind his contract. Now the last part, I've read the Herald, BBC, Sky Sports and official site articles about Obadeyi returning and its funny because not one of them mention that he's a contractor brought in to build our new stand. In fact, none of those articles mention the proposed building at Home Park at all. It's strange, its almost as if its completely irrelevant.  scratch 

Are you getting what I'm trying to say Mr 68? Tope doesn't do building work, judge him as a footballer when you see him with your own eyes. You might not like him, (to be honest I doubt you like many things so I won't hold my breath) but that's fair enough because at least you've gone out and actively made your own judgement without it being clouded by all these other irrelevant points. But if your anti-Brent/anti-HHP arguments are so poor that you're in such a desperate position to force an argument from such an irrelevant topic then perhaps your standing on the whole thing isn't a particularly great or intelligent one...

Basketball Basketball 
You really are x throbbers love child! i gave up half way through it was that dull.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:03 pm

You are one of the most insufferable and ignorant people I've ever come across.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm

I disagree with him too, but I couldn't come up with something as eloquent as your reply though. Thank you SS68, you're the voice of reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You don't like Brent, we get it. And so you'll distort anything into an argument against him. Please, again tell me how the length of the contract is his fault? Because I was under the impression its the LONGEST contract allowed. And he was cheap too, right? To be honest, I think Obadeyi is a good player, so fair play for Mr Brent getting him on the cheap!! Although, I doubt you actually know anything of the finances behind his contract. Now the last part, I've read the Herald, BBC, Sky Sports and official site articles about Obadeyi returning and its funny because not one of them mention that he's a contractor brought in to build our new stand. In fact, none of those articles mention the proposed building at Home Park at all. It's strange, its almost as if its completely irrelevant.  scratch 

Are you getting what I'm trying to say Mr 68? Tope doesn't do building work, judge him as a footballer when you see him with your own eyes. You might not like him, (to be honest I doubt you like many things so I won't hold my breath) but that's fair enough because at least you've gone out and actively made your own judgement without it being clouded by all these other irrelevant points. But if your anti-Brent/anti-HHP arguments are so poor that you're in such a desperate position to force an argument from such an irrelevant topic then perhaps your standing on the whole thing isn't a particularly great or intelligent one...

Basketball Basketball 

You've done it again.

This is simple to answer. Sufferedfrombirthwithadeformedviewoftheplanet here has just one option to be what he sees as 'accepted' on a forum. He hasn't got very much to say at all about anything and he doesn't read much either (so he'll invent things in his miniscule brain). There's a sure fire way to gain acceptance from what he sees as like minded people and that's to reinforce, by regurgitation (not repitition) the same things. He doesn't think and generally becomes confused when he cannot use the regurgitation method - ask him about politics and it's like watching a small dog trying to climb a very tall ladder.

Aviva, Brent, rimmer, mini-stand, Webb, speccy, poodle

That's generally the semantic field. Next is the interspersion of expletives, personal rubbish (grandmothers will do, as will a hatred of left-wing people and 'public servants' - he hated knecht for a while) and cringe-worthy, awful quasi-polemicism. He hates everything at all that sways from what he sees as the hive mind.

At least most of the other posters on here who are 'antis' are fairly ok with giving praise where it is due but suffered is genuinely the worst poster to ever leave a shit smeared mark on any forum you'll ever see.

Cretinous and desperate in equal measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Stop quoting him FFS.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 pm

If you ignore him Hairy then why not simply PM spowell your advice rather than goad another handbag response with abuse equally vitriolic of your own?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Because bullies need to be publicly shamed. That's something suffered claims other people are without a hint of irony.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 pm

and on and on and on and on and on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Tediously going off topic now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn, part 564949
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next