hollowords - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Talksport.........mutual consent. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm sure that's how it may be reported, but people like Holloway aren't going to walk in to another Premiership job. He wouldn't have been asking to leave. It keeps his dignity in tact if they announce 'mutual consent', but by definition, mutual consent demonstrates your employer is happy with you leaving, which I think Palace are. Very Happy

Apparently Holloway is going to be at the Press Conference so it'll deffo be dressed up as 'mutual'!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:08 pm

knew he was gone the other night shame odds shortened that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm sure that's how it may be reported, but people like Holloway aren't going to walk in to another Premiership job. He wouldn't have been asking to leave. It keeps his dignity in tact if they announce 'mutual consent', but by definition, mutual consent demonstrates your employer is happy with you leaving, which I think Palace are. Very Happy

Apparently Holloway is going to be at the Press Conference so it'll deffo be dressed up as 'mutual'!
I normally would agree with your assumption of the "mutual" comment however we did send Fletcher out to the cameras after firing him so now im not so sure lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I normally would agree with your assumption of the "mutual" comment however we did send Fletcher out to the cameras after firing him so now im not so sure lol! 
The tears didn't gain him any sympathy from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Do you think he would've been crying if he didn't care about the club/job ? he wasn't ready for management but he gave it his best shot, i blame the tw@t who gave him the job, once again the cheapest option for Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Do you think he would've been crying if he didn't care about the club/job ? he wasn't ready for management but he gave it his best shot, i blame the tw@t who gave him the job, once again the cheapest option for Brent.
He cared alot about the club i dont think anyone could say otherwise. At the end of the day he was thrown in at the deadend in a job he was ill prepared for and struggled which wasn't surprising given there was no experience at hand around him.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 pm

If anybody has got enough time on their hands it would be interesting to see how many managers get the sack in the first season after getting their team into the premiership.

Or maybe I'm just a boring bastard.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

He cared alot about the club i dont think anyone could say otherwise. At the end of the day he was thrown in at the deadend in a job he was ill prepared for and struggled which wasn't surprising given there was no experience at hand around him.
didn't care when he stabbed Reid in the back did he.
he got the Karma he deserved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Are you for real ? what 'facts' do you base that statement on ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

didn't care when he stabbed Reid in the back did he.
he got the Karma he deserved
Peter Reid was not a popular manager with the players at all.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Are you for real ? what 'facts' do you base that statement on ?
yeah I am for real are you ?>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I don't hide when i log in................muppet.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Holloway Gone.   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24643421
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 pm

A, We've already got a thread about this.

B, Wrong section, what's this got to do with Argyle ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
no im not Kermit, Evil or Very Mad 
so what if I hide, I do have a life im not on here all day,
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

OK. Didn't realise that. Assumed it would be Argyle related for obvious reasons.

Delete at your pleasure mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
no im not Kermit, Evil or Very Mad 
so what if I hide, I do have a life im not on here all day,

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

OK. Didn't realise that. Assumed it would be Argyle related for obvious reasons.

Delete at your pleasure mods.

Sadly i don't think he'd touch us with a barge pole...........i'd have him back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Tbf, this probably merits a new thread anyways.

Unless Holloway gets a gig at a big Championship club who give him a budget to compete in the Prem, should he get them promoted, then Ollie's always destined to be a fall guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Merged the Holloways gone thread with this one. Because I'm worth it.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I wouldn't go so far as he cared about the club.

IMO he was instrumental in removing Peter Reid, a man who did care and sold medals whilst paying gas bills to prove it.

Fletch enforced an extra year on his contract at a time we would've been better off without his wage on the books. His knees had apparently gone a few short months later.

I make it Fletch cried because he had no career left, not because he loved Argyle. He was a complete failure here as manager and captain. Worth remembering also he wouldn't sign for Luggy originally as he earnt more sitting on Warnock's bench.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Bit of a strange press conference. If anything it came across as a resignation, so I got that one wrong!

Surely if a Chairman tries and tries to change a managers mind about leaving, then that isn't mutual consent. scratch 

Holloway was also blaming the Press for picking up stories about his wife "on a bus". scratch 

All a bit bizarre.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I wouldn't go so far as he cared about the club.

IMO he was instrumental in removing Peter Reid, a man who did care and sold medals whilst paying gas bills to prove it.

Fletch enforced an extra year on his contract at a time we would've been better off without his wage on the books.  His knees had apparently gone a few short months later.

I make it Fletch cried because he had no career left, not because he loved Argyle.  He was a complete failure here as manager and captain.  Worth remembering also he wouldn't sign for Luggy originally as he earnt more sitting on Warnock's bench.
Peter Reid was awful here i cant understand the hero worshiping some give him when in truth despite the 10 point deduction the squad he had he should have kept us up in league 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hollowords   hollowords - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hollowords
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next