Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss Empty
PostSubject: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

match made in heaven i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 pm

confirmed now
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Angry wrote:
confirmed now

oh deep joy the bellend is back in football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
confirmed now

oh deep joy the bellend is back in football

Tim Breacker must be happy he is going to be carrying his idiot again like he did QPR and Here.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

We gotta put up with him gobbing off thinking hes funny again now,
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:52 pm

could be just the club for him. i expect he's going to do very well there.
why on earth they thought west ham 'legend' lomas would do well is anyones guess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 pm

One of the best managers we've ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 am

Into the Lions den...how apt for hollowman....watch for when he kisses the badge....he'll be gone soon after....still irks me that I bought his book the day before he flew away,okay we don't know all that was going on at the time...but it still left a sour taste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 am

ZYPH wrote:
Into the Lions den...how apt for hollowman....watch for when he kisses the badge....he'll be gone soon after....still irks me that I bought his book the day before he flew away,okay we don't know all that was going on at the time...but it still left a sour taste.

He was made promises that were broken, unfortunately for us the boards ambitions didn't match his own, will we ever be so close to making it to the top division again ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:08 am

Jack Sheppard wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

He was made promises that were broken, unfortunately for us the boards ambitions didn't match his own, will we ever be so close to making it to the top division again ?

Hear hear !
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Elias wrote:
could be just the club for him. i expect he's going to do very well there.
why on earth they thought west ham 'legend' lomas would do well is anyones guess!

Not sure about "'legend'" but ex West Ham needs to be a eulogy to impress the Bermondsey Boys, not shore they will necessarily take to ex Palace either even though the Knobber was only there a short while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Wouldn't be out of character for the Milwall fans to turn nasty would it? Only last week one fan was upset by an offside decision so he broke the linesman's flag.

They feel that they should be able to do whatever they want as fans without any kind of punishment.

FWIW my opinion is he'll keep them up this season and start doing not too badly next season before going public about lack of funds to build a winning team at which point he'll walk away with his reputation intact ready for the next Championship club to hire him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:48 pm

As thick as pig shit  pig  Poor Greenskin still trying to educate pork. No 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss   Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollowords set to be the new Millwall boss
Page 1 of 1