Peggy
hippo
Tgwu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greensleeves

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 pm

and praise be to those poor little trees in cornwall street,,,,,,,,,,,oooooops wrong website,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 am

Found loads of spanish guitar music on vinyl at the market today
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 pm

A tad jaded after the jaunt to Calstock yesterday - was not the best idea to go to the JSV and the Fortescue on the way back home. I think that 11 hours on the p*ss is a bit extreme and the daughter was not amused when I rolled home with a Far East Kitchen special slightly the worse for wear!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

It's a nightmare with the kids giving you a hard time when you get home late and pissed but then they don't understand that Calstock is a different time zone.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:40 pm

You're right - they have no idea! Have to admit though it's like Ab Fab at my house - when the girlfriends come over - we glug wine and the talk gets a bit lairy she shoots the most amazing disapproving looks......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm always getting asked to turn the music down as well, "bit late for that isn't it?" lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Parents..... who'd ave em?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Happy February Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dazzaraghi

Dazzaraghi

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Blimey mannamead if only Argyle had a pair up front like that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 am

Dazzaraghi wrote:
Blimey mannamead if only Argyle had a pair up front like that....

You surely don't want us to go back to last season when we had a pair of tits up front!???  affraid  
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:06 am

Seeing the weather is better today, choosing either to visit Exeter or Torquay.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 am

The little ones safely in school, there until 1515. Torquay we going to visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

one of my leather gloves split this morning... ive only had them since xmas.  pale 

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
one of my leather gloves split this morning... ive only had them since xmas.  pale 

Disappointing.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Your hands are to big.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm

I got a new (second hand really) hat yesterday off hubby. It has a picture of a skier on the front and lovely big ear flaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:31 pm

hippo wrote:
I got a new (second hand really) hat yesterday off hubby.  It has a picture of a skier on the front and lovely big ear flaps.

I've got a new pair of pants that would match that, well not brand new but their pretty good, you could have them for a fiver if interested?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm

That's very kind of you Iggy, but all my spare cash has been earmarked for spending in the bar whilst the weather's so shite.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I wish I went to Exeter, Parking ticket £25, forgot to display badge
Home in time to pick up the little ones, swimming lesson for them after dinner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm

There's a bleddy storm brewing. Just had to chase my wheelie bins down the street!! tumbleweed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm

I aint got a wheelie bin
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:41 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of shoes by mail order and received a free pair of leather gloves. Only they put two pairs in - and when I rang to tell them they said I could keep the second pair too.

Much too small for you, though. Ladies' gloves innit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Patio furniture is rearranging itself again. Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of shoes by mail order and received a free pair of leather gloves. Only they put two pairs in - and when I rang to tell them they said I could keep the second pair too.

Much too small for you, though. Ladies' gloves innit.
. Hey ho, thanks for thinking of me though  bounce 
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Making an easy casserole dish, Co op meatballs, tinned potatoes, prepared vegetables, mushrooms, baked beans and minestrone soup. looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next