Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.

Go down 
+8
Lord Melbury
Freathy
GreenSam
mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
Coxside_Green
Greenskin
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Anyone who can devote time, energy and money on the now terminally parochial outfit at HP, is the really sad act.

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
come to scunny be an avviva for the dAY jocolor 
I can just imagine it.
The alarm going off at 04.30 having to force yourself out of bed wishing you'd never been born, quick shower then maybe a few rushed bits of toast and a cup of tea,then head off down to the park and ride to meet up with the other like-minded Avivas to get on the bus which leaves at 0600 sharp.
All the usual suspects are there..Cobi, Sue the bucket rattler, Zee Zan to name a few.
Forget about having a sneaky bevvy because the next 17 odd hours is going to be dry as a bone and as dull as dishwater, you stare inanely out the window for the next seven hours listening to Cobi and Greensam discussing the best formations and players from one of the worst Argyle sides in the history of the club,you really really would rather be somewhere else.
Finally you arrive at lovely Scunthorpe a chemically induced industrial paradise of the North, once the coach parks up the Avivas rush off the bus, autograph books in hand towards the direction of the Black Pasty just arriving containing the Argyle squad Ian Newell and Chris Webb..with a bit of luck they hope to be on Greens on screen tomorrow.
You skulk off on your own in a vain and desperate attempt to find a boozer but with Glandford Park being stuck in the middle of an industrial estate all you can find is a Nandos and a KFC, you settle for the latter and after half an hour picking at your greasy bargain bucket you decide to enter the ground.
The game is a non-starter and Argyle lose 3-1, after checking up on your i phone you realize that Argyle have failed to register a single win at Glandford  Park......ever.
You trudge back on to the Aviva bus for another 6-7 hours of listening to drivel,at this point you are ready to slash your wrists. The bus gets back to the park and ride at 1am the next day.

Then you wake up sweating, its all been a bad dream  No affraid
Ah you forgot about the Pasoti mugs though! You have to take your turn stood outside the away end for an hour before kick-off in case any sad cnuts, sorry customers want a Pasoti mug cheers 

Never mind the fact you've only got an hour to neck a few before the game, this is Pasoti we're talking about, get the mugs and get stood out in the cold, otherwise I'll publicly ask "What did you do" and hound you off my forum.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 pm

we won there in 98-99 under hodges I think 2 nil ? late august/early sept.
effectively relegated when we lost there in march 2010😢 

theres no nandos there I recall but a pub close by.Basketball 

went into town in 2010 there was 6 of us singing in a pub in the town a fellow argyle fan walked in said the noise sounded like 100 were in there!

I used to use the travel club in the days before the net blimey I really couldn't do that now
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Anyone who can devote time, energy and money on the now terminally parochial outfit at HP, is the really sad act.

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.
The alarm going off at 04.30 having to force yourself out of bed wishing you'd never been born, quick shower then maybe a few rushed bits of toast and a cup of tea,then head off down to the park and ride to meet up with the other like-minded Avivas to get on the bus which leaves at 0600 sharp.
All the usual suspects are there..Cobi, Sue the bucket rattler, Zee Zan to name a few.
Forget about having a sneaky bevvy because the next 17 odd hours is going to be dry as a bone and as dull as dishwater, you stare inanely out the window for the next seven hours listening to Cobi and Greensam discussing the best formations and players from one of the worst Argyle sides in the history of the club,you really really would rather be somewhere else.
Finally you arrive at lovely Scunthorpe a chemically induced industrial paradise of the North, once the coach parks up the Avivas rush off the bus, autograph books in hand towards the direction of the Black Pasty just arriving containing the Argyle squad Ian Newell and Chris Webb..with a bit of luck they hope to be on Greens on screen tomorrow.
You skulk off on your own in a vain and desperate attempt to find a boozer but with Glandford Park being stuck in the middle of an industrial estate all you can find is a Nandos and a KFC, you settle for the latter and after half an hour picking at your greasy bargain bucket you decide to enter the ground.
The game is a non-starter and Argyle lose 3-1, after checking up on your i phone you realize that Argyle have failed to register a single win at Glandford  Park......ever.
You trudge back on to the Aviva bus for another 6-7 hours of listening to drivel,at this point you are ready to slash your wrists. The bus gets back to the park and ride at 1am the next day.

Ah you forgot about the Pasoti mugs though! You have to take your turn stood outside the away end for an hour before kick-off in case any sad cnuts, sorry customers want a Pasoti mug cheers 

Never mind the fact you've only got an hour to neck a few before the game, this is Pasoti we're talking about, get the mugs and get stood out in the cold, otherwise I'll publicly ask "What did you do" and hound you off my forum.
Anybody else think Jock might be getting worried that his Top Rant status could be under threat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm

ZYPH wrote:
mcfry wrote:
How exactly does taking an interest in the goings on with things PAFC and Central Park have anything to do with suicide?
If it so negative why do you post here?

Because as an Argyle supporter of many years my opinion is just as important as yours mcfry......I'm assuming we still live in a free society....but I'm sure you will tell me if we're not.
No not at all, I'm happy for all to post but you were not really giving an opinion, just giving a negative response about a supposedly negative topic. If you don't like what another poster is saying you don't have to read it, but seeing as tho you have you don't always have to post. Just my opinion of course
And as for free country you and I obviously have different ideas on the term free, but there you go, I would be happy to debate your opinion  Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Peggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.

Anybody else think Jock might be getting worried that his Top Rant status could be under threat?
Nah just giving someone a few pointers how to keep a rant going for a little while longer Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:05 am

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.

Peggy wrote:
Uptown Top Ranting.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:22 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.

If you even knew anything about me you'd know that I don't live in Plymouth during term time and neither does ZeeZan at any time. I'm not even going on Saturday. And just because travelling to games isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean you should judge those of us who donor who like to discuss the players. At times you can really be a sad t.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 am

People fish, people play cricket, people go to Jazz festivals/gigs, people go to Devonport Park, people play videogames. It's up to them what they want to do in their spare time.

Personally, I wouldn't get on a coach and travel 5-600 miles + to watch Plymouth Argyle but mocking people who do makes you a sad act. It's up to them innit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3